Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,501 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) (38662 Views)

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by davidodiba(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
debolayinka:

May God's light bring them out of darkness soon, my brother.

Amen!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by princfred(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:

Interesting question. Christ did not die so your Country can be better. He died to save the individual soul of men. It doesn't matter if Christianity doesn't have any relevance to National growth. Though in many cases it has and that is undisputable.

In the Bible, Nations grew with or without reverence for God. Even the bible acknowledges that Egypt which was an idol worshipping country had a great economy, so was Babylon and the likes. God didn't destroy the Egyptian economy to prove any point to the Israelite. He led them through the wilderness eating manna while the land they left remained in opulence. But in due season they also reached their place of plenty. I don't do comparisons because I know that whether I am in Nigeria or Haiti I would still prosper regardless of the economic state of the country I reside in.

Now If you apply diligence, strategy, vision driven leadership and accountability there would be nothing stopping a country for succeeding. Nothing!

The most powerful days of Britain was actually the era they sent missionaries across oceans to preach the message of Jesus Christ and deliver aid unto the poorest of the poor. That tiny country the size of South West Nigeria controlled territories 50 times bigger and is unarguably stronger then than now. Mind you even with Christianity waning in Europe now, UK or France still has 50,000 plus churches. America today still has 380,000 churches with vibrant evangelical communities. South Korea still remains the nation emitting the largest numbers of missionaries.

The problem with the black man is that we are direction less as a race. You need to know what to hold accountable for what. Less than or about 40% of Nigerians go to church so?? Are we trying to blame the problems of Nigeria on the Church. If the movement of the church was awful it would have sufficiently ruined Europe, NAmerica, Australia even before they could get to this point where some of them are kind of less concerned about the church and her mandate.

Lastly I am sold out to my faith first and my country second. And any nation, culture, tradition and people must be a tool for the advancement of Christianity first and not the other way around.
The problem is the African version of Christianity, its emphasis and what it focuses on and breeds. Personal glory vs help/sacrifice for glory of others. How many missionaries are African churches sending to help the world? Hence the African christian culture can be detrimental to the society self.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by lereinter(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
wurabecca:
grace follow me
whites must worship me.
amen
whites dont worship nonsense, they worship God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
obi4eze:
Nice!
business centre
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Motolank: 1:44am On Apr 27, 2018
davidodiba:

But bros? This one pain you no be small.....keep hating and keep reducing....
I am not a bro and i can beat my chest that am richer than you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Motolank: 1:45am On Apr 27, 2018
tboibamz:

People like you? It's kind of obvious you're not seeing the truth here.
Hmmmmmmm. If you see it it is fine embarassed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by pokerboy: 6:38am On Apr 27, 2018
No Nigerian Flag ? Smh
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/pastor-adeboye-opens-rccg-new-central.html?m=1
I wish it's one of Nigeria's corporation that opened production plant in UK.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by davidodiba(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2018
Motolank:

I am not a bro and i can beat my chest that am richer than you.

Your richness does not affect me. Saying you are richer th a me makes you a very poor fellow....eyaaa...learn to be comfortable with others' successes.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Motolank: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
davidodiba:

Your richness does not affect me. Saying you are richer th a me makes you a very poor fellow....eyaaa...learn to be comfortable with others' successes.
� take it or leave it honey
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Motolank: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
davidodiba:

So am I never diminish , my place is above only
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Chuksonyeike: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
farem:

It's obvious you are speaking of old or you have previously engaged to take census of church building in Europe.

Unfortunately, those didn't help you because your assignment didn't take you to know the attendance in the churches you visited or told of.

Blind people know that Pentecostalism is taking church back to where it was.

I am sorry to even mentioned the word PENTECOSTALISM. These kind of terms are use positively or negatively by those who only accept tradition and denomination without the Savior of the Church and are still blind to what the Church of God is.

The Church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

Jesus alone is Head of the Church, any other 'saint' made to be assuming such position is a demon!

continue dreaming!!! Even in the US where it was born it is not even up to 10% of the Christian population.Pentecostals are only good in making noise.Europe has never been pentecostal
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Dannan: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2018
HALLELUJAH PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LORD IS GOOD AND HIS MERCIES ENDURETH FOREVER TO US AMEN AMEN AND AMEN .
Mztarstrechy:
Redeemed Christian Church of God has dedicated her new Central office in the UK.
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Central Office, UK newly constructed office called Redemption House located in Stevenage, was dedicated by the General Overseer Pastor E. A. Adeboye, his wife Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye and the Special Assistant to the GO in charge of the United Kingdom Pastor Agu Irukwu.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/pastor-adeboye-opens-rccg-new-central.html?m=1
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Abbeyme: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2018
HigherEd:
Awesome. With over 700 branches now in UK, RCCG can spark up a new spiritual awakening in Europe. They are currently the best Nigerian church poised for that. And I sincerely believe RCCG can do it! Just need to start disciplining white pastors to bridge the cultural divide.
Lalasticlala

Where is your fact to the bolded?

