Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) (35857 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by unknownsolja: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
yorubas pulling down the igbos since 190000 bc
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by toluxa1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wow. So much revelation in this video.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by xarm(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
I smell lie Muhammed
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by chloride6: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
So your Hallmark bank had 25 billion and they still closed it?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by ybalogs(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
It's now very obvious Orji Kalu is very loyal to PMB. Let those that can bite bite.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by ybalogs(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
I trust Obasanjo to fire back. We're waiting.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by jrusky(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abeg Kalu spare us to shit. No one cares you can go to hell. No common sense presumed billionaire damn you bro. we all know it's the cabal that are using you bloody fulani a s s licker.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Toosure70: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mumu Kalu. Buhari don use your head finally. why now
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by chigoizie7(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wetin concern me?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by mn09abk: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
The Yoruba man has always been a snake

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Sahara Reporters exposed the 3rd term bid not politicians, una wey go collect money and oil block as usual, Nigerian elite ko, una make unasef elite na wah ooooo, this structure must break in 2019

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Banmeallday: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
Orji Kalu is a thief and has been talking bad about OBJ to pretend that he’s a good person, when we ALL KNOW it is just for show...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Laratayo: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Why are u saying this now,do you think this is d right time for you to expose this.politician nah wa oo
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by madenigga(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
In the past He postrated to u to get the impossible while now you are postrating for him to get the possible.

#presidency
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Icon79(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
I heard that OBJ used to date his mom. And I won't put that pass through that fugly looking man either.

O pari

sweerychick:
Obj the chameleon! But Orji is no better both of them stink
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Icon79(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Truth is bitter!

O pari

mytime24:
Who dem two epp undecided

NeXt !!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by OnyeOGA(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
immhotep:

there was also genocide in Zak Ibiam
Igbodefender is very funny. It makes mt laugh each time i see his comment here on NL.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by wingmanII: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
tolexy007:
Only a fool will believe that Obasanjo prostrate for the useless orji
Be honest my friend! We all know the truth: a yoruba man can prostrate for a dog to get what he wants. FACT

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by origima: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrPolitics:
I don't believe OBJ would prostrate for Kalu.
Which rubbish power it influence did he wield among governors or heavyweights of the day?

Any man can prostrate for woman ,money and power so don't go there
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by nickxtra(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Realdeals:
VIDEO: How Obasanjo Prostrated For Me In My Bedroom Over Third Term – Orji Kalu

Eminent Nigerian politician and Forbes Magazine rated billionaire, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu (MON) has revealed how his opposition to former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo’s 3rd term ambition in 2007 cost him his airline business, banking business (Hallmark Bank), oil block amidst many other business interests.

A very angry Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu while speaking to Asabe Afrika TV inside his Lagos (South Western Nigeria) home, revealed the various strategies he and other political elites adopted to stop President Obasanjo from having a third term in office between 2005 and 2007.

He revealed how Obasanjo prostrated for him in his bedroom over third term and later threatened him physically, promising to render him poor and beggarly. Dr. Kalu revealed more than you ever heard in this exclusive encounter. Enjoy the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyurm3Hfxw8

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/04/26/video-obasanjo-prostrated-bedroom-third-term-orji-uzor-kalu/
You are a liar, Orji Kalu. You started having problems with Obasanjo when you discovered he was dating your mother. This predates the third term campaign era of OBASANJO
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Kc3000: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
“I was physically present at Rivers state Governor’s Lodge when the heat became too much and Obasanjo in the presence of all of us knelt down in front of Atiku begging him to allow him do a second term."

-Chief Charles Idahosa, APC chieftain.

All Orji Uzor Kalu said about Obasanjo is true. He has always been a shameless, desperate, two-faced, conniving criminal.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by abeggnow: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Auladimeji:
A whole being that destroy a town is coward abi...You're just an illiterate....Next
dat is the action of a cowardly man destroying defenceleas people,besides my dad was obj ajutant in d civil war, he says obj was indeed a very cowardly leader all though he had great administrative talent.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by israelmao(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
writetopoker:
Obj has cowardice blood, it is very possible

Like he did as a combatant soldier right?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by abeggnow: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Follygunners:

A town ke? A whole tribe ni oo. He killed those arrogant fools danu danu. OBJ, you too get mouth joor. grin
and killing a tribe according to you is a noble tinjust shameless
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by israelmao(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
When Obj will come after you I'm so sure this country will not contain you.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by DedeNkem: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Obasajo is so evil that he made IBB look like an angel.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by toye440: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
All i know this terrorist sympathiser called kalu is a Yoruba hater who cant live in his Abia home but SW Yoruba land. A big hypocrite he works foolishly assidiously for buhari hoping 2019 would just b handed over to them; fool.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by nanotechy: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
The interviewer is disgusting!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Bluezy13(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
tolexy007:
Only a fool will believe that Obasanjo prostrate for the useless orji

Do you know WHO Orji Uzor Kalu's mother is

Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions / President Buhari’s Next Cabinet / Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning