Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku (1842 Views)

How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel / 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku / Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by Sirjamo: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
This one that has not been able to restructure his erroneous political career in his home state is promising the wailing zombies that he can restructure Nigeria in 6 months', he's learning how to press their fool button. Lol

1 Like

Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by gidgiddy: 12:36am On Apr 26, 2018
It is not the president of Nigeria that can restructure Nigeria.

It is the National Assembly
Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by justtoodark: 3:13am On Apr 26, 2018
how he wan do that....?? at gun point....??

this guy is too desperate joor....
Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by trapQ: 5:42am On Apr 26, 2018
Look at this clown. Making a promise on behalf of a crook like Atiku who is one of the useless people
that ruined Nigeria.
AtikuNetwork:

Bros why na? Don't judge Atiku until he breaks his promise. He won't disappoint. I promise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by lobell: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2018
How exactly do you intend to go about it. #ShowYourWorking please.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by Mynd44: 6:39am On Apr 26, 2018
casualobserver1:

How will he achieve restructuring when the National Assembly is stacked with Northerners that will never vote for such bill?

Which one is matching grant again? Where is the constitutional basis for it. The Constitution stipulates how revenue is to be shared, and I am not aware of matching grants being a stated part of the revenue sharing formula.
Guy thought he can sell lies here na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by DorianD(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2018
It is like choosing between six, and halfe a dozen. In The voice of associate proff Faruk kperogi, Nigerians are left to make a cruel Robbson dicision.Making a choice between evil and lesser evil. Many years ago, I once said Buhari was the last hope for Nigeria, but now I fear for my country.
Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by rainylad(f): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2018
I will vote for Atiku with my nostrils closed...Atiku and buhari is a choice between a disappointment and a menace for me...Sowore had no realistic chance of winning.
Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by rusher14: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

You BMC people are dumb. What does this prove? So if your wife is implicated for wrongdoing does that automatically make you a crook? Up till now you guys have not come out with convincing proof of Alhaji Atiku's corrupt practices, only slander and propaganda all the time. But Nigerians are wiser and will not fall for your nonsense.

You must take Nigerians for fools.

With this nonsense you are doing Atiku can never be president.

I know you know you just want to eat from his stolen loot.

Continue.
Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2018
On President’s Buhari’s description of some Nigerian youths as lazy bunch, Abubakar said the President would not describe Nigerian youth as lazy if he were an employer of labour. He said: “On the issue of youth, I am an employer of labour and most of that labour is youth-dominated and I make a lot of profits from my businesses.

Atiku has always maintained that his restructuring is not the division of Nigeria but the process of pushing the bulk to the states.
Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by casualobserver1: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Mynd44:

I am just confused. If this is what Atiku is trying to sell, he will not get anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by Printerscanner: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Yes, just as he did when he was VP for 8 years. Old thieving bastard. First go to USA with Senator Buruji Kasamu, take a picture at J.F. Kenedy Airport and post it on Social Media. Then I can take you idiot serious. A fugitive cannot be the president of the giant of Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by Printerscanner: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

This is not a fake 'change' charade or gimmick bro. Atiku is not about propaganda like some fake change agents. He means business. He is a successful businessman who has experience under his belt. He has too much money to want to loot like some longerthroat past leaders. You will be alive to witness all the goodies he will deliver after he is sworn in next year. Go and write it down.

Atiku is not a successful business man, rather he is a crook businessman. When he was VP, he established a company called Intels to do destination inspection and collection of levels in all Nigerian borders including air, land and sea and he decided the percentage he will be giving to the FG. Even when Buhari implemented the STA which states that all monies should be paid into FG's account, Atiku's Intels refused to obey the order and kept collecting money into its own account without even remitting the percentage that it promised to be giving the FG. Is that what you call a successful businessman?

The crook company also does oil servicing which Atiku achieved by forcing old oil companies to patronize his company while he was VP. So, anybody in power should just establish fake companies and be awarding all government's contracts to his personal crook companies? Atiku is supposed to be in jail.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Achieve Restructuring Of Nigeria In 6 Months, If Elected President – Atiku by omanzo02: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Mynd44:

I wonder if u really read and understood what his restructuring contains? In case u don't: Atiku meant passing the bulk to the federating states and Yes! a determined government can round up all necessary PREPARATION in 6 months, Nigeria is not being splited as many understand restructuring to mean, taking off of the process is a complete different stage of a restructuring process.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Wike Should Rule Nigeria – Ben Nwabueze / Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose / VOTE : Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.