Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (699925 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Predstan: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
dragnet:
I was going to make a comment earlier but decided to chill, like you all know. I don't support easily branding someone a scammer, and in this particular case, the said buyer hasn't even done what you're accusing him of doing, he never made any transfer, either real or fake, so he is still innocent and you have no iota of proof whatsoever to brand him a scammer even if he may have potentials of being one.

So **in INEC's voice**, the alleged fraud is declared INCONCLUSIVE.

Gadgethunter should edit the post where you tagged the buyer a scammer, delete his number and the scam appellation, but you can leave the rest of the story if you please.

You can declare a day for Rerun as well, I want to hear the other part where Gadgethunter claimed he has an evidence of the said petitioner being a scammer...

Declare ReRun Asap
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Predstan:

You can declare a day for Rerun as well, I want to hear the other part where Gadgethunter claimed he has an evidence of the said petitioner being a scammer...

Declare ReRun Asap

I have no issues with this sir. As i have nothing to hide as regards this allegation.
However, don't you find it fishy that his friend who he claims knows me. Needs Gadgethunter to present his case ?
You have no reason to be believe my account but were has his friend being all along.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Toceenay(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
GadgetHunter:
sirlop am talking from experience,

It happened to me before, in 2017, even banks wants to protect themselves from losing customers, they'll tell you the money was reserved but don't know if it was the network, they know what really happened but they're just trying to get themselves out of it so as customers will still have trust in them but they'll punish the person that did the job behind your back

I lost 320k then, until this today bank no find solution, ya'll are talking like technology can't be compromised

Why I detected that guy was a scammer is because he has shown the tactics scammers uses whenever they wanna scam and me as a CV boy, I go be the one to school u with new and old style of scams

So be careful about fake scam, best is if you receive alert instantly transfer that same amount into your other account, but you know what ? The scammers wont wait for you to do that rather they'll be rushing you to drop the item since they've paid, but if you do you're on own

Ur head will be turninoniown afterwards grin

Bro, don't worry if some don't agree with you...

They say experience is the best teacher, at least we that have been a victim will never dispute your fact.

Despite the fact that e-transactions are so easy in present days, it's still the most risky form to transact. If someone's act is shady, insist on cash. Simple
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
zakhan:

I have no issues with this sir. As i have nothing to hide as regards this allegation.
However, don't you find it fishy that his friend who he claims knows me. Needs Gadgethunter to present his case ?
You have no reason to be believe my account but were has his friend being all along.
mr man just desist from your act fast before you'll be caught, I have a photo of you and when narrating what happened to him he immediately recognized you upon seeing your photos
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
dragnet:
I was going to make a comment earlier but decided to chill, like you all know. I don't support easily branding someone a scammer, and in this particular case, the said buyer hasn't even done what you're accusing him of doing, he never made any transfer, either real or fake, so he is still innocent and you have no iota of proof whatsoever to brand him a scammer even if he may have potentials of being one.

So **in INEC's voice**, the alleged fraud is declared INCONCLUSIVE.

Gadgethunter should edit the post where you tagged the buyer a scammer, delete his number and the scam appellation, but you can leave the rest of the story if you please.
this thing happened on Friday, I never said anything but after I told a colleague about it, the colleague happens to know him with evidence hence I posted it here, I wouldn't have done it without any proof whatsoever
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
choosen1:
Gadgethunter I suggest you politely inform new customers you don't trust beforehand that you must receive alert via banking app & SMS or + email before transaction can be termed complete and you hand over. This should give any potential scammer cold feet.

Or better still, walk into your bank and express your fears & reservations about tranfers. You seem to carry out lots of transactions, and by extension this means you're a very valuable customer to the bank. They'll tell you exactly what to do & how to do it.

I'm saying this because you might not know this but insisting on cash cash will hurt your business in the long run. Every customer you turn down because they refused on cash will be swooped by other 100 sellers who have adjusted to the new way of business. You also miss-out on the referrals a new customer might bring that could change your business forever. Every business man is either one investment or referral away from gold.

