Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,724 members, 7,837,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (701209 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Dtarmon(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2018
Its just my mood this morning. Apologies
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Stormyweather(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2018
snazzy5050:
Really don't know much about samsungs... but ignoring the post will be a better approach..
you know, ignoring the post isn't the best. If it's not gonna favour anyone, it's best people know that it's not the best of deals.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Stormyweather(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Dtarmon:
Its just my mood this morning. Apologies
there's no need to apologize. It's not a good deal! He doesn't know it himself since he already stated that he doesn't know much about samsung.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dealhunter(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2018
snazzy5050:
The phone can be around 125k to 140k LC... Which is quite fair for end users.... You could have easily ignored the post than belittle his efforts...
thank you so much boss for correcting the guy...

Some people find it so difficult to understand how this deals searching works,and they are not ready to learn,what they are after is to criticise your effort.....

They failed to understand that the sellers are not the same,some seller will sell their items cheap,some will sell high depends on the problem facing them..

I was amazed when someone said that deals hunters wants to make up to 50k per deal,I was like,what is wrong with this guy,is he a learner....

My candid advice to people that criticise our efforts on this thread is that you should allow people that want our service to deal with us in peace...

If you feel cheated about the service we rendering on this thread,I will advice you to log in to offer up,search for the item you want,chat with the seller,send the link to llionee,pay and wait for your item to arrive Lagos...its simple as ABC..

I sealed 5 iPhone x deal from clone2020 last week,it took me two to three days to seal those deal,I did follow up from my offer up account and from clone WhatsApp..
I had sleepless night,I burnt fuel,burnt data,and I did not charge above 5k because my life does not depend on deal search only,I also buy and resell..,I swear by the Almighty God....

So,stop derailing the thread and mind your business...I'm saying this to set the record straight....thank you...

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Dtarmon(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2018
dealhunter:

So,stop derailing the thread and mind your business...

Sincere apologies if i hurt your feelings bro. Im not that kind of guy. I just feel it is becoming a trend nowadays calling a cracked phone deal. Bro for that price it is not a good deal at all. Cracked phones are the easiest to get. For every 5 note 8 posts on offerup 4 go get crack.. Abi everybody suddenly forgot how much it costs to fix a Samsung screen ni.

5 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gbens2000(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2018
dealhunter:

Some people find it so difficult to understand how this deals searching works,and they are not ready to learn,what they are after is to criticise your effort.....

They failed to understand that the sellers are not the same,some seller will sell their items cheap,some will sell high depends on the problem facing them..

I was amazed when someone said that deals hunters wants to make up to 50k per deal,I was like,what is wrong with this guy,is he a learner....

My candid advice to people that criticise our efforts on this thread is that you should allow people that want our service to deal with us in peace...

If you feel cheated about the service we rendering on this thread,I will advice you to log in to offer up,search for the item you want,chat with the seller,send the link to llionee,pay and wait for your item to arrive Lagos...its simple as ABC..

I sealed 5 iPhone x deal from clone2020 last week,it took me two to three days to seal those deal,I did follow up from my offer up account and from clone WhatsApp..
I had sleepless night,I burnt fuel,burnt data,and I did not charge above 5k because my life does not depend on deal search only,I also buy and resell..,I swear by the Almighty God....

So,stop derailing the thread and mind your business...I'm saying this to set the record straight....thank you...

Bros forget ooo, I v seen deal hunters making alot like 40-50k. D guy that said it was correct and not wrong
Secondly, it's not all chat u make with a seller that becomes a deal bro, am happy u say u sell n buy phones, y cant u buy d note 8 u posted as deal earlier n sell it urself in niger... let's b real, pple come here for sweet deal n some might not know much about phone, putting deals like that note 8 with crack could be deceiving, it's not about mind ur own business it's about helping others too , u dont c something bad n keep quiet and let others fall into it.. if d seller Can't reduce to a convenient price then it's not by force to post as a deal here. I get account for offerup too deal searching is not easily I agree but it's not every search that's a deal.. my opinion is that crack note 8 is not a deal minus shipping n fuel moni, u say $300,he or she will c note 8 not crack with a good price in niga.
I get account with offerup but still I meet some of u guys for ur deals , u guys r trying but try to b carrying us along with love not greed.. kudos to ur fuel burning. Data burning n 3 days chatting with seller, u effort is appreciated �

7 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2018
dealhunter:

