Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? (575 Views)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by Samuelgr8: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hello people!

You are all welcome. Please take your seats. We have come to settle this matter once and for all. Amen?!

Grab your bibles too and throw away every opinion you may have had before now. Let’s be open-minded and look at this thing together. So, is kissing a sin?

Ad banner
So a friend of mine engaged me in this discussion some weeks ago and although I knew my own stance in the matter, I was lacking words to convince him from the bible that it is wrong. He was of the opinion that it was a matter of conviction. Hence… my bringing the matter to the market square so it’d be settled once and for all.

Kissing is We all know what kissing is. The issue is… is it a sin? I want to believe as believers, we aren’t talking about kissing random people.

To be more specific, is it wrong to kiss someone you are in a relationship with?

We know what the bible says concerning fornication sex outside of marriage (1 cor 6:18-20, Hebrews 13:4, Gal 5:19-21) These bible verses are just in case you were wondering. But sex outside marriage for us as believers is non-negotiable no matter who does it. Our standards have not changed.

So we know s*x is wrong but I think the issue with most people is that they know this so they try to avoid the act of sx. But in this their avoidance of s*x, they seek other things to satisfy their desires without the actual act. Then kissing, smooching, oral s*x, touching would now enter the matter. Some self-righteously justify this, after all, they didn’t have s*x.

Now let’s look at what the Word of God says about that:

https://livelystones.com.ng/lets-settle-this-once-and-for-all-is-kissing-a-sin/

Re: Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin lazy nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by SoapQueen(f): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
In this context, I want to believe you are talking about "French Kiss". Any action that arouses or provokes sexual desire in unmarried couples is classified as " Sin".

1 Like

Re: Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by DynasTee: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pastor remember that if you look at an opposite sex lustfully you have sinned
Looking is a sin Kissing, touching, smooching I don't need to say everything
Re: Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
You and who to settle what? You wont read your books. Keep lazying around
Re: Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by DynasTee: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
SoapQueen:
In this context, I want to believe you are talking about "French Kiss". Any action that arouses or provokes sexual desire in unmarried couples is classified as " Sin".

Happy Birthday
Re: Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by SoapQueen(f): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
DynasTee:

Happy Birthday
Thank you!
Re: Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kissing is not a sin... Afterall Judas gave Jesus a peck..
Re: Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by mikejj(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
cheesy grin som1 will agree wit me that kissing is a goal
Re: Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by myself13: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Is not a sin. Greet one another with a holy kiss. Roman's 16:16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by seniorgozman(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lazy youth spotted
Re: Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? by Beke2020: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2018
Lol!
seniorgozman:
Lazy youth spotted

(1) (Reply)

Sexdoll Wearing Gucci Necklace / My Divorce Story: I Never Knew I Got Married To A Bloody Parasite / Photos Of Nigerian Man's Baby Delivered Alive After Wife Died While Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.