This Cash-cash mantra might affect your brand expansion in the long run.
I do cash transfers but when I see a fake alert scammer I know them by their tactics which I saw this guy going thru same route, that's why I decided on doing cash instead but he proved me right by forming am too busy to use the atm to withdraw cash
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
GadgetHunter:
mr man just desist from your act fast before you'll be caught, I have a photo of you and when narrating what happened to him he immediately recognized you upon seeing your photos

Why is it hard for your friend to come himself. Is he a ghost ? Post the dealings with said friend with details.
Is that so hard for you. Better yet seek redress. I have opened the window for us to talk like men in court.
All you need is to provide details. You can't come and make another unfounded allegation and think they should all buy it.
Cause I said it then it must be TRUE.

Oga dragnet plz allow my terms to stand. No one should be allowed to slander and hide here.
The least he can do is tender an apology and recant his words.

cc: dragnet, seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
zakhan:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Good morning all,

While, I thank all who have weighed in so far (whether for or against). Find below my account for a more a balanced view.

Story about a fake alert scammer!!!

So I'll just go straight to the point. With some embellishments bah wink

A guy called me yesterday that he wanted to buy one of various s9 phones, I gave him a price and we agreed to meet at shoprite ikeja

I called DealHunter before I called you, the reason why I put this here is because you need to understand that you don’t own monopoly over S9’s in the market. We agreed on 142K for your “like NEW”. I bought a new handset from Mykki which was delivered to my address for 160K. For which I have all the transaction details (calls, txts, alerts, acct statements to show). I won’t spam here with these details unless called for.

Before then the guy has been giving me story of him having running stomach, that's one of the tactics they use to make u have pity on them and alone them go as soon as they make a fake transfer for you, before you could detect they wound have long gone
Tender your proof that I indeed lied about my condition?

So on getting there I told the guy I wont be taking transfers, I'd rather take cash instead, then he started bringing up the story of him having a running stomach, and he can't queue at the atm because the queue is very long
My grouse here is that you could have said so in advance, so that I make a decision whether or not to do a withdrawal at this point or call it off. All the time I used to wait for you was more than adequate to achieve this.

After insisting doing a transfer is much easier for him because he can't go through those stress because of his health, I insisted of collecting cash or else no deal, he agreed, Then I asked him to drive outside there are lots of ATMs available

Initially I called it off. But then considered that you may just be insecure & so I agreed to drive you to an ATM with you leading the direction cause of said insecurities. But when we reached the road, I received two calls. For full transparency, the first was from an internet service provider and the other was from the lady).
However, before we left shoprite, you left out the fact that I asked about you CHECKING YOUR MOBILE APP and not merely relying on alert. But you responded that “YOU DON’T HAVE AN APP” and I rested my case.

A minute after he asked me to factory reset the phone to be easier for him to just take phone and leave when he pays, so after seeing that I've reformatted the phone then, he started receiving calls from he cohorts, asking him to be fast that he has been waiting too long, after long 2 minutes later another lady called saying *baby I wanna use the toilet, you need to come fast, you've stayed to long there"
There was no gimmicks here. “To the pure all things are pure and …”. I planned to continue with the agreement but when her call came in. And I could relate/sympathize with her state. I myself had similar encounters at Shoprite lavatory in the time I waited for you. I decided it would be best to call it off an attend to a “friend” in need.

Him knowing I've reformatted the phone he thought I wont have any other option than to accept is transfer and use those people calling him as a bail, but I insisted of him using the atm, when he knew I wouldn't budge to his plan
Then he said, he wont be able to use the ATM anymore because he has a lot of people waiting for him plus his running stomach, so I just asked him to drop me off, he was like the phone as been reformatted wont I rather just accept the transfer, i shouted with a strong face and an emphatic NO.
This is truly laughable because, right after I told him I was out (for the final time). He was the one insisting that I had requested for the reset but I apologized and told him that I had not taken anything from him “aka his phone and sim card where both with him” so they should be no reason why we can't part in peace. Also, the part about him shouting with a strong face and emphatic NO, is a bold-faced lie. This NEVER happened, I repeat this NEVER happened. You're in the profession, you should begin writing scripts. grin

The mumu just dropped me and zoomed off
If my “mumu” was politely asking for a place you would like to be dropped off on my way out, what does this tell you about your person ? For those who wondered how he confidently took a ride from a “supposed scammer” and had the effrontery to demand his drop off zone. You have your answer now.

