Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (59104 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 12:58pm On May 01, 2018
Ralphlauren:
naijagypsy

This is extremely sad.

. . . .Esther was warned not to remain in the UK with her visiting visa. She was warned/advised to return to Nigeria and have Siena file for spousal visa for her. At the time, visa rules were relatively easy (no minimum income requirement, Indefinite leave to remain after 2 years, etc) but she chose not to listen.

I really pity her to be honest. I cant believe that she is yet to regularise her status. So what has she been doing all these while? No higher education, no job, nothing and she has been busy breeding babies for siena?

I know she has a popular instagram account where she does makeup tutorials. Isn't that bringing in income for her?

siena has been linked to far too many scandals on nairaland even before Esther married him (she was well aware of his scandals), yet she went ahead with the wedding. both of them met on nairaland. she was one of the numerous online ladies he was frolicking with before he decided to settle with Esther.

I know (from reading about one of his numerous scandals here) that he had serious financial issues with a company he setup years ago to the extent that the company was made solvent and he was banned by the UK government (companies house) from holding any post in the UK as a company director.

Both of them should be very careful with social services involvement. If they are aware of domestic violence issues or they suspect that the kids are subject to neglect, emotional harm or that they have witnessed any violence between their parents, social services will obtain a legal order and those kids will be taken into foster care.

this is just sad.

the main priority right now should be sorting out her legal status. however, how will she be afford the services of a solicitor or pay the exorbitant visa fees?

her best option is the domestic violence route. if there is documented evidence (health and police records), she can obtain discretionary leave to remain as a female who has suffered domestic violence.

Person we sabi the whole tori don come. Wehdon sah!

20 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by isalegan2: 1:56pm On May 01, 2018
greyham:
I guess we will never really know the true story to this drama.

That Siena guy must be going through a lot

Going through a lot?

Or putting others through a lot!

I just saw this thread. Don't know much about the Siena guy and wasn't a fan. Once I read a post where he bragged about fukking up the mechanics of a car because a customer owed him a few hundred pounds. The driver could have died!

I believe the OP.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 6:09pm On May 01, 2018
Ralphlauren:
naijagypsy

This is extremely sad.

. . . .Esther was warned not to remain in the UK with her visiting visa. She was warned/advised to return to Nigeria and have Siena file for spousal visa for her. At the time, visa rules were relatively easy (no minimum income requirement, Indefinite leave to remain after 2 years, etc) but she chose not to listen.

I really pity her to be honest. I cant believe that she is yet to regularise her status. So what has she been doing all these while? No higher education, no job, nothing and she has been busy breeding babies for siena?

I know she has a popular instagram account where she does makeup tutorials. Isn't that bringing in income for her?

siena has been linked to far too many scandals on nairaland even before Esther married him (she was well aware of his scandals), yet she went ahead with the wedding. both of them met on nairaland. she was one of the numerous online ladies he was frolicking with before he decided to settle with Esther.

I know (from reading about one of his numerous scandals here) that he had serious financial issues with a company he setup years ago to the extent that the company was made solvent and he was banned by the UK government (companies house) from holding any post in the UK as a company director.

Both of them should be very careful with social services involvement. If they are aware of domestic violence issues or they suspect that the kids are subject to neglect, emotional harm or that they have witnessed any violence between their parents, social services will obtain a legal order and those kids will be taken into foster care.

this is just sad.

the main priority right now should be sorting out her legal status. however, how will she be afford the services of a solicitor or pay the exorbitant visa fees?

her best option is the domestic violence route. if there is documented evidence (health and police records), she can obtain discretionary leave to remain as a female who has suffered domestic violence.
Wow... so what took her so long to regularise her status?
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
It's been a while we get to read about scandalous stories like this.
When you flaunt your relationship online, be ready to face the consequences.

Wehdone Sir

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 01, 2018
Sad

so its all true then sad
Ralphlauren:
naijagypsy

This is extremely sad.

na real wa. no higher education
is her instagram thing bringing in money?
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wehdone(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2018
Dyt:

Wehdone Sir

Yes? Ca I hep u?

