Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,089 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React (54337 Views)

Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman / Dino Melaye Remains In Intensive Care Unit, Three Days Later (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by thunderbabs: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2018
ybalogs:
What if Dino was being conveyed in an helicopter to Kogi? Just thinking out loud.

I believe I can fly

I believe I can touch the ground grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by monex(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2018
ybalogs:
What I will never understand is that some people still feel what SINator Melaye did is justifiable.
beats me too.

well some people also thought what Sen. Omo-Agege did (getting thugs to harrass and steal the mace of his colleagues) was right.

In Nigeria, your moral compass depends on which party, tribe or religion you support.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by SalamRushdie: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2018
ybalogs:
What I will never understand is that some people still feel what SINator Melaye did is justifiable.

What did he do ? Speak against the evil govt on the floor of the house ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by losak9111(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2018
Copied ����

The PROBLEM is not knowing how to fight! But choosing your fight with precision:� Dino vs Magu; Dino vs Ndume; Dino vs Omo Agege; Dino vs Tinubu; Dino vs Police IG; Dino vs Customs CG; Dino vs Gov Bello; Dino vs CEDO; Dino vs Smart Adeyemi; Dino vs Service Chiefs; Dino vs Ministers; Dino vs Oshiomole; Dino vs Remi; Dino vs Malami; Dino vs Babachir; Dino vs DSS/Daura; Dino vs Presidency; Dino Vs Taofeeq:Dino vs Jagaban, Dino Vs Buhari, Dino vs Ex-Wives and so on!! It was a defeat waiting to happen!!! Even the Great King David never fought two battles at a time. Choose your battles wisely.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by zolacoded(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2018
Ajekun iya ni o je (2ce)
Eniti o toni naa
To n dena de ni,
Ajekun iya ni yio je....... Ntooooor!!!

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by wellmax(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Justice for what?
That guy is being persecuted for speaking against the cabals...., Buhari and Yahaya bello

Abeg keep your mouth shut, didn't you get the memo from the Police.
He is alleged to have framed an assassination attempt, there are witnesses, he should just go and clear his name. SIMPLE.

Stop defending politicians blindly
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by wellmax(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

What did he do ? Speak against the evil govt on the floor of the house ?

What truth?
Ifyoudon't know what to say, itsbetter to keep shut than showcase your stupidity.

Senator Dino Melaye’s arrest was necessitated by his involvement in a case of unlawful possession of prohibited firearms.

The Force Deputy Spokesman, Adeniran Aremu, said: “Our action was prompted by the fact that he was invited in a case of unlawful possession of firearms and other crimes. “The police had invited him on more than two or three occasions but he failed to honour the invitations. That is why we are there right now.

hush15 don't be a LazyNigerianYouth Learn to research and read.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by wellmax(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2018
dougivilla:
He jumped from d window of a moving police vehicle, yet had his glasses on, on the stretcher enroute the hospital?
Have u thought for once that he could have been drugged/injected and pushed down to die?

I advice you to read the release by his media aides, then you will understand he did it intentionally. Also see the video where he threatened to kill himself and put people in trouble. Such a foolish man

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by SalamRushdie: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2018
wellmax:

What truth?
Ifyoudon't know what to say, itsbetter to keep shut than showcase your stupidity.

I can see you spent your past 3 years playing MMM and Swiss gold ...so you believe that story that criminal said Dino gave him a gun? grin cheesy Hahahaha so I can tell the police that Tinubu gave me a gun on Ikoyi link bridge and you will believe me just like that cheesy ..enjoy your Toyota corrolla man
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by hush15: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
Keep tweeting but come face justice when you finish.
What Nigerian Youths can learn from Dino Melaye

Dear Nigerian Youth,

Dino Melaye graduated from ABU in 1999 or 2000 which ever one Sowore tells you it's true. Going by his year of graduation , Dino cannot be more than 47 years of age, at most.

If at 47 years a man is a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a position hitherto meant for old recycled millitary men, and ex governors, then from my own estimation, that man should be respected.

Come to think of it that Dino, before his ascension to the red chambers of the national assembly has served as Member House of Representative (also known as the Green Chambers) couple of terms.

You can bear me witness that occupying any of the above mentioned positions in Nigeria today is not an easy task even to the rich and influential, let alone to the likes of Dino whose background is more than just poor.

Irrespective of political affiliation, Dino Melaye has been the most consistent whistle Blower and anti corruption Campaigner in the National Assembly since the advent of Democracy .

In 2010, the 2nd Abuja Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Runway Contract awarded at the sum of N64 billion to Julius Berger was cancelled after Dino Melaye revealed the fraud that characterized the contract.

In the same year, the same Melaye and other members of the House of Reps revealed to Nigerians how the then Speaker, Dimeji Bankole embezzled and misappropriated over $59 million between 2008 and 2009. He was beaten , his clothes torn and almost stripped on the floor of the House in the full glare of cameras. He was later suspended from the House. Some of us still remember what became of Dimeji Bankole. All these while, Dino was a member of the ruling party PDP.

