Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) (38651 Views)

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by litaninja(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
If it is not m*dness. You want to go and spark a "spiritual awakening" for the westerners who introduced same religion to you....

HigherEd:
Awesome. With over 700 branches now in UK, RCCG can spark up a new spiritual awakening in Europe. They are currently the best Nigerian church poised for that. And I sincerely believe RCCG can do it! Just need to start disciplining white pastors to bridge the cultural divide.
Lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Charly68: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Daddy Daddy,once a mathematician always a mathematician... I could see head up & head down parabola on the screen..wao!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by datola: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:

Interesting question. Christ did not die so your Country can be better. He died to save the individual soul of men. It doesn't matter if Christianity doesn't have any relevance to National growth. Though in many cases it has and that is undisputable.

In the Bible, Nations grew with or without reverence for God. Even the bible acknowledges that Egypt which was an idol worshipping country had a great economy, so was Babylon and the likes. God didn't destroy the Egyptian economy to prove any point to the Israelite. He led them through the wilderness eating manna while the land they left remained in opulence. But in due season they also reached their place of plenty. I don't do comparisons because I know that whether I am in Nigeria or Haiti I would still prosper regardless of the economic state of the country I reside in.

Now If you apply diligence, strategy, vision driven leadership and accountability there would be nothing stopping a country for succeeding. Nothing!

The most powerful days of Britain was actually the era they sent missionaries across oceans to preach the message of Jesus Christ and deliver aid unto the poorest of the poor. That tiny country the size of South West Nigeria controlled territories 50 times bigger and is unarguably stronger then than now. Mind you even with Christianity waning in Europe now, UK or France still has 50,000 plus churches. America today still has 380,000 churches with vibrant evangelical communities. South Korea still remains the nation emitting the largest numbers of missionaries.

The problem with the black man is that we are direction less as a race. You need to know what to hold accountable for what. Less than or about 40% of Nigerians go to church so?? Are we trying to blame the problems of Nigeria on the Church. If the movement of the church was awful it would have sufficiently ruined Europe, NAmerica, Australia even before they could get to this point where some of them are kind of less concerned about the church and her mandate.

Lastly I am sold out to my faith first and my country second. And any nation, culture, tradition and people must be a tool for the advancement of Christianity first and not the other way around.

WOW!

God bless you real good in Jesus name. You lifted me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by litaninja(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Great argument.
Although, I think what the questioner was trying to point out is the fact that, the spiritualism, morals and so on preached by the christian religion and the bible are definitely not reflected in the everyday lives of the average christian. If anything, it appears that the more religious Nigeria has "appeared" to grow collectively, the less the importance placed on these values.
The country is made up of and is reflective of the individuals therein. Therefore, if Nigerians are going over to start a "spiritual reawakening" and their own country is comatose in same...there is a problem.

To borrow from the good book, healer, heal thyself. Remove the speck from your eye, before you remove the log from someone elses'

HigherEd:

Interesting question. Christ did not die so your Country can be better. He died to save the individual soul of men. It doesn't matter if Christianity doesn't have any relevance to National growth. Though in many cases it has and that is undisputable.

In the Bible, Nations grew with or without reverence for God. Even the bible acknowledges that Egypt which was an idol worshipping country had a great economy, so was Babylon and the likes. God didn't destroy the Egyptian economy to prove any point to the Israelite. He led them through the wilderness eating manna while the land they left remained in opulence. But in due season they also reached their place of plenty. I don't do comparisons because I know that whether I am in Nigeria or Haiti I would still prosper regardless of the economic state of the country I reside in.

Now If you apply diligence, strategy, vision driven leadership and accountability there would be nothing stopping a country for succeeding. Nothing!

The most powerful days of Britain was actually the era they sent missionaries across oceans to preach the message of Jesus Christ and deliver aid unto the poorest of the poor. That tiny country the size of South West Nigeria controlled territories 50 times bigger and is unarguably stronger then than now. Mind you even with Christianity waning in Europe now, UK or France still has 50,000 plus churches. America today still has 380,000 churches with vibrant evangelical communities. South Korea still remains the nation emitting the largest numbers of missionaries.

The problem with the black man is that we are direction less as a race. You need to know what to hold accountable for what. Less than or about 40% of Nigerians go to church so?? Are we trying to blame the problems of Nigeria on the Church. If the movement of the church was awful it would have sufficiently ruined Europe, NAmerica, Australia even before they could get to this point where some of them are kind of less concerned about the church and her mandate.