I don't like being called 'lazy' for nothing
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by OXLANDOWN: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE GENERAL OVERSEER, RCCG, PASTOR E. ADEBOYE
I am a member of the RCCG who unfortunately has fallen victim of the whims and tricks of one of your pastors, Segun Odewunmi of the Restoration Parish, situated at 223A, Agege Motor Rd., Mushin, Lagos.
The above-mentioned building which has 4 floors was built by my late father, of which I own the 1st floor, one of my brothers own the ground floor and another, the 2nd and 3rd floors. The ground and 1st floors were earlier rented by Union Bank while the 2nd and 3rd floors were rented by Pastor Segun.
The pastor claims he has an agreement with my brother who owns the 2nd and 3rd floors to purchase those floors but has decided to forcefully take over the 1st floor which is mine. I called the Pastor severally to warn him to stay clear of my floor because if he has an agreement to purchase my brother’s assets, such an agreement cannot be extended to encompass me, as we are separate individuals. He rebuffed all my warnings and continued renovation work on the house which he started without notifying me. I contacted several family members and some RCCG pastors to beckon on Pastor Segun to leave my property alone but to no avail. On July 3, 2018, after all pleas fell on deaf ears, I got my lawyer to write to Pastor Segun to stop work in and stay off my property. Still, he did not relent. He went ahead to fix floor tiles, install toilets and sinks, put up some windows. I figured it was best I install doors as he had taken the previous ones off. I bought 2 steel doors, bought materials for installation and paid workers to install them. On Sept 14, the workers got to my property, only to be mercilessly beaten by Pastor Segun and his thugs. The materials, including doors, bags of cement, bags of sand, blocks, tools and other were thrown outside the gate, where some have been taken by passers-by, and others still lie till today.
Being a Christian, I believed the issue could be resolved amicably and I instructed my lawyer to book a meeting with Pastor Segun to hear out the matter. They held a meeting on Sept 21, 2018, after which Pastor Segun brought up an expense list of over 30million naira with a 5million worth of damages included. He claims damages on the grounds that he planned to use my floor for a school and he has restructured the floor to suit that purpose (without my consent). At the meeting, Pastor Segun said he had spent 88million in the renovation of the whole building out of which I have to pay him over 30million for the renovation of my floor (which I never gave him permission to do) otherwise I have no option but to sell the floor to him.
On Oct. 4, 2018, after reporting the issue to the police, I decided to go ahead to install doors again. I bought materials and paid workers to carry out the job. On arrival, my workers discovered Pastor Segun has gone ahead to install his own doors on my floor, affirming his intent to usurp the property. Once again, Pastor Segun called upon his thugs to send my workers away and throw my materials outside the gate.
In light of all these, please Pastor Segun should be asked the following questions.
1. Has he ever had any agreement with me to purchase my property? If yes, when? Agreed price? Date of payment? Form of payment? Sale Agreement? Deed of Transfer?
2. Before he went ahead to start renovation work, did he inform me? Did he tell me the start and end date or the duration of the project? Did he notify me of the extent of work to be done? Did he obtain my consent to alter my floor plan? Did he seek my consent before destroying my BQ?
3. Pastor Segun should explain his intentions why he has refused to desist from working on my floor after being warned formally and informally to keep off the floor. I believe its all an attempt to extort money from me or forcefully make me give up the property to him.
4. The right Pastor Segun has to take over my property and bar my workers from gaining access to it. THE FLOOR IS LEGALLY MINE.
It seems unreasonable and unheard of, that, someone will spend 88million from the coffers of the church on a building that has not been purchased by the church. It is possible Pastor Segun could have made fraudulent presentations/misrepresentations to the church to have such money released to him for his own personal interests, as this still baffles me. I am pleading with the church to beckon on Pastor Segun to leave my property alone and refrain from using his thugs to beat up every worker I send to my property.
I humbly await on the G.O. and the pastors and elders in the church to intervene in the issue and restore my confidence in the church as I believe his intervention in this matter will be with the wisdom of King Solomon.
Thank you.
Your humble RCCG member.
October 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters / 5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today / Winners Chapel Acquires 3,600 New Properties - Recruits 1,500 Pastors Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.