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by armyofone(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2018
Your sponsor has to do it - you can't do it yourself.

Ishilove:

Lesson - if you come to the west with a visitor visa and then got married, make sure he files for you before you start having children. Gladly offer him condom or get yourself protected. Communicate why it is important to get secured immigration wise before kids. It is for the children's, you and his good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 7:21pm On May 01, 2018
wehdone:

Yes? Ca I hep u?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

NLers with different usernames

Rotflmao

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 7:31pm On May 01, 2018
oyb:
Sad

so its all true then sad

O yami le'nu
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 7:31pm On May 01, 2018
wehdone:

Yes? Ca I hep u?
Lmao

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 7:32pm On May 01, 2018
armyofone:
Your sponsor has to do it - you can't do it yourself.

Lesson - if you come to the west with a visitor visa and then got married, make sure he files for you before you start having children. Gladly offer him condom or get yourself protected. Communicate why it is important to get secured immigration wise before kids. It is for the children's, you and his good.

There is always that tendency to get carried away with the moment.

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 8:46pm On May 01, 2018
Dyt:

Wehdone Sir

Sebi you know the last time we nyanshed in that hotel at iyana oworo i didn't tell anybody. cool

7 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 3:11am On May 02, 2018
Ishilove:

I've known for a long time that many come online to live out their fantasies so this whole brouhaha does not in the least surprise me. Cheating men are in different categories. Oga Sienna belongs to the cheating and abusive category.

Learning while the entertainment continues. The show must go on!!! cheesy cheesy

Every body get “show” ke!
Ask Razak and Sade Okoya! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVaoz_eprU8

Some just to do theirs online with a lot of INSTA-GRA-GRA.

That is life.
We wish them well.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by isalegan2: 3:15am On May 02, 2018
naijagypsy:
First of all if anyone has a clear conscience and fights for the rights of women and children i would suggest that this post is not deleted.

As Nigerians we are trying to move forward and also remove any notions that Nigerian men are abusive and even when they are ,we want to be known as people that make the abusers accountable and not otherwise. so i am going to break this down for you all.

Sienna is a domestic abuser who left his wife and children. he denied his wife the legal rights to stay in the UK after having 3 kids for him.

if anyone is in the UK they will be familiar with the payments made for children by the government and he held them for himself. he abandoned his family for over two months, moved in with another woman and has not paid a penny for his kids. I know his wife personally and alot of well wishers have been supporting her. he doesn't send any money for the kids and repeatedly lies. he even tried getting his wife deported and there is evidence of that as he was trying to get another girl called "mercedes: on nairaland to come and marry him while he gets his wife deported. this is why he never sorted her immigration papers, threatened his wife with the police. she is a hardworking woman but when a man brings you to an unknown country and doesn't give you any rights to work, there is not much you can do. even to sanitary basics and food shopping he did it all himself to keep his money and the money given to him by the government.

he came and lied to all of you and opened a fraudulent Go fund me page and deceived you all. as we speak he has changed his numbers and his wife cant reach him. he has totally disappeared and doesn't care about his three kids. i am not some random stranger saying this as i know that he is doing this!

now let me tell you about housing. he has always lied to the UK government to get housing assistance and in turn he gets a property and doesn't pay rent. he gets evicted from properties despite the money being given to him to pay the landlords. he refuses to pay and keeps it. his wife unfortunately doesn't have access to any of the accounts where the government pays money so she is normally left to the fate of his irresponsibility.he also never pays utility bills or council tax.

he has been abusive to his wife so many times. calls the police once she tries to defend herself, literally has not been in contact ,and when he posted the lies he told you recently i was in SHOCK! please no matter what you all do, DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY OR DO ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH HIM! i tell you this because i have witnessed it all. if this post get deleted i am going to post on all social media and nigerian sites to protect people from him. even ladies on nairaland please be very careful!