Make una forgive me English and errors o, am writing this while rushing where.

You are apologizing for the wrong thing here. Always give pause for thought before starting fires.

Here's the fake alert scammer number just incase:
[b]In this incident, you scammed yourself out of the opportunity. You probably wanted to have a “COOL” story to share here for recognition or otherwise. Or perhaps you simply wanted to make it impossible for me to be acknowledged by others here as a LEGITIMATE buyer. If true, then you are simply vindictive.
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINIONS but these don’t automatically become FACTS. Where you become so brazen that you slander another without any concrete evidence.
I have never met MYKKI before but despite the GREATER RISKS associated with delivery, he provided better SERVICE than the façade you put up here. You require your customers to bend over 360 degrees for you, to cater to your insecurities not all SELLERS do this and I made a CHOICE, LIVE with it and be at PEACE.
TRULY HOPE YOU LEARN FROM THIS AND BE MORE BUSINESS-MINDED.

MY OFFER STANDS, YOU HAVE 24-HOURS, PLEASE CHOOSE LEGAL REPRESENTATION. FOR ONCE PUT YOUR MONEY grin WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. OTHERWISE MODS KINDLY BAN HIM TILL THE NEXT ELECTION, HE SHOULD BE OF AGE BY THEN

I AWAIT.
[/b]

aaah this guy! You're indeed a pure scammer
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
GadgetHunter:
this thing happened on Friday, I never said anything but after I told a colleague about it, the colleague happens to know him with evidence hence I posted it here, I wouldn't have done it without any proof whatsoever

You never said anything ? Are you by any chance drunk Did I come here of my volition ?
Who posted my numbers without a shred of evidence? Was it your friend.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
zakhan:

Why is it hard for your friend to come himself. Is he a ghost ? Post the dealings with said friend with details.
Is that so hard for you. Better yet seek redress. I have opened the window for us to talk like men in court.
All you need is to provide details. You can't come and make another unfounded allegation and think they should all buy it.
Cause I said it then it must be TRUE.

Oga dragnet plz allow my terms to stand. No one should be allowed to slander and hide here.
The least he can do is tender an apology and recant his words.

I have all evidence and wont post them here, if we should take it up to the law court you'll surely back off, you're just saying all this here so people wont see you as what am calling you out for, you're quick to call dragnet and seun to ban me which the person that needs a ban is you're to filter nairaland a little from scammers like you, I will send you details so you can file the court case and send to me, surely you'll back out eventually.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
GadgetHunter:
I have all evidence and wont post them here, if we should take it up to the law court you'll surely back off, you're just saying all this here so people wont see you as what am calling you out for, you're quick to call dragnet and seun to ban me which the person that needs a ban is you're to filter nairaland a little from scammers like you, I will send you details so you can file the court case and send to me, surely you'll back out eventually.

I'm holding you to this. You have till 10:30 AM, tomorrow to do so.
You must believe I'm here to bluff or you probably think I take my integrity lightly.

PROVIDE THE DETAILS OR RECANT YOUR WORDS

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by newman10(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Can you guys take this off this pickers thread. You are derailing already

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
newman10:
Can you guys take this off this pickers thread. You are derailing already

Apologies sir & to all to here for business.
But bare with me till 10:30 AM tomorrow as this is a very serious allegation to me.
No one should be allowed the privilege to carry out what this man has done.
And isn't even remorseful of his actions.

We close on him calling me a scammer and then he says "his friend says" I'm a scammer begins. What gives
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bolaji

Iphone 7plus

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Manfred

Iphone Xr

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dmcdad: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
I need Xbox Giftcard... Anyone? WhatsApp me using the number on my siggy.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Xavier

Iphone 7plus

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
sirlop:

Stop misleading the young man. Money will never reflect in your account, you confirm with your mobile app and the money disappears. It’s not possible bro. Senders bank has no powers to reverse such.