Now as a member of the APC, Senator Dino Melaye has been a better and most vibrant opposition to his own party and the Presidency, more than all the PDP Senators put together. It was through Dino Melaye that Nigerians got to know about the "grasscutters" awarding contracts to themselves and embezzling the money in the Presidency while Buhari is busy writing memos and defending the stench of corruption and the deaths it has brought to the IDP Camps.

In all these , I cannot recall any corruption charge or allegation against Dino Melaye that we know of since he should naturally be a target because of his activism and brand of politics. Don't get me wrong Dino Melaye is not a saint .

My fellow Nigerian Youth, instead for you to take a deep breath and find out how this young man has been able to survive the treacherous murky waters of Nigerian Politics, you join the band wagon of detractors and waste your internet bundle on Dino's Certificates when you have a President who doesn't have the minimum requirement and yet leading the most populous black Nation into peril.

Our Youth aspiring into politics should ask Dino Melaye how he was able to defeat the smartest Senator in the last Senate in the 2015 elections, talking about Senator Smart Adeyemi.

For me, I have since resolved never to be swayed by the partisan affiliation of political Parties but I will rather look at the substance and character of our political gladiators.

Look beyond what they want you to see. They have stolen the future of the Nigerian Youth, now they are going for the future of our Children.

Hate him or like him, Senator Dino Melaye is a bold Nigerian Youth and we all have a lot to learn from him.

#istandwithDINO#
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by hush15: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2018
ybalogs:

The right question you should be asking is what has he done? You personal hate shouldnt cloud your sense of judgement. Be fair and just all the time
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by wellmax(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I can see you spent your past 3 years playing MMM and Swiss gold ...so you believe that story that criminal said Dino gave him a gun? grin cheesy Hahahaha so I can tell the police that Tinubu gave me a gun on Ikoyi link bridge and you will believe me just like that cheesy ..enjoy your Toyota corrolla man

A criminal accused him, so what is he supposed to do? Jump off a moving vehicle. Some of you have bigger problems.
Dino should go and clear his name simple.

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by SalamRushdie: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2018
wellmax:

A criminal accused him, so what is he supposed to do? Jump off a moving vehicle. Some of you have bigger problems.
Dino should go and clear his name simple.

You don't Yahaya Bello and his side kick called Edward Onoja, if Dino had allowed himself to be driven to Kogi that day it would have been the beginning of the sudden end to his life ... Dino knew the stakes and acted appropriately
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Bhol28: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Justice for what?

That guy is being persecuted for speaking against the cabals...., Buhari and Yahaya bello
Which cabals,i believe he belongs to the strongest cabal led by Sarak.Why is he running away,if truly he knows nothing about what he is charged for he should simply go and prove that,rather than continuing dragging his name and his exalted position in d mud.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by gamaliel9: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Justice for what?

Nigerians so much believe in karma....they still remember how he helped them come to power....and you know this man was summoned by a court of law,he fled. We still remember all the lies he told us about GEJ....We already know these evils,Buhari and Bello,Dino Melaye cannot expose them to us. Senator Misau said more damning things against the police..he is walking freee...but Melaye chose to dance with wolves and swim with sharks
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
anibirelawal:
Imagine a Lawmaker scared of beign tried by law Enforcement.
He is scared of taking to Kogi for covert assassination.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Kunkiddo:
meanwhile check my signature
dis bizness legit so?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
ybalogs:
The ajekun iya crooner is said to have jumped through the window of a moving police vehicle after threatening to kill himself and put the police force in trouble. That could be MERIXED to form a good tune aiight We are waiting for your next single honorable Sinator.

I sincerely doubt he jumped out of a vehicle.

How did he open the door? Its reasonable to think that he is being conveyed in a modern car, one in which the driver has control over all doors.
How many policemen were with him in the vehicle? If its a small car, they should have one person on either side of him.

Remember, the people he's dealing with is not just content to get him imprisoned (politician imprisoned in Nigeria? Hmm). What better way to silence him that to take his life and blame it on him. Now they're claiming he says he will kill himself and put police in trouble. My interpretation is that they tried to kill the guy by throwing him from a moving vehicle, but came up with that line when they didn't succeed. Remember how "the presidency" conveniently branded IPOB a terrorist group after killing innocent civilians during operation python dance 2?

That is what political enemies are capable of.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by vivypretty(f): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2018
someone asked him if prison is not better than grave
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by eaglejay13(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2018
This is why the most stvpid thing you can do is to speak out or sacrifice for Nigerians. The same people you spoke out for will mock you when you get into trouble because of it.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by wellmax(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You don't Yahaya Bello and his side kick called Edward Onoja, if Dino had allowed himself to be driven to Kogi that day it would have been the beginning of the sudden end to his life ... Dino knew the stakes and acted appropriately

Please tell me another cospiracy theory.
So Bello will wait for Dino to arrive Kogi and assassinate him while in Police custody or when he appears in court. Assassination (if ever) cannot be carried out in Abuja abi

Just listen to yourself. You are not different from Dino. Chicken brain
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by DexterousOne(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
trendist:
Imagine, when he was dared to enter Lagos, he entered posting pics all over. But now he can't even enter his state or his constituency.

