Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,764 members, 7,837,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (701236 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by frinx: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
[s]Deal alert

Mint Iphone 7+ (2pcs)
128gb
T-MOBILE
Charger cord
Earphones
Rose gold
****Unlocking with a discount available

118,000 each
total landing cost to Lagos[/s]
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Apple iPhone 6 - 64GB Space Gray USED (original box)

You’re looking at USED 64gb iPhone 6 in excellent condition. Holds a charge well and has minimal signs of wear except for a small scratch in the glass above the Home button (look at photos). Otherwise fully functional in original box. I have not opened or used the charger or charging cable. They come in the box

JUST WON ON EBAY

LC : $170

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by timijoseph01(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
lionlee216:
Apple iPhone 6 - 64GB Space Gray USED (original box)

You’re looking at USED 64gb iPhone 6 in excellent condition. Holds a charge well and has minimal signs of wear except for a small scratch in the glass above the Home button (look at photos). Otherwise fully functional in original box. I have not opened or used the charger or charging cable. They come in the box

JUST WON ON EBAY

LC : $170
Reply your whatsapp
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
ChisomK9:
DEAL ALERT

IPhone 7 Plus

AT&T clean

Gold color
Cracked screen 128gb

Landing cost 79,870
Very greedy deal Hunter. What seller agreed to sell @$130. Greed doesn't pay. You guys are killing this pickup thing

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Update. 1
--------------

No Pickups today.. I already Updated my whatsapp. I need today to make some necessary adjustment.

Pls bear with me

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
sirlop:

Very greedy deal Hunter. What seller agreed to sell @$130. Greed doesn't pay. You guys are killing this pickup thing
what do you mean by greedy sirlop please mind how you address me ,because me and you no get issues that will warrant you to address me in that manner ..
Me and the seller agreed 150$ because lionlee was not replying msg i just maximize the landing cost to the amount I indicated a lot of people showed interest of what I asked every one to wait till lionlee replies msg of pick up fee from the sellers address ..

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fergieboy: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
sirlop:

I been see this thing since. But I know won cast the guy..

Seller even agree for 100$ sef

Just lost interest Cox iPhone 7 home button ain't repairable

Some deal hunters Sef

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Apple iPhone 6 - 16GB U.S. Cellular Space Gray A1586

49,761N from ebay to Nigeria

No Profit
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
UPDATE 2
------------

Yesterday was so frustating for me. I did come pickups but when end-users hit me up with deal, it always appears that dealsearchers already sealed the deal up with the seller. I had new customers that came onboard too and everytime they sent orders, they had always been concluded by deal searcher except two people.

Though I appreciate the effort of dealsearcher but It has to be regulated now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
fergieboy:

Some deal hunters Sef

No mind them.

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Theflint1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018

Hello, need a UK used Samsung Galaxy Tab - 2gb of RAM and an Android 7/8. If you have something like this on ground, hit me up.

Whatsapp - 07031562014.

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cc.sirlop please I haven’t address you in an odd manner before please too don’t do same ...
Look at that screenshot of my chat with lionlee you can see I was asking him for pickup fee of that location of which he replied me with a voice note saying his driving so please and please sirlop

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rakiticbarca: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Clean Lenovo G50

Core i3

8GB ram

500 HDD

$130

Let me know if you need it

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
fergieboy:

Some deal hunters Sef

cast am on what sense I bided 150$ and sealed you bided 100$ and seal are both price the same guy...

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Am not against deal hunters. They are taking this too far. They are just after their selfish interest. Someone posting a 7+ seller agreed to sell for $100 for 80k here is annoying and unacceptable. You guys should also have in mind we are human beings. Even if Lionlee is going to another state to pick.. This has got to stop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
sirlop:
Am not against deal hunters. They are taking this too far. They are just after their selfish interest. Someone posting a 7+ seller agreed to sell for $100 for 80k here is annoying and unacceptable. You guys should also have in mind we are human beings. Even if Lionlee is going to another state to pick.. This has got to stop.
Chairman you seal deal for 100$ me I priced and we both landed at 150$ the to price no be same thing ...
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rakiticbarca: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin
grin
grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gbens2000(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
sirlop:

I agree with u guyz before but u guyz r taking this thing to another level..if he price it $150 last from d seller n u guyz price $100 or $130 that doesn't make him a greedy person my oga.. greed is wen he buys from d seller very cheap n inflict heavy price on us from d initial price he actually buys it... una dey carry dis greed thing on deal hunter for una head oooo. We v made awareness already, abeg let dem b small n show us deals

