Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves (24891 Views)

Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor / Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves / Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by orisa37: 7:09am On Apr 27, 2018
Chibbolate Guerrillas can never follow The Path of Honour until you shoot them blind.
Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by Ngene44: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Didn't read the communiqué based on some gut feeling-. True men of God never behave this way. The bishops have been encapsulated in ethnic politics, reason why they never appeal to God for intercession in this issue.
Curiosity compelled me to check the signatories to the press release . I wasn't surprised about the identity of the culprits. It can only be them.
tell your jihadist brothers that guns can not kill christianity.

6 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by AustineE1: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2018
doctokwus:
They should have dated it for record purposes and future reference,because I can't find a date.
Be that as it may,the Catholic Church has made all true Christians,and indeed true believers of God proud.
I have said it in the past that people saying they are waiting for 2019 to vote Buhari out are being naive,poorly informed and living in delusion.
Buhari should be forced to resign because his continued stay in office till 2019 may lead to the breakup of Nigeria or even the possibility of nationwide civil strife.We shouldn't allow that happen.
The Catholic Church worldwide has been known historically for standing up to fight injustice,poor governance and dictatorship.
Kudos to the reverred catholic bishops.Christ himself would be proud.
Buhari should leave the scene now because he has never had and will never have the mental,intellectual or bigot-free capacity to govern a hamlet,talkless 150million+ Nigerians.
say no more my brother! While Benue and some parts of Nassarawa state burns,the inept and incompetent president is gallivanting in Bauchi state and he seems so helpless and confused. How did we as a nation got to this all time low,having elected a dunce for a president.

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by Firefire(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2018
brodalikeme:
Ask myself what plans did this man have before running for the position of president on four occasions and I can’t find any answer. Buhari is an embarrassment to himself and right thinking individuals.
If you have a better comment quote me, if not bury your head in your sentiment ass

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by grandeoj09(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2018
CAR is an example of being religious , I pity una . na like this e go start .
Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari has lost the 2019 election !!
Guess what who the topic of sunday sermon will be in thousands of Catholic churches around Nigeria..

9 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Didn't read the communiqué based on some gut feeling-. True men of God never behave this way. The bishops have been encapsulated in ethnic politics, reason why they never appeal to God for intercession in this issue.
Curiosity compelled me to check the signatories to the press release . I wasn't surprised about the identity of the culprits. It can only be them.
You are a silly piece of shit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2018
doctokwus:
They should have dated it for record purposes and future reference,because I can't find a date.
Be that as it may,the Catholic Church has made all true Christians,and indeed true believers of God proud.
I have said it in the past that people saying they are waiting for 2019 to vote Buhari out are being naive,poorly informed and living in delusion.
Buhari should be forced to resign because his continued stay in office till 2019 may lead to the breakup of Nigeria or even the possibility of nationwide civil strife.We shouldn't allow that happen
The Catholic Church worldwide has been known historically for standing up to fight injustice,poor governance and dictatorship.
Kudos to the reverred catholic bishops.Christ himself would be proud....

You cannot remove the president by wishing. You need numbers in parliament and political consensus in the polity.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by SalamRushdie: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2018
doctokwus:
Buhari should be forced to resign because his continued stay in office till 2019 may lead to the breakup of Nigeria or even the possibility of nationwide civil strife.We shouldn't allow that happen.
Buhari should leave the scene now because he has never had and will never have the mental,intellectual or bigot-free capacity to govern a hamlet,talkless 150million+ Nigerians.

Respect !!! You are a good man

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by Awoleesu(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2018
This gale of rejection is getting louder and bigger everyday...
Perhaps when JNI or SCIA take their turn in the onslaught too... Maybe, maybe....
Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2018
spot-on!
Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2018
doctokwus:

Be patient.

Wait till 2023. It's just 5years from now
Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Have you gone insane ? Have you lost all your senses?

Even if you are paid to launder buhari's image there had to be a point that you just have to shut up

Are you so stupid? Do you not even have an iota of shame? It's your type that will steal from his wife's bag.

You have no single shred of decency .. I am very certain you are from a.polygamus home and maybe your mother abandoned you as a child to be used as a house help this is why you become such a neurotic sociopath

You have no shame. No body identified with your post, just to show how lowly the opinion of you is.

