Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict (17382 Views)

KOGI STATE: APC screens out over 9 aspirants ahead of the Primaries / Ekiti Election: Ekiti APC Chairman, Jide Awe Resigns / Ekiti APC Protests Against Fayose's Verbal Attacks On Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by humbleofficer(f): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2018
cool
Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by humbleofficer(f): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2018
ok
Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by Kindoo: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2018
dman4mdmoon:

What is the meaning of Ekitian? It must be a new word! I have never heard of that before.

Trying to say
EKITI PEOPLE
Just like
Nigerian, Ghanaian.
There is room for creating new words, that is what make English thick.
Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by Kindoo: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2018
dman4mdmoon:

What is the meaning of Ekitian? It must be a new word! I have never heard of that before.

Trying to say
EKITI PEOPLE
Just like
Nigerian, Ghanaian.
Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2018
Kindoo:

Trying to say
EKITI PEOPLE
Just like
Nigerian, Ghanaian.

You are right. That is why I said it must be a new word! We have the Ijebus, Lagosians etc. But in reference to Ekiti, it is usually Ekiti people.
Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2018
2019 Election is loading.... The game had begun.

Please check our signature in blue below and contact us by visiting our Ikeja office. Click on the WhatsApp link to directly chat us or call the phone line.
Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by OmoEpe(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
unfortunately,fayemi controls the apc structure in ekiti and he might get the ticket

True. I see fayemi as a spoiler, he's heavily despised in Ekiti, he's probably the only one unaware of his unpopularity with the people.
If he gets the ticket his 2018 defeat will be worse than 2014. Mark my words.

Segun Oni, Ojudu and infact anyother candidate will do much better than him. His elitist disposition and unparalleled arrogance will always do him in
Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2018
MYHUBBY:

sharap there, does the word kwaran emanate from the dico. wetin dey do all dis indomie generation sef

don't let me descend on u coz if I do u may not like the outcome?

LOL! Me, indomie generation? You were a student in UNAD during Fayemi tenure. I already obtained a second degree with about five years work experience before Fayemi became a governor.
Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by MYHUBBY: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
dman4mdmoon:

LOL! Me, indomie generation? You were a student in UNAD during Fayemi tenure. I already obtained a second degree with about five years work experience before Fayemi became a governor.

mumu Mr second degree. do you know the programme I was running there? even if you're running third degree before Adebayo regime, is still doesn't change d fact that you talk like those indomie generation

Ekitians again, hang yourself there
Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by dman4mdmoon(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2018
MYHUBBY:

mumu Mr second degree. do you know the programme I was running there? even if you're running third degree before Adebayo regime, is still doesn't change d fact that you talk like those indomie generation

Ekitians again, hang yourself there

You were a kid then and you are still a kid. Only a kid behaves the way you behave, using foul language. But we will continue to do our best to teach people like you the right way to behave.
Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by MYHUBBY: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
dman4mdmoon:

You were a kid then and you are still a kid. Only a kid behaves the way you behave, using foul language. But we will continue to do our best to teach people like you the right way to behave.

sharap! you think you can use your unverify degrees to cajole me online? even if u ve 70 Cambridge degrees u should use it to sensitize your generation and stop blabbing online

empty basket make the loudest noise
Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by sunnedee2: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
dman4mdmoon:

I like the way you respond to this myhubby guy/girl.
It shows you are matured. Just ignore him/her.

Back to the topic:

The greatest mistake APC will make in Ekiti is to give the governorship ticket to Fayemi.

He will be a walk over for Eleka (PDP).
I hope PDP wins sha. Fayemi was a mistake that must not be repeated.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict by MYHUBBY: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
sunnedee2:

I like the way you respond to this myhubby guy/girl.
It shows you are matured. Just ignore him/her.

Back to the topic:

The greatest mistake APC will make in Ekiti is to give the governorship ticket to Fayemi.

He will be a walk over for Eleka (PDP).
I hope PDP wins sha. Fayemi was a mistake that must not be repeated.

who's this attention seeker, if you like quote me with your third moniker, it still won't reverse my earlier assertion

you should be sure of why you're quoting me next time before quoting

I'm not in here to impress anyone of u

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIRS Shuts Down Portal That Exposed Tax Payer's Data After NITDA Intervention / Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 / All Kudirat Abiola’s Seven Children Pass Dna Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.