Lastly I am sold out to my faith first and my country second. And any nation, culture, tradition and people must be a tool for the advancement of Christianity first and not the other way around.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Another business centre opened...more money in the bank for him grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
wurabecca:
grace follow me
whites must worship me.
amen
bizzare
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by debolayinka(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
davidodiba:

They are all crying right now. Don't know why the devil is using them so much but they keep discovering that there's actually nothing they can do to stop God....hihihihihihihihihi
May God's light bring them out of darkness soon, my brother.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
More money in our forain account
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by taiwojoe40(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:

why did Jesus feed five thousand people..?he fed them both physical and spiritual food..he paid tax,condemned the pharisees and teachers of law, zacheus got salvation through his teaching..the poor were able to know the truth and fend for themselves(he contributed to economic growth of Israel)... He was fearless to the point of death likewise the disciples.. Mandela wasn't a Pastor but his lifestyle is godly and worthy of emulation..where are gigantic mansions,wealth,riches of Solomon ? Jesus built people and not churches..remove tithes and offerings from churches,then you will know true men of God...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by emperorblog(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
read more interesting story here

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Toosure70: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:
Wia is freeze
He is in hell fire.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Toosure70: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Teetopz:
In 2015, which was the terminal year of GEJ's administration. 1 DOLLAR was still exchanged for N199 and below.

Today, 1Dollar = N360 and above

Fuel was sold for N97/Litre as at 2014.

Buhari's admin came and took it to N145/Litre

No outrage because? He is our favorite.
Yes only yoloba fit complain and be heard, others na nothing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by ipasco: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
1stly, I love how you write... good composition and command.

2ndly, reading literally, your points make sense to me. But I reading with deeper interest to get your social or spiritual belongation on the subject matter, I became lost.

3rdly, kindly ascertain your point exactly.

Thanks.

HigherEd:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by CodeTemplar: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:

You dey try lecture people wen don determine say dem no go know book or get sense..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by CodeTemplar: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abbeyme:

Have they done that in Nigeria??
Charity ought begun at home.
All they do best is financial awakening.

Stop saying what you do not know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by CodeTemplar: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abbeyme:

Have they done that in Nigeria??
Charity ought begun at home.
All they do best is financial awakening.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Mires: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Euouae:
See peoples fathers kneeling down before a fellow human like them grin grin grin

Are they not better than you that waits for hours for your stupid Bubu convoy to passed?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by timwudz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Toosure70:
He is in hell fire.
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by HigherEd: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
ipasco:
1stly, I love how you write... good composition and command.

2ndly, reading literally, your points make sense to me. But I reading with deeper interest to get your social or spiritual belongation on the subject matter, I became lost.

3rdly, kindly ascertain your point exactly.

Thanks.

I understand. I am simply or basically trying to say that
1) Christianity doesn't not prevent Nigeria from attaining any economic or glorious heights
2) Christianity is not responsible for any Nation's woes
3) The growth of Churches in Nigeria doesn't mean Africans are stupid.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Abbeyme: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:

So tell me what you know
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Christaks(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
I taught he stepped down from being the G.O.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by toye440: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
givan:
s c a m !
Jealousy who stop u from setting up ur own biz empire.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by troy20(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:

I just wish you knew anything at all about your history since you seem to know so much about the religion that was used to make conquest, exploit, explore and enslave your ancestors. It's funny you want to take it back to them. Well i just hope you equally get back from them just as much as they managed to get out of us. Those pics are some of the much more gory pictures of our slavery and the inhumanity of the white man just as they equally practiced this same religion your tutoring now. If you can't then you're still a slave and I never knew a race more lost than the black man.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by kmaster007: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
this man Still won carry tithe go Europe. naija currency don tire am. nah dollar remain. if ur not paying tithe nah hell fire.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by youngsahito(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
more tithe to their pocket
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
toye440:

Jealousy who stop u from setting up ur own biz empire.
Toye! FRCN?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by hahn(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:

The Israelis were never slaves under Egypt. The story is fictional and not real

Might as well quote Harry Potter undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
hahn:

The Israelis were never slaves under Egypt. The story is fictional and not real

Might as well quote Harry Potter undecided

what? you want to talk sheet about my Lord and personal saviour Albus Dumbledore?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:

I understand. I am simply or basically trying to say that
1) Christianity doesn't not prevent Nigeria from attaining any economic or glorious heights
2) Christianity is not responsible for any Nation's woes
3) The growth of Churches in Nigeria doesn't mean Africans are stupid.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
troy20:

I just wish you knew anything at all about your history since you seem to know so much about the religion that was used to make conquest, exploit, explore and enslave your ancestors. It's funny you want to take it back to them. Well i just hope you equally get back from them just as much as they managed to get out of us. Those pics are some of the much more gory pictures of our slavery and the inhumanity of the white man just as they equally practiced this same religion your tutoring now. If you can't then you're still a slave and I never knew a race more lost than the black man.
He don't, hence we still bound in that mental slavery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.