Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (699827 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
GadgetHunter:
Story about a fake alert scammer!!!

So I'll just go straight to the point.

A guy called me yesterday that he wanted to buy one of various s9 phones, I gave him a price and we agreed to meet at shoprite ikeja

Before then the guy has been giving me story of him having running stomach, that's one of the tactics they use to make u have pity on them and alone them go as soon as they make a fake transfer for you, before you could detect they wound have long gone

So on getting there I told the guy I wont be taking transfers, I'd rather take cash instead, then he started bringing up the story of him having a running stomach, and he can't queue at the atm because the queue is very long

After insisting doing a transfer is much easier for him because he can't go through those stress because of his health, I insisted of collecting cash or else no deal, he agreed, Then I asked him to drive outside there are lots of ATMs available

A minute after he asked me to factory reset the phone to be easier for him to just take phone and leave when he pays, so after seeing that I've reformatted the phone then, he started receiving calls from he cohorts, asking him to be fast that he has been waiting too long, after long 2 minutes later another lady called saying *baby I wanna use the toilet, you need to come fast, you've stayed to long there"

Him knowing I've reformatted the phone he thought I wont have any other option than to accept is transfer and use those people calling him as a bail, but I insisted of him using the atm, when he knew I wouldn't budge to his plan

Then he said, he wont be able to use the ATM anymore because he has a lot of people waiting for him plus his running stomach, so I just asked him to drop me off, he was like the phone as been reformatted wont I rather just accept the transfer, i shouted with a strong face and an emphatic NO.

The mumu just dropped me and zoomed off

Make una forgive me English and errors o, am writing this while rushing where.

Here's the fake alert scammer number just incase
08076122642 and 08186506763...

Truth be told the above personal isn't a scammer but a legitimate buyer.
Meanwhile Gadgethunter is afraid of the cashless payment system , and not ready to move along with the modern ways of mobile transactions.
I have receipts of the s9 I sold to him this night. In is Gbagada residents

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wesley80(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
myyki:

Meanwhile Gadgethunter is afraid of the cashless payment system , and not ready to move along with the modern ways of mobile transactions.
Anybody asking for cash in this age isn't ready for serious business.

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
bobo65:

Eaya
Thank God for u
We kuku dey PAGE 419 on this thread grin
Bono trust me this guy just paid via transfer for new s9 this night .
My delivery perish took the phone to him .
And I confirmed the transactions from my end .
Gbam! Done deal
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
wesley80:

I tell you bro.
It's not a crime to be stone age, neither must every transaction favour you. But don't paint people black cos you ran out of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
IMPORTANT MESSAGES TO DEAL HUNTERS
------------------------------------------------

Some of you have abused the privilege of me picking up for you without payment and you will decided to go mute after pickup and hereby tying me money down while you look for buyers. Only God knows when. I am not interested in the profit, I just want my pickup fee.

These are the options you have now.

1. Once you have a deal, Give it you whoever is interested and upon confirmation of successful pickup, you can get your token from the buyer OR 2. If you give me a deal and i give you the TLC, I expect payment to follow or else, I will just ignore or pickup or I will give to the next available buyer.

No more pickup for deal hunters without Payment

Thank you.

14 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
lionlee216:

Some of you have abused the privilege of me picking up for you without payment and you will decided to go mute after pickup and hereby tying me money down while you look for buyers. Only God knows when. I am not interested in the profit, I just want my pickup fee.

1. Once you have a deal, Give it you whoever is interested and upon confirmation of successful pickup, you can get your token from the buyer OR 2. If you give me a deal and i give you the TLC, I expect payment to follow or else, I will just ignore or pickup or I will give to the next available buyer.

Thank you.

I knew they will abuse this privilege. Too bad sha. How on earth will someone intend buying a phone without having money to pay. Too bad . Everybody just Dey do deal alert!

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by HABRUZZY(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
lionlee216:

Thank you.

tor
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by alfonso36(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Deal Alert

Samsung S10+
128gb
Brand new
Full accessories

TLC 225k
Let me know if you need
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
lionlee216:

Thank you.

