Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites (2619 Views)

Homosexuality Nigeriana: Nigerians Are Hypocrites-kenny Brandmuse / Why Do African Americans Generally Have Lighter Skin Tone Than Africans? / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Fatherofdragons: 5:28pm On May 13, 2018
I don't even know how to contribute in this discussion cuz I've don't even know any AA, talk more of discriminating or saying bad things about them.

but Pls Op this things happens on both sides, I say these because of what happened some weeks ago, an American rapper named J Cole visited Nigeria, with the video shown on twitter some AAs were saying all forms of nonsense about Nigeria and Africa in general.

all these things contribute in painting a bad image of AAs views about Africa to Africans causing the gullible Africans who have never experienced such in real life to start hating.

so pls both A &AA need to educate themselves more about each other and not get their views about each other based stereotypes.

1 Like

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Sinistami(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
nothing just that I've heard alot about this same problem from urhobo ppl.

It's allover the nigerdelta from Benin to Portharcourt. it's the same thing buh I don't find it to be dat much of a problem.
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Fatherofdragons: 7:27pm On May 13, 2018
Sinistami:

It's allover the nigerdelta from Benin to Portharcourt. it's the same thing buh I don't find it to be dat much of a problem.
It is a problem, when u can't speak ur language, is it ur children that will? the same is happening with igbos, I my self is even guilty of this but with my conscious effort to regain my igbo identity
I can speak my language fluently now.

1 Like

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Sinistami(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
It is a problem, when u can't speak ur language, is it ur children that will? the same is happening with igbos, I my self is even guilty of this but with my conscious effort to regain my igbo identity
I can speak my language fluently now.

well I didn't know Igbos too had dat problem since I was thought y'all were all Homogeneous and all. and for the record I've already given up on it. I see it as an inevitable Change Languages come and go and I guess this time it's my tribes language's turn. and it's not my language it's my tribes language since its not my First language making it not my Native Language Pidgin is my Native language and I will only be ashamed if I do not pass it down to my Children cuz I owe dem dat . My parents owed me by not teaching me thier language.
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by NileValley: 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
AAQueenChi:
Look I'm going to say this once and that's going to be it. Y'all are not better than African Americans and we are not better than ya'll. everytime I go on Instagram I see someone that is African talking bad about my people. Oh, we have guns smoke and kill each other. But don't ya'll have guns too ? Ya'll dont need Guns ya'll are killing each other in different ways. And ya'll do SMOKE WEED ya'll act like we can't see the shit ya'll be doing it we have the internet too. Stop trying to act like your better than us because your not. Ya'll have so much to say and point the finger when ya'll need to look at your own damn selves. I always see mfs saying oh all of ya'll are on sec 8 and on food stamps when one thats a lie its more white people on that SHIT then blacks ya'll think ya'll know everything but don't know SHIT. when i know damn well if ya'll country gave a Bleep about ya'll they would be offering the same thing and all ya'll ass be running to get that shit. Then want to say Oh AAs dont know nothing about our culture we know nothing about Africa you damn FUCKING RIGHT we know what WE WHERE TAUGHT ABOUT OUR COUNTRY AMERICA OUR HISTORY what makes ya'll so speceal that we need to know AALLLLLL about ya'll when ya'll dont know nothing about us. Yes bitch we do have Culture because ya'll ARE using it. Ya'll are so clueless ya'll dont even know the shit that ya'll use every day in Africa and all over the world was created by AAS and ladys if you hate AA women so much please stop using perms and be happy nappy because if wasn't a AA women who created. There is soooooo much shit we have done if it wasn't for AA people ya'll black ass wouldn't even be able to come to America if we didn't fight the way we did or Mexicans. Africans get so mad when you say one lil bad thing about ya'll or whats going on with ya'll but it be the truth that's why ya'll can't turn ya'll shit around because ya'll are in denial. ya'll rich people dress like us hip hop we created it remember that next time you listen to your favorite African rapper. You people are so crazy more than 16 dms from Nigerian men with 14.k and more followers if i wouldn't have known i would thought they where NIGGAS Ya'll act just like us dress like us and fucking smoke and do drugs we have the internet too we see ya'll we don't hate ya'll but some aas do not like ya'll because it was are own people who gave us away thats why. And ya'll come here acting like ya'll are better then us like ya'll shit is made out of gold. We are not hating on ya'll what you got that we want? ya'll are not different you come here whites see all of us as the same you think if you stay away from us racist white people will LOVE YOU? LOL little do you know white people in America wanna be us!! they act like us use AA CULTURE every day how do you think KIM K got rich? No ya'll are not so different ya'll are going to be treated the same. And the Africans who is coming for our education our education is free but college and some don't even have to go to college to be successful so you do the math. and Before you try to come for ME I'm well educated yes i know my daddy I own my own business so does my mother and my father and my grandmother is well known in the city she lives in and received more than 10 rewards for the work she does and been in the newspaper and on tv because of it. The money i make i use to help other African Americans startup they're own business and help my people as much as i can. And because my husband is African i wanted to see how i could help his people too. i even wanted to give a job to a Nigerian girl and bring her to America as a live-in housekeeper now i don't know what to do. And I feel like i had to put in some background about myself before ya'll try to say the shit ya'll always say about AAS when it's not true and people tellin ya'll this shit are living in the ghetto in the hood where poor AAs do act like that. Next time he or she say some shit tell them to move out the poor neighborhoods and stop generalizing all AA people. Like how Africans hate when we call Africa a country.

And if i have some typos oh well just means i was typing Fast dosen't stop my bank card from working.

Sh-t your slave ass up no one in America is more racist than your kind,i'm glad the White man keeps you down jigaboo. The hypocrites is you slaves talking s-it about Africa and Africans all the time yet have the nerve to call yourselves African-Americans and wear dashikis or other African attires like Kente cloth. F-uck you and your sorry ass community.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is It About The Ancient Egyptian Civilization / Why So Much Hate For Somalis? / Who Destroyed The Igbo Pyramids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.