its not about the woman its the 3 kids he has completely abandoned and is using the money the government gave them. he is stealing from them! yet he comes here acting like some auto-expert.what kind of heartless man would do this? honestly if any of you can reach him on here please do and let him come and challenge this post. and i am going to be writing to his employer as well and other organizations.

his wife is currently trying her best to take care of the kids and is fighting to stay in the country to care for the kids. and sienna if you get to read this.. i want you to know that you are a very VILE DIGUSTING AND EVIL HUMAN BEING! i am british as well so you cant do anything to me. all your threats will not work on me as i have solicitors and i have lodged a complaint against you for the threats you made against me.

moderators i am very happy to speak to you. do not take this post down please..

SIENNA BE A MAN AND GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN! GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR INNOCENT KIDS.. NOONE IS BEGGING YOU TO BE MARRIED. BE RESPONSIBLE.. I AM REPORTING YOU TO THE BENEFITS FRAUD TEAM! YOU ARE A SCAMMER..

your wife did not file for divorce!!!! you are a liar!!!!!!! stop lying to the good people here

OP, it might make things worse for all involved if you all report to employers or make any more scandalous posts on other sites. Hopefully, he's sufficiently chastened. undecided You all can negotiate now. You have the upper hand. Get him to legalize his wife so she can be free to work and support her kids. He should stop any divorce proceedings and you all should avoid the wife abuse route if at all possible. It wouldn't be good for the kids. (At least keep it out of the media, if you do.) Hopefully she can support herself well once she has status. Also, if her kids were born there, doesn't it make it easier to get status or at least harder to get deported?

Good luck.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 3:27am On May 02, 2018
Abeg na D&C dey reign now. wink

DAVIDO and CHIOMA. tongue
How will it all end?
Baby #3 or. . . . And fade away?

The internet and social media? Like PC and LD?

PRINCE CHARLES and LADY DI. . . . Life goes on

How will it end?

Make we dey look!
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by tenmariner: 4:44am On May 02, 2018
@ naijagypsy, the wife is alive and she is in the best position to express this level of character assassination on her husband. If u are the type that thinks outside the box, common sense should have told u that the possibilities of the couple coming back together and even stronger cannot be ruled out.Hence, the irrelevance of this option. How do u want to feel if his wive and kids stumbles on this thread one day? You have out of the blue become the Judge and the jury of a MARRIAGE DISCORD. #bad#

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 6:04am On May 02, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Sebi you know the last time we nyanshed in that hotel at iyana oworo i didn't tell anybody. cool

You sucked at it
Hope you have improved?
Learnt new skills

17 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Mznaett: 8:04am On May 02, 2018
Dyt:

You sucked at it
Hope you have improved?
Learnt new skills

Gawd! shocked

My cheeessssst! shocked

11 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 9:24am On May 02, 2018
Dyt:

You sucked at it
Hope you have improved?
Learnt new skills

I was distracted by your ileke

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2018
Ishilove:

beats me!

she could easily have returned to Nigeria and have her husband file for her. max 6months and she would have been back in the country. maybe she was scared that if she left, siena won't let her back in.

in a country like UK that is full of opportunities, I wonder why anyone will choose the path she has taken. Nearly 10 years in the UK. no education, no money, no job, no house, absolutely nothing (except the kids she has for her dead beat husband) to show for it.

oyb:
Sad

so its all true then sad

of course its all true.

the instagram space is highly competitive. too many brand influencers.

I personally find her makeup pictures overly photoshopped, too fake and way too loud. her style of makeup is definitely not what I want my Mrs copying. but hey, what do I know?

7 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 9:46am On May 02, 2018
Ralphlauren:

beats me!

she could easily have returned to Nigeria and have her husband file for her. max 6months and she would have been back in the country. maybe she was scared that if she left, siena won't let her back in.

in a country like UK that is full of opportunities, I wonder why anyone will choose the path she has taken. Nearly 10 years in the UK. no education, no money, no job, no house, absolutely nothing (except the kids she has for her dead beat husband) to show for it.

of course its all true.

