Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos (54870 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by debolayinka(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Shut up!

That makes you a hypocrite because you're not obeying your bible. Fake religion.

And please quote where it is written in the Qur'an where virgins are promised to killers.

Some if you don't use your brains at all.
I've spent enough time arguing with terrorists today. I'm not like you, I have stuffs to attend to.

#lazyislamicterrorist
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by kmaster007: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
are you sure dis one b pastor
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by debolayinka(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
The topic is about a PASTOR involved in homosexuality, fuk off with this failed watery digression if you can't explain the involvement of the pastor in the in the evil.
Here are two more on fp.
https://www.nairaland.com/4473617/2-homosexuals-paraded-unclad-publicly#67047564
Come over to the north and see the way your fellow terrorists will tear your anus. Because nobody cares to publicize idiots doesn't mean they don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by cosmos1440: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Organs:
The fact that most of this gay news is coming from Eastern Nigeria makes me believe, its the Easterners that frown at this the most. We are not hearing anything from West and the North, hmmm, e be like say dem the east is better at catching them or West and North and South South are better at hiding it.

shut up joor
most gays/lesbians and other criminals in Nigeria are from the southeast

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by youngsahito(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:
How the fvck am I supposed to leave a fleshy pvssy with natural juice and drill a dry shithole?

May Ogun kill all gays!
Amin
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Raphchuks: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Horus post=67052993]

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Xander85: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Organs:
The fact that most of this gay news is coming from Eastern Nigeria makes me believe, its the Easterners that frown at this the most. We are not hearing anything from West and the North, hmmm, e be like say dem the east is better at catching them or West and North and South South are better at hiding it.

It's more than that...well, as far as this forum is concerned! There seems to be a concerted effort to prowl news websites looking for any negative news on Ndigbo (whether this gay stuff, a horrific accident or a suicide) to post on nairaland. How it works is that the news is rushed to nairaland, a moderator then takes over and rushes with glee to post in on the front page and then they all sit back to enjoy the posts that will pour in from the usual Igbo haters. And they never forget to mention the Igbo state concerned...just to signal to Igbo haters that 'food is ready'!

Take a look at the front page now and see the negative stuff on Ndigbo taken there within a space of two or three hours. But if it's something positive posted on Ndigbo, you'd have to beg, threaten or pester the moderator concerned before he/she takes it to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Essential(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
cosmos1440:

shut up joor
most gays/lesbians and other criminals in Nigeria are from the southeast
No wonder igbo guyz are always bending their yansh.
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Organs(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Xander85:

It's more than that...well, as far as this forum is concerned! There seems to be a concerted effort to prowl news websites looking for any negative news on Ndigbo (whether this gay stuff, a horrific accident or a suicide) to post on nairaland. How it works is that the news is rushed to nairaland, a moderator then takes over and rushes with glee to post in on the front page and then they all sit back to enjoy the posts that will pour in from the usual Igbo haters. And they never forget to mention the Igbo state concerned...just to signal to Igbo haters that 'food is ready'!

Take a look at the front page now and see the negative stuff on Ndigbo taken there within a space of two or three hours. But if it's something positive posted on Ndigbo, you'd have to beg, threaten or pester the moderator concerned before he/she takes it to front page.

Are you serious, hmm, i will pay attention. Well, Nigerians love the Ibos though, maybe we are angry because they are thinking of leaving.... This marriage is here to stay. One Nigeria my broda.
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Iamsane: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
His religion made him do it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
debolayinka:

I've spent enough time arguing with terrorists today. I'm not like you, I have stuffs to attend to.

#lazyislamicterrorist
Yes
I have taken time to educate an illiterate miserable hypocrite today.
Lemme come and be going.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by kayintrested: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Anus [n.]: The posterior opening of the alimentary canal, through which the excrements are expelled.
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by rosita33(f): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
life
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by 34webers(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
[s]
debolayinka:

Come over to the north and see the way your fellow terrorists will tear your anus. Because nobody cares to publicize idiots doesn't mean they don't exist.
[/s]
Their pastors and reverend fathers keep getting involved in all shades of crimes on hourly basis and the only explanation to the practices of their fake religion is to start screaming Islam like demented monkeys. See them screaming Islam everywhere on a thread about a PASTOR involved in homosexuality, very funny people with their fake religion. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by badboyharmony: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
na aboki dey phuck each other pass come abuja ull see these bastard imams and alhajis doing worse
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by centboy123456(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:
How the fvck am I supposed to leave a fleshy pvssy with natural juice and drill a dry shithole?

May Ogun kill all gays!

hahahahh dude u made my night wit ur funny comments
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by AreaFada2: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Na wa o.
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by timwudz(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
centboy123456:

hahahahh dude u made my night wit ur funny comments
grin
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
castrol180:
where else do you want it to happen if not in the Nigerian Jew land, the ipob pastors, the land of the flatinoes...

No shame for them at all, rituals up and down in the yeastern part
Which part of Nigeria won't you see such acts? Please are you people not tired of this tribe thing on NL every single day? Please be mature and show a level of civilisation.
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by KBEST3(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:

May Ogun kill all gays!
AMEEN
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Superman30(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
bizza45:
I wonder how some men think ... am trying to reason how he will open his mouth to face the crowd all in d name of preaching... so this one go get mind tell people to repent that the kingdom of God is at hand ?
pastors only preach on how to be wealthy and not about repentance
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Peterpanny: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:

May Ogun kill all gays!
amen
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Iamthoney(m): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't have issues with anyone being gay or bisexual... but make such person no come near me or my love ones cos i go have his or her head separated from his or her body and have vultures feed on their body
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:

May Ogun kill all gays!

Won't OGUN kill all Adulterers
Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2018
Any one that wants his/her story to get many hits must label the villain a 'pastor'

Nonsense reportage

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos by Sleekjunior(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

they should leave them jare......phucking another man's yansh is 100 times sweeter than any honeypot out there especially now that the gap between the legs of most young girls is now wider than Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.