I knew it. I said it before. Most of these ppl don't buy with their money. They feed fat on buyers money without having a dime. Hence i stick to just few of them. Baba dem go soon put you for debt if you no put stop to it. If they can't use their money they should stay out of biz. Why pick for them without paying when you can easily be running your own deals and post like Clone?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by alfonso36(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
jeromedee:
I knew it. I said it before. Most of these ppl don't buy with their money. They feed fat on buyers money without having a dime. Hence i stick to just few of them. Baba dem go soon put you for debt if you no put stop to it. If they can't use their money they should stay out of biz. Why pick for them without paying when you can easily be running your own deals and post like Clone?
baba God go bless you with this suggestion, when Lionlee216 was posting deals back then, it favored we the low ballers, things just changed when he stopped. Look into it bro, post deals for us cause your own even favors us more

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by HABRUZZY(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
alfonso36:
baba God go bless you with this suggestion, when Lionlee216 was posting deals back then, it favored we the low ballers, things just changed when he stopped. Look into it bro, post deals for us cause your own even favors us more
i support this i have really missed your deals

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Toceenay(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
wesley80:

I'll say you are talking like that because they've not dupe you before with fake Alert. If the guy stands on collecting cash, he only wants to be safe and mind you, a serious buyer will walk into the bank and withdraw the money, at least for the guy to be able to drive him all around, he would have come across many ATMs, that's exactly how scammers act.

Now, my own experience. It happened to me 3 times last year and I fell victim twice, all was in Abuja. I lost over 150k in these 2 occasions. And one of them even came with a car. Till today (over 6 months) their numbers no dey ever go for once. Ever since then, I've concluded that if I didn't see Alert and also confirm in my mobile app, I'll never release the phone, infact, turn to bird, fish, mosquito, anything I'll never leave the phone. (Besides those occasions I've come across them, same suspicious act and after about an hour that I insisted that I won't leave it since the Alert never enter, they left and till today no Alert, just imagine).

Stick to your cash policy or no Alert no transaction, it will save you a lot. And any alert that doesn't show your total balance, my brother na scam.

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by binarykid(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good news!!!!! we go de see deals well well now o.

@Lionlee216 abeg no de waste time, anybody wey default to pay sharparly post the deal here joor. de cannot trap your money down grin grin grin grin

lionlee216:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wesley80(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Toceenay:

I'll say you are talking like that because they've not dupe you before with fake Alert. If the guy stands on collecting cash, he only wants to be safe and mind you, a serious buyer will walk into the bank and withdraw the money, at least for the guy to be able to drive him all around, he would have come across many ATMs, that's exactly how scammers act.

Now, my own experience. It happened to me 3 times last year and I fell victim twice, all was in Abuja. I lost over 150k in these 2 occasions. And one of them even came with a car. Till today (over 6 months) their numbers no dey ever go for once. Ever since then, I've concluded that if I didn't see Alert and also confirm in my mobile app, I'll never release the phone, infact, turn to bird, fish, mosquito, anything I'll never leave the phone. (Besides those occasions I've come across them, same suspicious act and after about an hour that I insisted that I won't leave it since the Alert never enter, they left and till today no Alert, just imagine).

Stick to your cash policy or no Alert no transaction, it will save you a lot. And any alert that doesn't show your total balance, my brother na scam.

Not to disagree with you but the fact is, anyone insisting on cash in this age isn't ready for serious business. I for one would NEVER go to purchase an item with cash. Anyone insisting on cash payment from me is a red flag as an online transaction leaves an electronic trail I can easily pursue if something goes wrong while a cash transaction leaves me with nothing other than a deniable face. The rules for online transactions are basic; insist on receiving an alert and ensure the balance tallies with your existing balance. If in doubt, confirm with your mobile app. I'd be worried if scammers have a way of telling one's balance or can infiltrate individual mobile app to rewrite account balances. Anyone that ignores these basic rules has only played into the hands of scammers.