I personally find her makeup pictures overly photoshopped, too fake and way too loud. her style of makeup is definitely not what I want my Mrs copying. but hey, what do I know?
I watched a video of her on YouTube where she shared the story of her upbringing and my heart truly broke for her.

I can see why she would have clung on to a relationship that was not ideal and afraid to take risks. She simply wanted to belong to someone, to be loved.

That said, even though they weren't legally married, she was his common-law wife evidenced by the three kids she had for him. There might be a way for her to regularise herself even without him in the picture on that basis(this is conjecture on my part).

The reason that springs to mind about the errant husband not filing for her could be that he acquired his citizenship through shady means or may not even be legal himself.

8 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 9:51am On May 02, 2018
So much to learn from this thread. Abroad marriage brouhaha! It is well.

Anyway Mrs S is still posting makeup videos on IG and she looks good too, obodo oyibo good abeg, if na here, she for don sink into depression tey tey!

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Osama10(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2018
yettymuse:
So much to learn from this thread. Abroad marriage brouhaha! It is well.

Anyway Mrs S is still posting makeup videos on IG and she looks good too, obodo oyibo good abeg, if na here, she for don sink into depression tey tey!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 11:06am On May 02, 2018
Ralphlauren:

beats me!

At risk of sounding like an embittered feminist (which I am not, God knows), this is the reason why we tell women not to go into marriage solely dependent on their spouses. How in God's name you can spend a full ten years without any form of self empowerment beats the mind. I can't even wrap my head around that

Yes, shatap there. You cannor understand because you are a MAN. What do you know about the mysterious world of makeup?? tongue cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 11:15am On May 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Yes, shatap there. You cannor understand because you are a MAN. What do you know about the mysterious world of makeup?? tongue cheesy cheesy

Who do you women wear Makeup for?.

Who is the best person to access the appearance of women?

Google Esther gbudge. I agree with RL. That make looks at best like costume makeup.

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 11:24am On May 02, 2018
Anyway now that we have somehow gotten an outsiders picture of what is going on. I hope both parties will let go of ego, pride, bad attitudes and hurt. Except life threatening circumstances. So they can move on and repair their families. None of our lives are perfect. We all just work hard each day at it. Best wishes to Sienna and family. I do love Mrs Sienna’s enterpreneual spirit against all odds. She is gifted in the art of makeup and she will go far with the right training. Just imagine of Sienna had supported his wife and encouraged her? They both would have been better off. Moving on from this thread, it is well with all the parties involved.

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 11:25am On May 02, 2018
oyb:

Who do you women wear Makeup for?

Who is the best person to access the appearance of women?

Google Esther gbudge. I agree with RL. That make looks at best like costume makeup.
I don't know. The day i tried to make myself up, my face looked like a child had eaten a box of crayons and vomited all over it, so since then i leave my face bare and natural grin.

I sha know that I admire people who can do flawless make up. It's big business if you know your onions

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 11:30am On May 02, 2018
oyb:

Just did. Maybe she is into theater or something because it IS costume makeup

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by blank(f): 3:42pm On May 02, 2018
ifyalways:
Btw, OP, are you or ya know Efuah, Babycool and/or Simi Brazil undecided cheesy

I remember them days. cheesy

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by blank(f): 4:25pm On May 02, 2018
shaybebaby:

The reason that springs to mind about the errant husband not filing for her could be that he acquired his citizenship through shady means or may not even be legal himself.

He is legal. He divorced his European wife about 10 years ago if I remember clearly. The only reason he will not file for her is just to exert some sort of control.

But what do I know?

Ahnie will soon report to this thread.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 4:30pm On May 02, 2018
blank:

He is legal. He divorced his European wife about 10 years ago if I remember clearly. The only reason he will not file for her is just to exert some sort of control.

But what do I know?

Ahnie will soon report to this thread.
Poor girl.

Why would she? Gist remain?
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 4:31pm On May 02, 2018
Meeen people know so much about people. Wondering what people know about me now...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36)

Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.