Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. (1672 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by Butterflyle0: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2018
If you believe that there's no difference between PDP and APC just because APC is about to use Akpabio against PDP in the upcoming election please tell me the difference between SGT Rogers and Akpabio.

For the benefit of those who were young during Abacha era or forgotten about the role he played later on during their trial:

Sgt Rogers was a member of the killer squad set up by Major Al-Mustapha to deal with the "enemy" of Abacha government.

It was Sgt Rogers that pulled the trigger that killed Hajia Kudirat Abiola and near snuffed life out of late Baba Adesanya.

Guess what happened during trial? Prof Yemi Osinbajo used him as a prosecution witness to nail Gen Bamaiyi, Sabo and Al-Mustapha the bigger killers.

Did the action of Osinbajo rubbish his integrity as a senior lawyer? Never!

Did the action question the genuinity of Tinubu as Governor of Lagos state? Absolutely not!

What about OBJ under which these killers were behind bars for nearly 15 years? Never!

Osinbajo used lesser evil to nail the real devil.
Those who are attacking the integrity of Mr President because of the defection of Akpabio to APC are daft, stupid and foolish.

Some of you are nothing but bloody hypocrites.

When the cold blooded murderer, Bukola Saraki and his killer squad left APC it was celebrated by you guys but as soon APC picked the lesser rogue to destroy whatever PDP stands to gain tears and sorrow became you guys middle name.
"Oh PDP is not different from APC", "Nothing like integrity in Buhari again", "Oh it is not about the common man but about how Buhari will retain power."

So Buhari and his lieutenants should fold their hands and allow Bukola or Atiku to evict them from the Villa abi so they can collectively rape Nigeria and impoverish an already recovering nation.

I pray for all of you who are against this move and I pray you all receive sense since you wish to condemn yourselves to senselessness.

Rants and insults are welcome.

#Buharist

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by tsephanyah(f): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2018
cool

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Sai Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by Shelumiel: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2018
A fool will always hate the truth because wickedness is found in him .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by budusky05(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2018
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by Twistsss: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Sometimes sounding intelligent does not equate to intelligence
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by BlackPeni5: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2018
i don't have any issues with those supporting Buhari. But what I have issues with is when the claim his is corruption free and only associates with saints.
Most PDP people are known criminals...but Buhari ignores their crimes when they serve him and fights them when they don't.

Hypocrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by EmekaMD(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Butterflyle0:
If you believe that there's no difference between PDP and APC just because APC is about to use Akpabio against PDP in the upcoming election please tell me the difference between SGT Rogers and Akpabio.

For the benefit of those who were young during Abacha era or forgotten about the role he played later on during their trial:

Sgt Rogers was a member of the killer squad set up by Major Al-Mustapha to deal with the "enemy" of Abacha government.

It was Sgt Rogers that pulled the trigger that killed Hajia Kudirat Abiola and near snuffed life out of late Baba Adesanya.

Guess what happened during trial? Prof Yemi Osinbajo used him as a prosecution witness to nail Gen Bamaiyi, Sabo and Al-Mustapha the bigger killers.

Did the action question the genuinity of Tinubu as Governor of Lagos state? Absolutely not!

What about OBJ under which these killers were behind bars for nearly 15 years? Never!

Those who are attacking the integrity of Mr President because of the defection of Akpabio to APC are daft, stupid and foolish.

When the cold blooded murderer, Bukola Saraki and his killer squad left APC it was celebrated by you guys but as soon APC picked the lesser rogue to destroy whatever PDP stands to gain tears and sorrow became you guys middle name.
"Oh PDP is not different from APC", "Nothing like integrity in Buhari again", "Oh it is not about the common man but about how Buhari will retain power."

So Buhari and his lieutenants should fold their hands and allow Bukola or Atiku to evict them from the Villa abi so they can collectively rape Nigeria and impoverish an already recovering nation.

I pray for all of you who are against this move and I pray you all receive sense since you wish to condemn yourselves to senselessness.

#Buharist
are you always this foolish or jus making a special effort today?

So this is what ur brain could concort?
. you're an itiboribo..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by dat9jaguy(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2018
BlackPeni5:
i don't have any issues with those supporting Buhari. But what I have issues with is when the claim his is corruption free and only associates with saints.
Most PDP people are known criminals...but Buhari ignores their crimes when they serve him and fights them when they don't.

Hypocrite.

He (read;PDP criminal)might have stolen in previous administration but under Buhari's watch
at least the stealing will reduce while the one stolen will be recovered.
The main thrust of the anti corruption campaign is recovering our stolen commonwealth
and necessarily sending them to jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by BlackPeni5: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2018
dat9jaguy:

He (read;PDP criminal)might have stolen in previous administration but under Buhari's watch
at least the stealing will reduce while the one stolen will be recovered.
The main thrust of the anti corruption campaign is recovering our stolen commonwealth
and necessarily sending them to jail.

Lol. You really believe what you just typed?
Recover stolen common wealth?
From an APC member?
cheesy that was really funny.
Call just one from the last 3 years.
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by Herdsmen: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Apc is a satanic organization..

Desperate and evil.. blood suckers.

Nigerians are tired..we no wan change again..abeg make una carry this akpabio and other saints.. And leave us alone...

Nigerians have rejected the evil party APC.. all this desperation is all waste of taxpayers money...

Back to daura is a must..

Op better defect before is too late..
Opening thread upon threads for propaganda won't save your party... Not even needed.

Mother Earth .. Nigeria as a nation..is through with your evil party..
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by maestroferddi: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Honouring this crap you concocted with any semblance of seriousness...

Tell me who does that?
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by mbos: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2018
what a piece of nonsense from a sworn SLAVE
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by somziency: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Butterflyle0:

#Buharist

So happy you accepted they all rogues.

There is no lesser or bigger rogue.

A rogue is a rogue.

Whoever accepts, mingles and harbours them is a rogue.
Shikina!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by Jeswino: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Butterflyle0:

#Buharist

You too receive sense
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by Calers: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Sai baba we know
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by wingmanII: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2018
EmekaMD:
are you always this foolish or jus making a special effort today?

So this is what ur brain could concort?
. you're an itiboribo..

Very stupid analogy and write up. I am ashamed any adult could come up with this trash.
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by EmekaMD(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
wingmanII:

Very stupid analogy and write up. I am ashamed any adult could come up with this trash.
I swear..
You can imagine what Nigerian adults think with their brains and this would give u an insight why they made the choices of who they chose to support.

It's quite pathetic to say the least
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by FarahAideed: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Is this what was shared at Zombie headqtrs today to be spread because I noticed all satanic zombies are sharing this same shameless nonsense
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by izombie(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
wingmanII:

no be only you. I felt ashamed for the op too. Just imagine what an adult concocted just for the sake of blind support for buhari. It's pathetic.
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by izombie(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
FarahAideed:
Is this what was shared at Zombie headqtrs today to be spread because I noticed all satanic zombies are sharing this same shameless nonsense
zombies are brainless

1 Share

Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by saintjimos(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Butterflyle0:

#Buharist

ARE YOU A FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATE ? ? ?
Re: For Those Calling Buhari Corrupt Because Of Akpabio. Read This. by Butterflyle0: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
saintjimos:

ARE YOU A FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATE ? ? ?

Nope! I am a patriotic and well lettered individual. Some analytical writings are obviously above the reasoning levels of certain people which is why such questions as yours are asked.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bet On Atiku And Buhari... / Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour / Is "Jubril Of Sudan" An Igbo Man? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.