7 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dmcdad: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
wesley80:

Not to disagree with you but the fact is, anyone insisting on cash in this age isn't ready for serious business. I for one would NEVER go to purchase an item with cash. Anyone insisting on cash payment from me is a red flag as an online transaction leaves an electronic trail I can easily pursue if something goes wrong while a cash transaction leaves me with nothing other than a deniable face. The rules for online transactions are basic; insist on receiving an alert and ensure the balance tallies with your existing balance. If in doubt, confirm with your mobile app. I'd be worried if scammers have a way of telling one's balance or can infiltrate individual mobile app to rewrite account balances. Anyone that ignores these basic rules has only played into the hands of scammers.
Gbam! I personally don't carry cash around, never! Good thing lots of businesses make use of POS... And any business I transact, it's almost always via Online Banking.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
wesley80:

Hope you know some of those guys now have a way of transferring to you, you'll get the alert, it'll show your balance too, you can even confirm with your mobile app. Then after some hours, the money will bounce back. As a matter of fact, cash is still the safest form of payment. Just have a plan on how to deposit or get rid of the cash yourself. All you need to do is meet in a secure location and pay attention to your environment.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by timijoseph01(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Toceenay:

SECONDED
In the past 3months, I've had fake alert issue..
First worked on me 165k lost.. Till today I still never see money for my acc
The remaing two,, one claim he is over his limit.. and wanted to transfer 100k and pay me the remaining 70k in cash.. He "transfered" the 100k,, but didn't get any money in my bank app.. Called my bank rep to confirm, yet no money.. But guy was playing victim saying he can't go without the phones,, and ofcouse (learning from my first experience) I wont leave phone too..
He then brought up the idea to give me total 90k total cash and go with the phone, the when I receive the 100k later, I will transfer his excess 20k back..
I declined..
Its was getting late, almost 2hours already.. he stood his ground,, he wont let me go with phone while his money is hanging on air.. and I wont leave my phone without collecting my total fee too..
Then I agreed to his 90k cash upfront deal BUT I will put phone on icloud FMI,, and if his 100k doesn't reflect after a day.. I have the ability to lock the phone remotely.. and if it does we unlock the phone from iCloud.. This way I lose my iPhone 8plus, and he lose his 90k cash.. We both lose..
Guy declined. grin That's when I was totally convinced he's a scammer..!! Then I told him I needed to go withdraw some money for myself,, he should stay around with my other friend that came with me..
As I left,, he told my friend he wants to get Airtime,, till today Oga still never return from Airtime buying,, and his 100k never reflect till this moment too..
Me n my friend even waited 10mins at the spot for him to come back (this is same guy that wouldn't let me out of his view before, claiming he already transferred)
Left the post,, called him,, switched off.. Send him 3msgs,, till today Oga no reply no call me..
Idiot Scammer..!!!
My ADVICE: Do not meet at very late hours from 7pm down if,, and if you must,, Never go Alone..
Cause in most cases,, Those Scammer will always claim they transferred money and can't let go back off with the phone.. And in all fairness,, not all delayed alert are fake (yes I had a deal last week that I had to wait 45mins b4 money reflected),, so no buyer will let you go away with the phone while their money is still hanging on air..
But when you go with someone,, you can easily back out if the delay is out of normal,, or if buyer wants to prove stubborn...
Best in All.. is to deal in day time.. Esp banking hours.. in a public place

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2019
myyki:

oga no talk wetin u no know, unless u dey help am cover up, or na u be the person self, how u take know say na the person wey buy phone for ur hand I dey refer to ??
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 31, 2019
timijoseph01:

SECONDED
In the past 3months, I've had fake alert issue..
First worked on me 165k lost.. Till today I still never see money for my acc
The remaing two,, one claim he is over his limit.. and wanted to transfer 100k and pay me the remaining 70k in cash.. He "transfered" the 100k,, but didn't get any money in my bank app.. Called my bank rep to confirm, yet no money.. But guy was playing victim saying he can't go without the phones,, and ofcouse (learning from my first experience) I wont leave phone too..
He then brought up the idea to give me total 90k total cash and go with the phone, the when I receive the 100k later, I will transfer his excess 20k back..
I declined..
Its was getting late, almost 2hours already.. he stood his ground,, he wont let me go with phone while his money is hanging on air.. and I wont leave my phone without collecting my total fee too..
Then I agreed to his 90k cash upfront deal BUT I will put phone on icloud FMI,, and if his 100k doesn't reflect after a day.. I have the ability to lock the phone remotely.. and if it does we unlock the phone from iCloud.. This way I lose my iPhone 8plus, and he lose his 90k cash.. We both lose..
Guy declined. grin That's when I was totally convinced he's a scammer..!! Then I told him I needed to go withdraw some money for myself,, he should stay around with my other friend that came with me..
As I left,, he told my friend he wants to get Airtime,, till today Oga still never return from Airtime buying,, and his 100k never reflect till this moment too..
Me n my friend even waited 10mins at the spot for him to come back (this is same guy that wouldn't let me out of his view before, claiming he already transferred)
Left the post,, called him,, switched off.. Send him 3msgs,, till today Oga no reply no call me..
Idiot Scammer..!!!
My ADVICE: Do not meet at very late hours from 7pm down if,, and if you must,, Never go Alone..
Cause in most cases,, Those Scammer will always claim they transferred money and can't let go back off with the phone.. And in all fairness,, not all delayed alert are fake (yes I had a deal last week that I had to wait 45mins b4 money reflected),, so no buyer will let you go away with the phone while their money is still hanging on air..
But when you go with someone,, you can easily back out if the delay is out of normal,, or if buyer wants to prove stubborn...
Best in All.. is to deal in day time.. Esp banking hours.. in a public place
this guy has already given me signs of him being a scammer, from running stomach, to a lady calling him to quickly come home, then a guy calling him to transfer some money to him all in the space of 2 minutes, when he knew I av the phone reformatted he thought i wouldn't have a choice than to accept his transfer, he then declined using the atm saying he doesn't have more time and we're already at the front of an atm, insisting I accept the transfer, I just jejely asked him to drop me
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 31, 2019
wesley80:

wait until them do you something then ur head go calm down wink

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2019
aywhy93:

Hope you know some of those guys now have a way of transferring to you, you'll get the alert, it'll show your balance too, you can even confirm with your mobile app. Then after some hours, the money will bounce back. As a matter of fact, cash is still the safest form of payment. Just have a plan on how to deposit or get rid of the cash yourself. All you need to do is meet in a secure location and pay attention to your environment.
they have insider from the bank who does all the background job after they'll split the proceeds at their agreed percentage, I find it strange some ppl ain't aware of this
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 31, 2019
wesley80:

lol then you're not exposed yet, you'll have the money deposited and it'll reflect in ur account after like 20 minutes money I'll be reversed, (insider job)
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 31, 2019
myyki:

I tell you bro.
It's not a crime to be stone age, neither must every transaction favour you. But don't paint people black cos you ran out of luck.
guy na u be that guy, you're a scammer

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 31, 2019
myyki:

Bono trust me this guy just paid via transfer for new s9 this night .
My delivery perish took the phone to him .
And I confirmed the transactions from my end .
Gbam! Done deal
spamming everybody's comments shows you're the guy and you're a scammer, if you ain't the guy then why the guy himself never come defend himself, abi as he buy ur phone he also pay you to be his spoke person?

All this shows na u be that guy am talking about

I be street any tactics wey u wan us scam I go help u burst am before u even start, in all indications it shows you're the person that wanted to scam me, gbam!

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 31, 2019
choosen1:

Lmao. I personally thought the bolded was crazy too. He was still comfortable enough to ask for a drop-off.

What if the guy operates in dual mode? A scammer & an armed robber.

Gadgethunter you get balls of steel sha.
baba guys no dey waka alone these days shocked
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wesley80(m): 1:25am On Mar 31, 2019
GadgetHunter:
lol then you're not exposed yet, you'll have the money deposited and it'll reflect in ur account after like 20 minutes money I'll be reversed, (insider job)
With due respect, you're the one not exposed. If money leaves your account after 20 minutes of deposit, your bank is liable and you should take it up with them. If you're calling it "inside job" then why are you also referring to it as a scam in same breath? You're at liberty to take any precautions you deem fit for your business but you don't have to be an alarmist.
Judging from the way you sound, that guy may just have been innocent but your paranoia made you conclude you were about to be scammed and here you are plastering his phone number online without a shred of evidence.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 4:53am On Mar 31, 2019
GadgetHunter:
How do you reason like this in this 21st century? First you labeled someone a scammer.How will money reflect in your account, you see it from your Mobile app and the money disappears later? Are you listening to yourself? If such happens, your bank will be held liable. Even the so-called insiders will be traced if investigation is eventually carried out. So nobody will do such. Once money leaves senders account and drops into receivers account, senders bank has no powers to reverse the transaction.
If buyer looks dubious next time, use your mobile app to confirm. We are in a cashless economy and most people rarely move around with cash.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.