If he tries it, he is dead
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by hush15: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
wellmax:

I advice you to read the release by his media aides, then you will understand he did it intentionally. Also see the video where he threatened to kill himself and put people in trouble. Such a foolish man

Do you that there is a post on NL that even the gunmen couldnt identify Dino, a man they claim they are acquainted to?

I dont understand o, this your personal grudge of this man. I saw most of your comment and it only reflect personal issues. Not objective ones
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by wellmax(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
hush15:

Do you that there is a post on NL that even the gunmen couldnt identify Dino, a man they claim they are acquainted to?

I dont understand o, this your personal grudge of this man. I saw most of your comment and it only reflect personal issues. Not objective ones

Again listen to yourself. He wad arrested, en-route Kogi before he jumped off the vehicle, yet someone reported that the criminal "Osama" did not recognize him. Did you ask where he was presented before the said criminal? Infact that report was a day before his eventual arrest.

Seek facts, not rumors
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by hush15: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
wellmax:

Again listen to yourself. He wad arrested, en-route Kogi before he jumped off the vehicle, yet someone reported that the criminal "Osama" did not recognize him. Did you ask where he was presented before the said criminal? Infact that report was a day before his eventual arrest.

Seek facts, not rumors

Not rumours. Do you know if they gave pictures of the guy at different levels and osama still couldnt pick the guy? Afterall, who doesnt know Dino Melaye as far as nigeria is concerned? He doesnt need to be physically presented before you know its dino.

Then again, those guys said one Audu introduced them to Dino, police seem not be talking about this Audu, where is he? Is he in custody? How is relationship with Dino? I mean get strong incriminating evidence and push for the guy as prime witness! All these charade is uncalled for.

Its no news that he is veing haunted at the call of Yahaya and for many political reasons. From weapons and illegal imports to being the strong contender in 2019, one wouldnt expect anything less but all na time, this yahaya should brace up for whats coming. Dont forget, he comes from a very minority tribe in Kogi and majority dont share in his excitement. He is going to regret his actions, all na time
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Purity1st: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Doerstech:
Nonsensical hopeless generation.....look at the kind of response coming from LAZY NIGERIAN youths.....wait till a family member or someone close to you suffers the same ordeal ......

This is no JOKE and some hopeless persons are joking with it.......as for the tweet...any of his aide can be the one tweeting and not him personally so let's cut the crap.....

who is this foolish and stupid metabolic waste insulting NIGERIAN youth... We dnt need to wait to expirence to expirence cus mourning just begins in ur house hold ... AMEN
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by holuphisayor(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
anyone heard a thing regarding our celebrity kidnapper (Evans)?

Imagine how a sitting senator could be ridiculed this way while his case is pending in court.

Not in support of dino but it's an eyesore seeing this kind of thing in Nigeria and we'll want foreigner's treat us differently in their land.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by wellmax(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
hush15:

[s]Not rumours. Do you know if they gave pictures of the guy at different levels and osama still couldnt pick the guy? Afterall, who doesnt know Dino Melaye as far as nigeria is concerned? He doesnt need to be physically presented before you know its dino.

Then again, those guys said one Audu introduced them to Dino, police seem not be talking about this Audu, where is he? Is he in custody? How is relationship with Dino? I mean get strong incriminating evidence and push for the guy as prime witness! All these charade is uncalled for.

Its no news that he is veing haunted at the call of Yahaya and for many political reasons. From weapons and illegal imports to being the strong contender in 2019, one wouldnt expect anything less but all na time, this yahaya should brace up for whats coming. Dont forget, he comes from a very minority tribe in Kogi and majority dont share in his excitement. He is going to regret his actions, all na time[/s]

Go and sleep please. When you READ and KNOW FACTS you can come back here.

Not one Audu, he's the former governor's son. He's is on the run. Remove Yahaya hatred from your view and see clearly.

Let me help you small
http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/06/senator-melaye-caught-tape-revealing-how-he-framed-%E2%80%9Csuspects%E2%80%9D-his-alleged-assassination

No more replies on this.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
naijapage:

SEE MORE TWEETS HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/3250/senator-dino-melaye-tweets-from-the-intensive-care-unit/
funny polithiefcians...Dey show pics of different gym sections,until dey are arrested before u realize it was a photo session..Vegetable politicians imagine at 44 many health concerns...Smh
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by OmoEpe(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Justice for what?

You are a clown
Persecuted for what? A law maker running away from the laws he made. Let him go to court and answer to his charges, no one will deny him legal representation or does being a senator make him above the courts?

There is nothing honourable about this buffoon
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by OgahBohz: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Twitter is more addictive than cigarette

even more than sex sef
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React by OgahBohz: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
ybalogs:
What if Dino was being conveyed in an helicopter to Kogi? Just thinking out loud.

he will look for water area. and jump.

that river between. Abj and lokoja ..

I AM VERY CERTAIN HE WILL JUMP SHA !

Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69