Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? (58147 Views)

American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father / Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Zeeworld Stars Of Twist Of Fate Dance #onecorner In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by aalangel(f): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2018
johnmba:
Maybe they were popular in Lagos.

I dont know them from east side

I grew up in the East and l know all of them. Maybe you don't watch TV much.

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by aalangel(f): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2018
elmedico2023:
My crush was the lady in the Just the 2 of Us.

I never liked that girl.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Divay22(f): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2018
Tedassie:

U dey ask how,again
Lazy youth, it's morning already grin
See who wan help pesin, na first am sleep
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Tedassie(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2018
1Sharon:
The only clip of I need to know I could find:

Ahh the soundtrack takes me back..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mth9W5dQNk4
One of the cast is my friend on Fb
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Tedassie(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:
Lazy youth, it's morning already grin See who wan help pesin, na first am sleep
Lol...na our 2
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Divay22(f): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2018
Tedassie:

Lol...na our 2
My brother na only you waka come tongue
Do have a nice day.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Tedassie(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:
My brother na only you waka come tongue Do have a nice day.
Enjoy ya day...pizz out
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
mudiana:
. A lot of pple oh. Just get it and use it to vote a credible candidate, who knows we might vote for same person and millions more.
no credible candidate
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by mudiana(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
no credible candidate
don't look at APC and PDP alone. They are not the only parties in Nigeria. If they can't do the work we have entrusted them to do for almost 20 years, then we should try other people. I have heard of Fela Durotaye, check him out and other candidates. You will find one to believe in.

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Blonchilli(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
ariketalks where is the kid from "The kids are angry ", Kanoyo O Kanoyo had a troubled home and his kids decided to lock him and his wife in a room with only sardine to share. The other kids from I need to know and there's this UNICEF TV show about family planning, men I miss the 90s and early 2000s. Sometimes I can't recognize the world again

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
mudiana:
don't look at APC and PDP alone. They are not the only parties in Nigeria. If they can't do the work we have entrusted them to do for almost 20 years, then we should try other people. I have heard of Fela Durotaye, check him out and other candidates. You will find one to believe in.
which party is in in. does anyone know him him kano, rivers,zamfara etc he is a time waster
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Blonchilli:
ariketalks where is the kid from "The kids are angry ", Kanoyo O Kanoyo had a troubled home and his kids decided to lock him and his wife in a room with only sardine to share. The other kids from I need to know and there's this UNICEF TV show about family planning, men I miss the 90s and early 2000s. Sometimes I can't recognize the world again

Unfortunately, I don't know this series. I miss the good old days too. smiley
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Blonchilli(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
ariketalks:

Unfortunately, I don't know this series. I miss the good old days too. smiley
The kids are angry was a movie not a series. The other UNICEF TV show I can't remember the tittle, it always had the native songs in the background and always dealt with family planning and diseases but was very interesting and educative. I barely miss an episode. It always comes before or after I need to know
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Blonchilli:

The kids are angry was a movie not a series. It's just sad that Nigerian movies don't have a proper movie data base
Really shocked my bad. Yeah the lack of a standard database is definitely a bane.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Blonchilli(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
ariketalks:

Really shocked my bad. Yeah the lack of a standard database is definitely a bane.

It's sad that the Nigerian movie industry didn't improve it's content. Yes they're doing a great job with promotions and their picture quality but it's still borrowed contents. Wedding party was just borrowed from dirty grandpa, the scene were a video of him partying was similar with what was displayed on screen in dirty grandpa

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by nonix22(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
johnmba:
Maybe they were popular in Lagos.
I dont know them from east side
Haba Bros, why you dey fall our hand. Na only ABS or EBS, u dey watch then?
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by johnmba: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
nonix22:

Haba Bros, why you dey fall our hand. Na only ABS or EBS, u dey watch then?

I dey Aba then so na NTA channel 6 Aba, NTA 10 PH, RSTV and ibc owerri

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by seaforemgodz: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sadiya of Family Circle

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by seaforemgodz: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sadiya of Family Circle �

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Wizuman: 3:32pm On Mar 05
Stycon:
Please is Ife Omole (the beautiful Binta of Binta & Friends) still in Nollywood?...the last time I saw her was years back at Whitehouse when I was on OAU campus

She was in Math, but later left. We got in d same year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome / Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.