Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Night (2240 Views)

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Wedding Night S.x As A Virgin:bride Shares Her Experience / After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Night by Lanikemi: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
So I decided to send in my wedding night story. I don't know how so many of your readers had the strength to have sex that night.

Well this is my own story....

Hubby and I had a long distance relationship. We got married within a year of dating. How I met hubby is a story for another day (you should probably have a series of how we met our better half and maybe delivering experience, it will make a great read)

We had our traditional marriage on Friday and Saturday was the church wedding. We had both celebrations at my home town.

On Saturday by 9pm,we left my home town for my husband's place. Before we left, my sister gave me the money that we made from the church wedding reception, while my mom gave me that for the traditional marriage. I then hugged every member of my family only to find out my dad was crying for real.

I started crying also. I'm a daddy's girl. Everyone knew me and my dad. He visited me in the university every weekend when I don't come home. He was always there for visiting day while i was in boarding school. He always calls me and gives me anything I want as long as he can afford it.

Those that saw us crying understood.

We were crying because we wouldn't see ourselves like we use to. I was going far away from where I was born and raised. Well I got into one of the cars meant for the bride and groom and the convoy set off to my husbands place.

For the 2hours we were on the road, I cried all thru it. We got to his place and there was a serious party going on in his place. It was our party. I cried thru out the party at a corner. I didn't dance or greet people and all. I was just sobbing and when I get the chance burst out crying. After the party, went into the house at about 3am and I was still crying. My hubby kept consoling me and all..

Then I started having panic attack. I started saying so many things like why the hell did I get married. I'm too young for this. How did this happen. I'm too young to be a wife. How can I be a mother at my young age when I get pregnant and so many other things I was saying. Lol. My hubby kept calming me down but it wasn't working.

Then he started making a lot of promise. What he will do and not do. How he will be a good man to me forever. How we I'll enjoy each other's company. How our sex life will be awesome.

All this was coming out of his mouth and more but I was still crying. I later went to take my bath. I stopped him from joining me so I will cry my eyes out. After that I came back to the bed, brought out my money, still crying and counting it.

My hubby started laughing. Because he found the sight of me counting money and crying funny. Suddenly I stood up and left the room, rushing to another room to meet my friend to ask her where the money she packed was. A friend of mine followed me to my hubby's state. I remembered I saw one of my very rich aunty that likes showing off spraying a lot of dollar. And I couldn't find any of the dollars That was why I left the room to search for her and i was still crying o.

When she saw me she asked why I was crying and I told her to give me the money she packed. She said she was waiting to give me in the morning I told her it's already 5am so it's morning. She handed the money to me and I went back counting. We made a lot of money during the celebration.

After counting the money, I stopped crying and laid down to sleep, it was already 6am.i felt hubby trying to do some things to me but I started sobbing so he left me and slept off.

We woke up late for our Thanksgiving but we made it. We left for Lagos that same Sunday. Came in late, showered and slept till late hours of the morning when I felt my husband's tongue on my private part and that was when we consummated the marriage. I can't remember the styles we had and how we did it but I know we had s3x all over the house that day.

We kept going and going like s3x was going out of fashion. Mind you, we were not celibate during relationship. We had so much s3x that day that I couldn't walk well for the next few days.

My husband still teases me about how I cried thru out the night we got married.

It will be 5yrs in December, 2kids and we are doing super great.

*Infact i cried all thru with you as i read this but when i got to the part of you counting money and crying,i laughed so hard..LMAO!
Re: Wedding Night by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wow! I love this! It is so spectacular!

(1) (Reply)

Tasted Snail Before??? / Please How Can I Last Long In Bed / Those Who Think Marrying A Virgin Will Curb Infidelity...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.