Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today (57976 Views)

Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP / Bauchi Residents, Corporate Bodies Owe N1 Billion Water Bill – Official / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by AceRoyal: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ooops APC busted again! grin
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by MYHUBBY: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
madridguy:
@ OP: I know you're lying but kwotinu

Makarfi cannot even win PDP primary tongue

if makarfi can't win PDP, how will that wake those Fulani herdsmen killed in Benue and this stupid administration you're supporting couldn't do sth about it

grown up man with baby brain
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Slimdoug(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
They are gradually seeing it.
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Iamsane: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Bauchi state is tired of APC already after just 3 years with them due to the failure of Buhari and the state government

What is the difference between your first post and this one. Save the noise for after the election.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
MYHUBBY:

if makarfi can't win PDP, how will that wake those Fulani herdsmen killed in Benue and this stupid administration you're supporting couldn't do sth about it

grown up man with baby brain
He knows that it's game over for Bubu
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Robisky001(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Even the blind knowns APC and bubu is no longer sellable. APC is like a drowning man seeking for who to hold on to.
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by enoch701(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Which one is PDP again.. OP must be high on osogbo weed
Am voting for sawore or fela duro

5 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Iamsane:

What is the difference between your first post and this one. Save the noise for after the election.
What's my first post?
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by coleB(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
all i knw is that i am abt to b united with my PVC after 7 long years.. bye bye to my TVC

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This is the narrative Buharists have been employing to deceive themselves but Nigerians are wise.

PDP is the only party capable of sending APC to six feet and Makarfi is the man...

My friend stop sounding unintelligent!
Am not a new user here.
You can go back and review my old post here in Nairaland; they was never a second that I supported the candidacy of Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Yankee101: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bauchi has it's own disco. It doesn't dance to Northern Nigerian mass music. They vote different
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

My friend stop sounding unintelligent!
Am not a new user here.
You can go back and review my old post here in Nairaland; they was never a second that I supported the candidacy of Muhammadu Buhari.
Then support PDP
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Alanzazani: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
APC a party of lies and propaganda. That is how they said Fayose's brother defected to another party. Benue is on fire and the number one cop is going on tour with the commander in chief that said he ordered him to relocate to Benue. I will never sell my conscience for a bowl of poridge. This government is evil. Evil men at the helm of affairs because we know them get there. I can't believe some people are campaigning for Buhari to come back. Nigeria is heading towards a failed state

5 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Which one we go biliv now? We see crowd in one pix. We see seats in anoda.. Who is lying Mohammed now?

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Princedapace(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Banmeallday:
The country is a joke, but what is worse is the OP talking about PDP again?

Seriously you people just dont get it. WHy not consider doing the obvious instead of upholding this failed British experiment designed to exploit Africans to the joy of the Western world?

I don't know we blacks no get sense. Nigeria is the only country in the world that practices this type of system of govt bearing in mind how diversed we are.

Since we av tried this. Can we now try another type? Maybe a breakup. We go die ni if we break up?
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by ObaIgwe1: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
While I am not a keen Buhari supporter, we should note

Its only a state visit, not really a political rally

And punch has different pictures

http://www.punchng.com/photos-buhari-visits-bauchi/

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by dheilaw1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
I guess you r so blind to see this

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This is the narrative Buharists have been employing to deceive themselves but Nigerians are wise.

PDP is the only party capable of sending APC to six feet and Makarfi is the man...
wait tonye, what happened to your Dankwambo presidential candidacy? stop selling markafi here OK.

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by HENRY940: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
When we say Buhari has lost it up north they think we are joking.

See how Bauchi state people boycotted Buhari in Bauchi stadium today.

[s]PDP is taking over
Ahmed Makarfi is taking over
Vision 2019
[/s]

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by sharpwriter(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Princedapace:

I don't know we blacks no get sense. Nigeria is the only country in the world that practices this type of system of govt bearing in mind how diversed we are.

Since we av tried this. Can we now try another type? Maybe a breakup. We go die ni if we break up?

Unfortunately that is the mindset of some Nigerians especially educated. They believe some parts like southwest and north will suffer because oil money wont be available again. But they fail to see that Nigeria is blessed all round. These people too mumu to see that our one Nigeria is the first problem to address. You will see professors who cant even think and trace the root of the nation's problem, all na foolish chants of one nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by GaggleNSwallow: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
engineerboat:
Madridguy where is buhariguy, sarrkki, cleverly, doemelo et.al

They are part of the "crowd" as shown in the picture.

Buhariguy is that mallam with black cap looking confused at the top.
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by asobo: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
madridguy:
Laughing in Igala grin grin Tonye, No man alive can defeat PMB, stop bringing false news here.

Oma igala eche. Then you are a total disgrace. I don't know igala people to be senile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Kennitrust(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Only the lazy ones will go there
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by kitaatita: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by madridguy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
So laughing in igala means am igala? You need to see your doctor ASAP

asobo:
Oma igala eche. Then you are a total disgrace. I don't know igala people to be senile

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by surgical: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Donphilopus come see your brother o

Which lie be this one? Abi na Aba stadium be this? No be Bauchi again?

Truth is that Buhari has lost the goodwill he hitherto enjoyed as Mai Gaskyya pre 2015. He's now Mai Barawo cheesy

As for Makarfi, nobody can defeat him in PDP Primary... He has done his homework grin
which is the correct one we were shown a large crowd welcoming buhari to bauchi
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by AFONJACOW(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari should come and rent those jobless youths in West to fill up the stadium.... ewedu eating monkeys

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by Boyooosa(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Banmeallday:
The country is a joke, but what is worse is the OP talking about PDP again?

Seriously you people just dont get it. WHy not consider doing the obvious instead of upholding this failed British experiment designed to exploit Africans to the joy of the Western world?
You no know am? Na PDP National Youth Leader or wetin wetin... check his profile.
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by semyman: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Face your front
Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by kitaatita: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today by kitaatita: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
surgical:
which is the correct one we were shown a large crowd welcoming buhari to bauchi
Tonye is being ingenious. I watched his picture and also several video clips. There is a bald patch of the stadium at the farthest wing. Tonye probably went there to take his pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians / Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.