I feel for the woman who allowed herself to marry you wow

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by anyimontana(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2018
clarocuzioo:
It is a National tragedy, it's unfortunate that we are in this mess. The most annoying aspect of the whole thing is that Osibanjo who is supposed to protect the interest of the church is telling us to keep praying when people are being killed on per second billing.
Osibanjo the blood of every clergyman, and by extension every Christian killed in this administration is on your head because you are so comfortable with it when you are supposed to protect them as you represent their intrest.
It's even heartbreaking the more that some people still wants to vote this administration again, For my following friends
Buhariguy
Madridguy
Gavelsam
Sarrki
Igbodefender
Yarimo and all those supporting this govt,
May the kind of peace experienced in Nigeria today never depart from your household and generation.
May your businesses and careers be run the way it is done in this administration.
May your household and generation Continue to "smile" the way Nigerians are "smiling" in this administration .
May the value of life of your household and generation be valued the way lives are valued in this administration.
May things continue to work for your household and generation the way it's working in this administration.
Since the sanctity of human lives no longer mean anything to us just because of stupid tribal, ethnic and religious sentiments.
omo,see online curse

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by Handsomecole(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2018
this is why the Catholic Church stands out. The Adeboyes and Kumuyis are busy opening business centres up and down in the name of church. Rather than speak out openly.

6 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by mexxy1(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2018
I concur with such a call. But, I am disappointed that such a document has no date. And, even more disappointed that they had to wait till they lost priests to make this call.

Better late than never anyways.

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by mexxy1(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2018
Handsomecole:
this is why the Catholic Church stands out. The Adeboyes and Kumuyis are busy opening business centres up and down in the name of church. Rather than speak out openly.

You cannot move forward with this mentality. Try to focus on the topic. Thank you.
Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by jamace(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Good call.

Buhari is an irredeemable failure.
Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by rainylad(f): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

The only set of people capable of such senseless comment as yours are predominantly found in the SouthWest of Nigeria,most likely with a black dot on your forehead...fact.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by hucienda: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2018
2015 - 2019 is a grave error never to repeat itself in the annals of history of this country ever again.

The Catholic Church, keep standing tall and strong. #Respect

Truth is bitter but it has to be said.

Keep speaking truth to power regardless whose ox is gored.
Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I have been calling for the resignation of Buhari for 2 years now and it time all Nigerians come to together to ask Buhari to leave us in peace ... Buhari is the worst specimen of human character ..we are dealing with a character that is 10 times more wicked than Al Bagdadi and 100 times more cunning ...The bitter truth is that Buhari has a bipolar disorder that makes him errorneously feel he is Nigeria's Messaiah in the day time while at night he is Usman Danfodio fighting a Jihad to complete the work Danfodio couldn't ... Buhari is a dangerous psychopath mistakening Nigeria for the 18th century and he a re-incarnatiion of another psychopath called Usman Dan Fodio...Impeach Buhari , get him to resign , vote him out !!! Do what you must but this must be his last tenure.

Wow! Bipolar? Never thought of it that way, but you well might be right. Am really scared cos i see nation-wide and large scale civil strife looming ahead that will make the likes of Darfur, Mali, and Libya look like a picnic.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Bishop Camillus Umoh has become an Igbo IPOB member grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by debeginin(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

I won't take those bishops serious.
Their flocks are dying in their churches and dioceses. They should also resign for failing us.Nonsense!!!
Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by yazach: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Politician Bishops
Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by lexy2014: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

true men of God behave like osinbajo, docile and ineffective, right? Check what mordecai told Esther in Esther 4:12-14. When Jezebel was killing d prophets of God, was Elijah interceding or speaking out against it?when David killed a man and took his wife, am sure prophet Nathan sat down in his house 2b interceding. When king Saul was misbehaving, I think I remember Samuel interceding and saying nothing to saul

6 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by semyman: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2018
All the shared loot form the ineffectual buffoon is exhausted I guess?
Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by obosirow: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2018
ufuosman:
Buhari no go agree, d man no dey hear advice. No just know wetin be buhari problem

Why do Nigerians say they don't know Bubu's problem.. He has no problem. Remember after he came to power, he had ear infection, since then, he ceased to hear the cries and pleas of Nigerians.
The truth is this, he is the grand Patron of the Miyeti allah group. They are carrying out his directive as approved. He has equally ensured that security agencies do not move against this movement hence the appointment of tribesmen as their commanders.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by Deekay9ja(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

i hardly respond to senseless comments here, but your submission was too compelling. no right thinking individual could have put this line of thought together, i dare say that u are d problem of our common narrative. judging people by their ethnicity and not the content of their argument is the reason i know that you are just attention seeking as we all have long moved past that path of thought. please move away from this method of evaluation. you have the potentials of a wise man, reach deep inside of you and find that spark of genius. you are better than this.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves by Pataricatering(f): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2018
doctokwus:
which Catholic Church has been renowned historically for fighting injustice ? Go and read up on activities of the Catholic Church in Rwanda and Germany when genocide was happening to the Jews and the Tutsi! Have they not for decades covered up abuse of young Boys in their churches ? Abeg ! This is a reasonable call though !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Central Bank To Halt Payment For Food And Fertilizer Imports / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.