Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant (32650 Views)

Shehu Sani, His Wife And Children (Family Picture) / Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident / Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
onegig:
When people don't read they tend to forget history easily.

Anyone is free to contest but I laugh out loud at people touting Markarfi shocked You can continously collect stipends and launder his image online but the truth would still remain the truth.

Same guy that was Governor in Kaduna and was never home because of one health challenge or the other. He was widely known as the "missing governor" to the point that he wasn't around all through the religious and sectional crisis that rocked Kaduna in the early 2000s that led to the death of thousands of people and destruction of properties. Not a single response from the state govt because the governor was MIA. Had to take OBJ deploying soldiers after weeks when thousands had already been killed and maimed before things normalized a bit. Till today Kaduna which used to be that shinning light of industrialization and multi ethnicity has not still yet recovered from that impunity as most who were the engine to the economy were outsiders and 90% never ever returned.

I don't need to give links or stats as i was a personal witness to such. I may have been young but the measles i suffered during that crisis without any health facilities available and images of our neighbour that was bitten by scorpion in 44 army barracks because they were turned to refugees sleeping on the cold hard road inside that barracks in their own country is still etched in my mind.

Nigerians indeed deserves the kind of leaders they get. We truly have a thousand years to grow but is the world willing to wait for us to come to our senses?

Trash...

you forget to add that he was the one that put a stop to the crises and had to amend the Shari'a law that was the foundation of it.

You were so young anyway... It's like blaming Ambode for Hausa-Yoruba clash in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
SOFTENGR:

That lady is definitely not a lazy yoot. grin grin
Unlike a certain Zarah that is perpetually lazy

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by Skepticus: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
onegig:

Anyone is free to contest but I laugh out loud at people touting Markarfi shocked You can continously collect stipends and launder his image online but the truth would still remain the truth.

Same guy that was Governor in Kaduna and was never home because of one health challenge or the other. He was widely known as the "missing governor" to the point that he wasn't around all through the religious and sectional crisis that rocked Kaduna in the early 2000s that led to the death of thousands of people and destruction of properties. Not a single response from the state govt because the governor was MIA. Had to take OBJ deploying soldiers after weeks when thousands had already been killed and maimed before things normalized a bit. Till today Kaduna which used to be that shinning light of industrialization and multi ethnicity has not still yet recovered from that impunity as most who were the engine to the economy were outsiders and 90% never ever returned.

I don't need to give links or stats as i was a personal witness to such. I may have been young but the measles i suffered during that crisis without any health facilities available and images of our neighbour that was bitten by scorpion in 44 army barracks because they were turned to refugees sleeping on the cold hard road inside that barracks in their own country is still etched in my mind.

Nigerians indeed deserves the kind of leaders they get. We truly have a thousand years to grow but is the world willing to wait for us to come to our senses?

Nigerians sure, deserve the kind of leaders they get.

They keep recycling the same leadership failures they parade as leaders and BIG MEN

They have allowed the CV of this guy distract them without investigating his quality of leadership as a Governor.

I witnessed the Crisis of the 2000s and the number of lives lost.
The Football player, Victor Moses lost both parents there.

His health is also another issue.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by carinmom(f): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
onegig:

Better tell them

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by Ham5ter(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
No corruption record but history of health issues
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by Jokkarm2: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
SIR , ALLOW ME TO BE YOUR IN-LAW I PROMISED TO BE A RESPONSIBLE HUSBAND TO YOUR DAUGHTER. I MEAN IT AND I MEAN IT.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by deebsman1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
With the comments I'm reading here, this is example of what they called dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
What so special in makarfi self make im go sleep.....see as opportunity full for them then...after he finish served but today a young graduate with nothing the ist thing is create jobs like say e easy....instead of markarfi buhari continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by Blazing99: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Makarfi4Pres2019:
Senator Ahmed Muhammed Makarfi was born on the 8th of August 1956 in Makarfi, the headquarters of Makarfi Local Government Area of Kaduna state.

Cool. Can we work together to create a creative website for Makarfi 2019 project?
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Which of them? you wan compare Zarah with this Angelic damsel?

