Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos (55083 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by oochi123(f): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
How do gays enjoy it? Kai, this is disgusting.. Shame on u fake pastor
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by ofuonyebi: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ruuubiish!...is this a pastor?....how do you call an IPOB sex-doll a holy name from God?
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by dheilaw1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
na the blodas from d east... pigs are not hard to know

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Audray(f): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nigerians be like: "He's not a real pastor.obviously!"
Hehe Una never see something.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Adukey(f): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
bizza45:
I wonder how some men think ... am trying to reason how he will open his mouth to face the crowd all in d name of preaching... so this one go get mind tell people to repent that the kingdom of God is at hand ?

Them plenty like that, they involve in bad act and still have to conscience to preach to people to repent.
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by nagoma(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
The church in Nigeria needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
olapluto:
the pastor who said he comes from Aguata local government area of Anambra state

Na dem dem

This is the 2nd time today. The Republic of Biafra seems full of pillowbiters

Let's invite our gay community as they cc themselves: cc lzaa, immohtep, onyeoga

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Oreofepeters: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
What is this world turning to?
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by fleksy: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

they should leave them jare......phucking another man's yansh is 100 times sweeter than any honeypot out there especially now that the gap between the legs of most young girls is now wider than Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

You have joined bad gang
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by degamemaster(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
End time pastors... bleeping man undecided so na all the guy in the church he will wanna do deliverance for in the hotel grin It serves him right

If he's a gay really, they should take him and buhari to a room and allow him to Bleep buhari until he receives sense and step down.
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by talk2percy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
They should leave these retards alone now, let them all go gay so that the babes will be for us...

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

they should leave them jare......phucking another man's yansh is 100 times sweeter than any honeypot out there especially now that the gap between the legs of most young girls is now wider than Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
Jesus is lord.. Some people on this forum are mad but not in the psychiatric hospital, God help your life man
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Ojuororun(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
the law of magenetizatin; state that the like pole repel while the unlikepole atract ...grin ... law of human bieng state that man with man repel, while man with woman atrack..... (meaning d***k and p***y atract) ....i no come understand these yeye pastors o......cheesygrincheesy... omo biology students... gringringringrin .abi na lesbianlism law.smileysmileysmiley
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Charly68: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
All these spiritualists calling themselves pastors..they better go for deliverance.. Imagine man sleeping with man,very sickening & nauseating
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:
How the fvck am I supposed to leave a fleshy pvssy with natural juice and drill a dry shithole?

May Ogun kill all gays!
A thunderous AMEN to this prayer
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol..Adofuro.hahaha
yeyerolling:
Adofuro jati jati
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by babaireti(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Christianity is the worst misfortune to have befallen any Nation,the earlier they srap that fraud called CHRISTIANITY the better for all of us

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by aniblue(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Upon all the beautiful single sisters in his congregation, all he sees are young men,
thunder fire devil!!!
How on earth do i even all a guy to hold my hands not to talk of chai....
This is madness
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by DaraCleavon(f): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Smelly men yansh.....iyanma
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by lekkan(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin..... Eyin omo Ibo.... Today is your day grin grin grin
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Bryan88(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

NOT IN SUPPORT OF GAYISM BUT WIDER THAN LAGOS/IBADAN XPRESS WAY? AM OUT
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Essential(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian gay pastor was nabbed recently while trying to have homosexual intercourse with a man in a hotel. The pastor who was apparently set up and caught red handed in the act - revealed that he has been sleeping with other men and his church members have no knowledge of his sexual preference.

In a trending footage posted online (not suitable for publication), the pastor who said he comes from Aguata local government area of Anambra state - confessed to being a homosexual as he was stripped totally naked and given some hot slaps during the ''private'' interrogation by the people who caught.

Some condoms were also found with him at the hotel.

An online user who shared the footage - warned Nigerian parents to know how they leave their children in the hands of fake pastors like this.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/homosexual-pastor-caught-while-trying-to-sleep-with-a-man-in-anambra-photos.html
The lgbos are bad news
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by focus7: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Igbo pastor in homosexual acts in Igbo land again. We just read from another thread where two gays were caught and paraded in Umuosu an Igbo land.
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Tweetysparkles(f): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Exactly my thought undecided
degamemaster:

If he's a gay really, they should take him and buhari to a room and allow him to Bleep buhari until he receives sense and step down.
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Homo sexual news come rampant lately. Sigh
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Bryan88(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian gay pastor was nabbed recently while trying to have homosexual intercourse with a man in a hotel. The pastor who was apparently set up and caught red handed in the act - revealed that he has been sleeping with other men and his church members have no knowledge of his sexual preference.

In a trending footage posted online (not suitable for publication), the pastor who said he comes from Aguata local government area of Anambra state - confessed to being a homosexual as he was stripped totally naked and given some hot slaps during the ''private'' interrogation by the people who caught.

Some condoms were also found with him at the hotel.

An online user who shared the footage - warned Nigerian parents to know how they leave their children in the hands of fake pastors like this.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/homosexual-pastor-caught-while-trying-to-sleep-with-a-man-in-anambra-photos.html
ANAMBRA AND HOMOSEXUALITY...EMELU UNU IHEA EME O?
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by slowice(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
castrol180:
where else do you want it to happen if not in the Nigerian Jew land, the ipob pastors, the land of the flatinoes...

No shame for them at all, rituals up and down in the yeastern areapart
Hi kid, this is a common practice in the north even before you were born
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by debolayinka(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Many Christians are just hypocrites.

I'll rather be a Buddhist if I denounce my religion.

Very senseless religion.

I'll rather be an atheist than be a muslim.
The very first time I entered the North, the first warning a Northerner gave me was to beware of the men, because many of them are homosexuals. In fact, there's a gay restaurant around here where you see alhajis and imams all over there.

Nonsense terrorist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by ashawopikin(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:
How the fvck am I supposed to leave a fleshy pvssy with natural juice and drill a dry shithole?

May Ogun kill all gays!
my broda i wonder,thunder fire thier gay priix #pussyforlife
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by sexdoll: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:

May Ogun kill all gays!

May Ogun strike you dead for saying that!

Foolish homophobic animal like you.

You are so short sighted that you want to be seeing things from a very limited and narrow viewpoint.

We know you like fleshy pussy but please allow those who don't like such to also exist.

Live and let live biko.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
debolayinka:

I'll rather be an atheist than be a muslim.
Nonsense terrorist!
You're on your fvcking own

Christians have committed more atrocities than all other religion members in the world.
The crusaders killed thousands, Adolf hiltler - a catholic christian killed millions.
BLOODY TERRORISTS angry

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Newpride(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
He is an IPOB I guessed...... grin angry grin

No wonder they were clamoring for biafla biafla that, so that they can be free to their same sex marriage. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House / Armed Robbers Caught Stealing From Shrine In Anambra, Stripped Unclad. Photos / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.