I won't argue over this, shebi this payment technology or 21st century shiits we're talking about is 100% perfect that it can never go wrong abi.? You're free to believe whatever you believe in but in my case, I've sold and bought stuffs (twice) and experienced such. The money entered account, got text, email and also checked the app. It was there! And few hours later, it bounced back.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Folagbade

Samsung s8 active

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wilchild

Iphone 7plus

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wildchild

Iphone 6splus

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
aywhy93:

I won't argue over this, shebi this payment technology or 21st century shiits we're talking about is 100% perfect that it can never go wrong abi.? You're free to believe whatever you believe in but in my case, I've sold and bought stuffs (twice) and experienced such. The money entered account, got text, email and also checked the app. It was there! And few hours later, it bounced back.
Y didn’t u take the matter up?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rakiticbarca: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
lionlee216:
Manfred

Iphone Xr

Picked up

grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Ilerioluwa02: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
aywhy93:

Yeah, It happened to me. But in this case, I already withdrew d money. 45k..
The next time my friend transferred money to the account, I couldn't withdraw even 1k out of it. It was already a negative balance.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Sirlop

Iphone 6s

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wildchild

Iphone 6s

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
sirlop:

Y didn’t u take the matter up?

Of course, I took it up... My pressure was on the buyer, the buyer is someone I've done one small transaction with before so I had slight traces, he sent me the money later after a lot of pressure, claiming it was reversed and he didn't know. I believe he later sent the real money when he saw how ready I was to tail him down.

The second one, it was on nairaland here, I bought funds from someone in the business thread and I sent her money, she got it, said she had received it, we closed the deal and later in the evening, she said the money was bounced, I didn't believe her since I didn't see the money in my account either. After 2 days of going and coming to the bank, the money dropped back to my account then I sent it to her again. Imagine if it's someone who's desperate and untraceable, the money will be gone for life!

With this two that happened, I used to be very careful and use my head, people's reaction and body language is what makes me decide whether or not to receive transfer from them and if I don't know you or you're acting suspicious, I move the money from the account to my other account to be on the safer side.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ilerioluwa02:

Yeah, It happened to me. But in this case, I already withdrew d money. 45k..
The next time my friend transferred money to the account, I couldn't withdraw even 1k out of it. It was already a negative balance.

Imagine! There are desperate nigerians and they pull out new tricks and shiits everyday, One just have to be very informed and careful so they wont launch new trick on ones head. Anyone thats active on the nairaland ecurrency exchange thread will understand this better.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wesley80(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
aywhy93:

Of course, I took it up... My pressure was on the buyer, the buyer is someone I've done one small transaction with before so I had slight traces, he sent me the money later after a lot of pressure, claiming it was reversed and he didn't know. I believe he later sent the real money when he saw how ready I was to tail him down.

The second one, it was on nairaland here, I bought funds from someone in the business thread and I sent her money, she got it, said she had received it, we closed the deal and later in the evening, she said the money was bounced, I didn't believe her since I didn't see the money in my account either. After 2 days of going and coming to the bank, the money dropped back to my account then I sent it to her again. Imagine if it's someone who's desperate and untraceable, the money will be gone for life!

With this two that happened, I used to be very careful and use my head, people's reaction and body language is what makes me decide whether or not to receive transfer from them and if I don't know you or you're acting suspicious, I move the money from the account to my other account to be on the safer side.
Your account is different from what is being said. Maybe, just maybe, an internal computer glitch could lead to delayed reversals in transactions. In that case, it is purely coincidental and unintended. 9.9 times out of 10 you should get a refund from the person you dealt with except perhaps you were dealing with a thief from the start.
Now, that is different from an individual (a scammer) having the ability to reverse transactions at will then choosing to come scam you of a Samsung phone. Of course firewalls can be breached but an individual that's smart enough to do that won't be dumb enough to come scam you of an ordinary phone when there are endless and more profitable possibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by daftpikin: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
aywhy93:

Exactly I always transfer a part of the money out of the account on the spot
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
aywhy93:

when you tell Nigeria that place is dangerous dont go, they wont listen o, until they experience it themselves..
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
aywhy93:

even if you move the money to your other account, your primary account will be - minus - the amount the person sent, so when next you have money transferred into that account you wont be able to remove it until the -minus-

So in such case the best is to take cash or no deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.