Your eye clear so? cheesy
This even get brain Like her father. Father better than buhari daughter better than zahra!
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by donphilopus: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Una APC hijack am from us after him wan by force perpetuate himself in office longer than agreed... cheesy

We wan just help una make una no feel say na we be una problem.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by israelmao(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
The best governor so far in Kaduna State in term of performance..
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by Cyriloha(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
visijo:
Is he a Saint?

Wereeeeey saint
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by hmuhammad(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Na only you de stand with Buhari, all your people don run leave you...

wetin I de talk? you sef don run leave yourself cheesy

Mynd44 what's your opinion on this profile?
we don't even know makarfi in the north, Sai Baba go flog am die

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
NO MORE NORTHERNERS ABEG , MAKE DEM EVEN SORT THEIR STATE FIRST BEFORE PRESIDENCY, SOWORE2019, PERSON WEY DON DEY FIGHT CORRUPTION BEFORE HE ENTER OFFICE, MAFARKI KO MAFIKIZOLO NI

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by Nehemz(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
onegig:

As if u are not in Kd, this is the best governor of Kaduna state.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by obi4eze(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
PDJT:

-Lol @ Nigerian University and Prestigious in same sentence. Don’t leave Nigeria and get decent education. Dey dia make trouser de wear you.
-At your age you’re still answering “Nigerian youth”.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by godox2(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Na only you de stand with Buhari, all your people don run leave you...

wetin I de talk? you sef don run leave yourself cheesy

Mynd44 what's your opinion on this profile?

Tonye, this man Makarfi is still standing with Buhari, Buhari is not his mate when it comes to popularity in the north. Buhari‘s problem is taking tough decisions that are unpopular but the end result is the best decision,Buhari will still win 2019 from all indications.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by godox2(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
donphilopus:

You know Buhari is winning the 2019 election. No doubt.! I heard with my left ear that Modu Sheriff is dumping the sinking ship today. PDP has no candidate that can match Buhari.!

Bross you can say that again and again, BUHARI remain the MAN for the JOB, for now.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
hmuhammad:
we don't even know makarfi in the north, Sai Baba go flog am die
That means you have lost touch with realities...
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
godox2:

Tonye, this man Makarfi is still standing with Buhari, Buhari is not his mate when it comes to popularity in the north. Buhari‘s problem is taking tough decisions that are unpopular but the end result is the best decision,Buhari will still win 2019 from all indications.
Buhari will lose 2019
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
donphilopus:

We wan just help una make una no feel say na Wednesday be una problem.
Thank God say him don go
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by ShenTeh(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Of course this reeks of sponsored posts!

Hail Nigerian youth, dem go chop small from the money wey this one too don steal come later jump ship.

Even in your hearts, you know this product is DOA.

Abeg keep collecting your media fees o.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
tuniski:

This even get brain Like her father. Father better than buhari daughter better than zahra!
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by godox2(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Was he ever in PDP? LOL

Though we initially thought he was... Make una take am... we dash una

Tnye, is Sheriff not PDP savior again?When PDP was in COMA, only NURSE Metu was available until AUNTY Wike and SISTER Fayose lured DOCTOR Sheriff to save PDP‘s life now you of all people are denying it, HABA TONYE?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,’
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by Deltatoto: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Makarfi4Pres2019:
Senator Ahmed Makarfi is dope
na ugly weak man we don’t need such
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by Akpa133(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
He can't he can't who born nam what do you people take Nigerians for

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by gidgiddy: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't think Makarfi is going to run. From what I gather, much of the leadership of PDP have already decided that Atiku is best suited for the parties Presidential ticket. This means that Makarfi's presidential dreams are already dead unless Atiku withdraws
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by zudozz: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
younger version of buhari!!
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by Akpa133(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
He can't we will not take it

Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
[s]
gidgiddy:
I don't think Makarfi is going to run. From what I gather, much of the leadership of PDP have already decided that Atiku is best suited for the parties Presidential ticket. This means that Makarfi's presidential dreams are already dead unless Atiku withdraws
[/s]
QUOTE me....

Atiku will come 3rd in the primary behind Makarfi and Sule Lamido (2nd).
Re: Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant by DonaTee(f): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
greatman247:

Broa that guy correct Buhari kids are finer even una no like th e father. But I like this Makarfi than that useless Atiku.

Finer? With their make up faces? This family even deir mama carry natural face yet this pretty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri / Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu / Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.