Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) (35859 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wonder how our illiterate youths would continue to support a clique of ppl responsible for stealing their past, present & future against someone trying his best to save them.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Bluezy13(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
ybalogs:
Obasanjo prostrated for Orji Uzor Kalu Oga, you can lie oooo.

Orji Uzor's mother is one hell of a woman!!!

If you knew her, you wouldn't doubt what his son says about OBJ in particular.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by ceej(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
OUK has turned into a sychophant, guy,useless guy,what did he achieve as a governor in ABIA??He has now turned to political thug for APC..Let him bettter know that his political career is dead.He is looking for cheap relevance..selfish bigot.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
YOU SEE HOW 5 PEOPLE ROTATE NIGERIA LIKE COVER OF BOURNVITA.

You guys should chase all of them out !!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
OnyeOGA:

cheesy
what about the genocide committed against the people of Odi by OBJ
Please can you explain
Cc immhotep lzaa

The point is that the fellow we were correcting at the beginning of the thread should not measure cowardice by whether someone has leveled a town or not.

That isn't how to measure courage. Courage is not when defenseless civilians are killed as the fellow tried to make it. Not to hold brief for Obj, but we cannot truely say Obj ordered something like that if it wasn't confirmed by proper investigation, can we?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Banmeallday: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
igbodefender:

The point is that the fellow we were correcting at the beginning of the thread should not measure cowardice by whether someone has leveled a town or not.

That isn't how to measure courage. Courage is not when defenseless civilians are killed as the fellow tried to make it. Not to hold brief for Obj, but we cannot truely say Obj ordered something like that if it wasn't confirmed by proper investigation, can we?

The genocide in Odi is not OBJ problem but the so-called greedy and corrupt “SOUTHSOUTH” lost leaders problem that allowed it
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Banmeallday:

The genocide in Odi is not OBJ problem but the so-called greedy and corrupt “SOUTHSOUTH” lost leaders problem that allowed it
Civil society organizations, the media and We the People need to hold the government to account at all times.

And one is presumed innocent till proven guilty.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Austinio: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
PDP Governor's then the oppose the president then in some issues but tiday all APC Governors are mumu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by euniselfyahoo: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wow. Is Kalu a president maker? Because, in this country we have the president and governor makers.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by hush15: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
writetopoker:
Obj has cowardice blood, it is very possible

Atleast we now see why fayose no longer gives him regard
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Orji baba.. Jesus pikin...

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibo man
omo ina ni buhari ran si ina
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibo man
omo ina ni buhari ran si ina
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrPolitics:
I don't believe OBJ would prostrate for Kalu.
Which rubbish power it influence did he wield among governors or heavyweights of the day?
fyi,OUK was one of few pdp financiers from 1998 when it was formed.he weilded much power nationally dat obj gave him d pillar of sports title.ngige,odili,nnamani,etc were few of OUK boys den.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by yemluc: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
By their mouth we shall kno them....one thing for sure that I kno is that man Obj has done this nation much more than you can ever hate him for....And now he knos he is nearer to the grave, only the wise wuld heed to his revelations.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by OnyeOGA(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
igbodefender:

Is this how u passed ur WAEC/NECO
and i re-cap:
what about the genocide committed against the people of Odi by OBJ
Please can you explain
Cc immhotep lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by LZAA: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
OnyeOGA:
Is this how u passed ur WAEC/NECO and i re-cap: what about the genocide committed against the people of Odi by OBJ Please can you explain Cc immhotep lzaa
igbodefender just wants to worship the caliphate grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by LZAA: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
OnyeOGA:
Is this how u passed ur WAEC/NECO and i re-cap: what about the genocide committed against the people of Odi by OBJ Please can you explain Cc immhotep lzaa
igbodefender just wants to worship the caliphate grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Komu1048(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
Orji don madt sha, u bin prostrated to by obj cox of 3rd term. Joke of the year or trying to create headline
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by Komu1048(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Wonder how our illiterate youths would continue to support a clique of ppl responsible for stealing their past, present & future against someone trying his best to save them.

I don't know the meaning u can console your self to believe aboki means but here it's a fool. The two post are Ibos and they hate obj, don't forget the role he played in civil war. Its still fresh in their heart
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by goshee: 12:25am On Apr 27, 2018
ybalogs:
Obasanjo prostrated for Orji Uzor Kalu Oga, you can lie oooo.
it could be true ofcus he did for atiku in 2003 and could do that for any body especially if you have a part to play in his 3rd term ambition. he was desperate
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by poseidon12: 12:56am On Apr 27, 2018
MrPolitics:
Which rubbish power it influence did he wield among governors or heavyweights of the day?

And do you believe he prostrated for Atiku?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by phrankchek(m): 5:03am On Apr 27, 2018
toye440:
All i know this terrorist sympathiser called kalu is a Yoruba hater who cant live in his Abia home but SW Yoruba land. A big hypocrite he works foolishly assidiously for buhari hoping 2019 would just b handed over to them; fool.