True talk bro , some of this people where dey complain , the no dey buy anything the just contact the ask you price upon say you say landing cost total the go inbox you for whatsApp the come price you dey item,chai Nigerians ehh
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2018
We should be fair at our ourselves not make more than 5k at maximum or just make it 10$ minimum it will be ok at least , everybody go just the happy the get the deals at very ok rate ..no body likes over buy abeg . Like me personally is iPhone X pass very neat at landing cost with accessories or just phone only but very neat pass 203,500 i no the post am here,if it’s brand new 240k maximum landing cost I am reseller I own a shop so is what me personally can buy is what I can post ..
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2018
And we should know that Chicago is not as large as newyork where deals plenty me personally I have patronized Mikkyangel and clone but nah for here I pitch my tent even though Chicago item no plenty and the seller the alway do shakara when you the price they item ....so please to all of us seacrching deals should please be considerate of price we are giving out So it doesn’t look like you are trying to make a living trying to extort people in the name of deals searching ...because if your posting deals that prices are ok,, everybody for house go dey rush you cheesy grin ...
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by McMayor(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
ChisomK9:
And we should know that Chicago is not as large as newyork where deals plenty me personally I have patronized Mikkyangel and clone but nah for here I pitch my tent even though Chicago item no plenty and the seller the alway do shakara when you the price they item ....so please to all of us seacrching deals should please be considerate of price we are giving out So it doesn’t look like you are trying to make a living trying to extort people in the name of deals searching ...because if your posting deals that prices are ok,, everybody for house go dey rush you cheesy grin ...

Well said.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote][/quote]abeg unlocking guys.. samsung note 9 unlock-able yet?

sprint network
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cybertek(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
twinskenny:
abeg unlocking guys.. samsung note 9 unlock-able yet?

Yes Tmobile
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
gbens2000:

Second chance could b given if e change monika n turns out good, dont let his past affect is present or future.. let's c what e has to present to us with his new moniker, becuase so far ooo he has been shaking
Yes Second chance could be given if he changes monika and turn out good. But the question now is,has he turn out really good? Absolutely No. Coz i could remember this Usual "I had sleepless night,I burnt fuel,burnt data"....has always been his Memory verse as i could vividly remember this particular phrase was used when He had problem with twinskenny about a certain deal that went wrong and still threatened to deal with him.. Bro i hope he listen to your sincere advice. Happy Sunday wink

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
this thing self no hard na.. i believe all of us own a smart phone or a laptopp.. sometime sweet deal is a matter of luck.. and how urgency the seller need money.. few days back i picked 4 iphone 6 for 200 such will not be happening all the time..

but some people has turn this thing to avenune to make more money even more than the person thats paying for the deal.. reason they keep changing moniker.. thats not fair.. be transparent in your dealings.. some of us drop deals that we dont need or the one we dont have fund to execute....

lionee pick an iphone x a while ago.. i already agreed with seller for 450 someone else in here also had the deal with the seller with 400 which is more sweeter.. i hate been rip off been sincere in your dealing simple... show the persone u are working for the real actual cost.. screen shot your agreement with the seller, and take your token simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
cybertek:

Yes Tmobile and metropcs

sprint sorry
i have a deal for 550 want to see if its good
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cybertek(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
twinskenny:

sprint sorry
i have a deal for 550 want to see if its good

Just corrected it, sprint isn't supported yet...
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
cybertek:

Just corrected it, sprint isn't supported yet...

oh thanks na to stay clear for now.. i heard s9 sprint is going now though
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cybertek(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
twinskenny:

oh thanks na to stay clear for now.. i heard s9 sprint is going now though
Yea, cheap enough
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cashmyles: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
I need help oo

Do anyone know the cost of repairing/replacing iPhone 7 Plus screen.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
cashmyles:
I need help oo

14k screen 1k for replacement...
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gbens2000(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
ChisomK9:
U get any idea for screen for iPhone x how much
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cashmyles: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
ChisomK9:
Thanks man.

Can you recommend someone?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Franklin.....Iphone X

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
*Abdulmalik.... Samsung s9plus/Note 8

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
*Olantinwo.... Samsung s7 edge and Samsung s7.

S7edge just arrived from eBay. Expecting the s7

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by GreyBlood: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
cashmyles:
I need help oo

10k can do all that in CV
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by techprodigy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
techprodigy:
Be your own Master, that treasure you seek in bury in that cave you dread! Grab a verified offerup and premium vpn account now!! LMAO 09029307050
another Satisfied Nairalander! Enjoy sir

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
**Sirlop.... Iphone 6S plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.