The thing is most Yorubas (like you who only see things between ethnic lines) thinks Igbos have time to hate on other tribes the way you do. An average Igbo man is after his daily bread irrespective of the environment. And we know which people are tribalistic in this country. So stop hating on people just because they are in your land doing business. You may as well go and buy lands in his Abia State and state expanding your business there. Shun tribalism abegiii... It's 2k18 already!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Komu1048:

I don't know the meaning u can console your self to believe aboki means but here it's a fool. The two post are Ibos and they hate obj, don't forget the role he played in civil war. Its still fresh in their heart

Pls can somebody translate this illiterate English - because this guy obviously needs some help.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by kalu61(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2018
MrPolitics:
you for OUK sponsored Obl with 500m in 1999
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by toye440: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2018
phrankchek:

The thing is most Yorubas (like you who only see things between ethnic lines) thinks Igbos have time to hate on other tribes the way you do. An average Igbo man is after his daily bread irrespective of the environment. And we know which people are tribalistic in this country. So stop hating on people just because they are in your land doing business. You may as well go and buy lands in his Abia State and state expanding your business there. Shun tribalism abegiii... It's 2k18 already!
The truth can not not b edited cos wen edited it bcoms corrupted. Its a fact and u know its no news that d igbo man hates d Yoruba man with passion, but yet his daily bread he gets from Yoruba land. A word even dogs dont bite d hands dat feed them. Now u do d maths how many % of Nigerians live in Igbo land, ha let me do that for u just 1%, so what den would someone like me b doing in SE d last place i will ever go to or visit in Nigeria.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by MrPolitics: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
fyi,OUK was one of few pdp financiers from 1998 when it was formed.he weilded much power nationally dat obj gave him d pillar of sports title.ngige,odili,nnamani,etc were few of OUK boys den.

Atiku was the chief financier of the presidential campaign in 1998 though and OBJ was already president from for years and could destroy OUK with ease esp with his (OBJ's) dictatorial tendencies
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by MrPolitics: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2018
poseidon12:

And do you believe he prostrated for Atiku?

Atiku was VP and wielded a lot of influence among the governors in 2003. Atiku could easily have defeated OBJ at the primaries so that's more believable
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2018
MrPolitics:

Atiku was the chief financier of the presidential campaign in 1998 though and OBJ was already president from for years and could destroy OUK with ease esp with his (OBJ's) dictatorial tendencies
lol.go and do inquiry and u would realize dat ouk was one of few pdp financiers.obj did everything posible for onyema ugochukwu to be the governor in abia state yet,OUK made sure dat ta orji became the governor from the police dention evn with a newly formed party-PPA
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by phrankchek(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
toye440:

The truth can not not b edited cos wen edited it bcoms corrupted. Its a fact and u know its no news that d igbo man hates d Yoruba man with passion, but yet his daily bread he gets from Yoruba land. A word even dogs dont bite d hands dat feed them. Now u do d maths how many % of Nigerians live in Igbo land, ha let me do that for u just 1%, so what den would someone like me b doing in SE d last place i will ever go to or visit in Nigeria.

You see my point. It's your hatred towards them that make you say that. Other ethnic groups are in the east... I have been to parts of Nigeria and it's in the South West i have seen this occur. I'm not saying tribalism doesn't happen anywhere. But it's quite much in the west.

Someone will be speaking his native language your Yoruba neighbour will get angry thinking you're cursing him with your language and that's a wrong mindset. Because that's what they do so they think that's what other people are doing. Let's stop seeing things between ethnic lines...

Because you hate them that's why you can't go to the east. But an Igbo don't care. Even as bad as Bornu or Benue State is in terms of security you will still see an Igbo man florishin there. But you can't see any Yoruba man doing any kind of business in these places.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by phrankchek(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
toye440:

... And 1%?? You see?? You keep confirming my point. This shows you just like your likes has never been to the east before. You seat in your house and be fed with all sorts of vile stories about people and their ethnicity and that toxic information keep piling up your hatred towards them. But if you were enlighten enough you would have gone there live with them... Mix with them... And know if it's only 1% of Nigerians are in the east.

I'm not surprised sha.. that's what you guys are known for. Sometimes you can just try and go beyond south west and see life outside south west to know if all the stories they are telling you is true or not.

And then which finger fed who?? This is another childish mindset you guys need to do away with. Nobody owes you anything as a land owner apart from perhaps rents and obedience to your customary laws. Which ofcourse cannot be feasible at all times.

This is Nigeria. Nigerians are entitled to live and dwell in any area within the confines of the country. Making it look like you're a benefactor to your tenant maybe because he's from another tribe is very childish.

And I said before try and be different from the others that place tribe before every other thing.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) by toye440: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
phrankchek:

... And 1%?? You see?? You keep confirming my point. This shows you just like your likes has never been to the east before. You seat in your house and be fed with all sorts of vile stories about people and their ethnicity and that toxic information keep piling up your hatred towards them. But if you were enlighten enough you would have gone there live with them... Mix with them... And know if it's only 1% of Nigerians are in the east.

I'm not surprised sha.. that's what you guys are known for. Sometimes you can just try and go beyond south west and see life outside south west to know if all the stories they are telling you is true or not.

And then which finger fed who?? This is another childish mindset you guys need to do away with. Nobody owes you anything as a land owner apart from perhaps rents and obedience to your customary laws. Which ofcourse cannot be feasible at all times.

This is Nigeria. Nigerians are entitled to live and dwell in any area within the confines of the country. Making it look like you're a benefactor to your tenant maybe because he's from another tribe is very childish.

And I said before try and be different from the others that place tribe before every other thing.
U don't need to argue it, its a fact. Even Igbos run away from their land pls tell me who would b dat naive to go there. Bro am a true Nigerian i don't even live in d SW but d SE would be d last place i would ever step my foot on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago / Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of 2010 Post: Are You Paying Teachers As Bankers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.