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
ChisomK9:
Chairman you seal deal for 100$ me I priced and we both landed at 150$ the to price no be same thing ...
oga take correction and move on u must not win every argument pls
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gbens2000(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
I agree with u guyz before but u guyz r taking this thing to another level..if he price it $150 last from d seller n u guyz price $100 or $130 that doesn't make him a greedy person my oga.. greed is wen he buys from d seller very cheap n inflict heavy price on us from d initial price he actually buys it... una dey carry dis greed thing on deal hunter for una head oooo. We v made awareness already, abeg let dem b small n show us deals

I dont accept d above action as greed

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
UPDATE 2
------------

Yesterday was so frustating for me. I did come pickups but when end-users hit me up with deal, it always appears that dealsearchers already sealed the deal up with the sellers. I had new customers that came onboard too and everytime they sent orders, they had always been concluded by deal searchers except two people making like end-users and dealsearcher fighting for a deal(or like 4 people on one deal)

Though I appreciate the effort of dealsearcher but It has to be regulated now.

So this is how I want it done on my thread for DEALSEARCHERS.

1. Once you conclude with a seller, post the deal on the thread. whoever is interested will contact you, give him the details and let the buyer talk to me directly and after successful pickup, You can collect your fee from him. let the price always be in dollars. If its 65$ and you say 80$ and buyer pays to me and i know its 65$, i'll refund the 15$ to him.

2. Seacrh for deals, Pay me to pick it up for you, then you can resell on the thread. You can sell an item of 50k for 100k, I care less as long as you bought it with your money. frinx, perezuche do buy stuffs with their money and resell of the thread with a profit of 5 to 7k which I am very sure of. This is how stuffs need to be done not excessive gains. Everything is not about money.

3. For Deal Searchers, I will not be picking up items for ya'll again except you and the buyer agree to do that.

4, Pls, point 1 and 2 are very important. I need all end users sourcing deals for themselves to be able to search for deals with no fear that dealsearchers have picked them all..This created alot of confusion and most people understand. Some even thought I had a deal with dealsearchers and being partial.

5. Any deals that flop on sunday(seller not responding, seller say he needs higher offer etc) and someone else gives me the deal on monday, it belongs to the person BUT if the FAULT IS FROM ME like unable to meet up with time, or rescheduling, it still belongs to you.

Live and lets live.

Gracias

8 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
lionlee216:
UPDATE 2
------------

Yesterday was so frustating for me. I did come pickups but when end-users hit me up with deal, it always appears that dealsearchers already sealed the deal up with the sellers. I had new customers that came onboard too and everytime they sent orders, they had always been concluded by deal searchers except two people making like end-users and dealsearcher fighting for a deal(or like 4 people on one deal)
I pick number 2

1. Once you conclude with a seller, post the deal on the thread. whoever is interested will contact you, give him the details and let the buyer talk to me directly and after successful pickup, You can collect your fee from him. let the price always be in dollars. If its 65$ and you say 80$ and buyer pays to me and i know its 65$, i'll refund the 15$ to him.

2. Seacrh for deals, Pay me to pick it up for you, then you can resell on the thread. You can sell an item of 50k for 100k, I care less as long as you bought it with your money. frinx, perezuche do buy stuffs with their money and resell of the thread with a profit of 5 to 7k which I am very sure of. This is how stuffs need to be done not excessive gains. Everything is not about money.

3. For Deal Searchers, I will not be picking up items for ya'll again except you and the buyer agree to do that.

4, Pls, point 1 and 2 are very important. I need all end users sourcing deals for themselves to be able to search for deals with no fear that dealsearchers have picked them all..This created alot of confusion and most people understand. Some even thought I had a deal with dealsearchers and being partial.

5. Any deals that flop on sunday(seller not responding, seller say he needs higher offer etc) and someone else gives me the deal on monday, it belongs to the person BUT if the FAULT IS FROM ME like unable to meet up with time, or rescheduling, it still belongs to you.

Live and lets live.

Gracias
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
gbens2000:

They jump at every deal not asking necessary questions. They don't even let their customers know the actual condition of the phone. They are after what they will make. They are making life difficult here. Most of them don't have the money to buy, but they want to monopolize every available deal. They get details, send to Lionlee, then they come here to look for who to buy. The approach is wrong. They are chasing other people away. If you know you don't have money to buy, you can advertise here without blocking other people equally looking for good deals from getting those deals. This is unhealthy and it should stop. You guys have gradually succeeded in chasing us from pick up sites to Amazon. I still prefer pick up sites Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
note 9 att for 600 is okay ?

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bursting Era. Feeling the beat. Una never see anything. Na 1 by 1 dem go dey expose all of una

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cashmyles: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
GreyBlood:
i do know a few but I don't have their phone numbers since we share the plaza, so they're always accessible.

On the flop side, I do have one's number but any phone you give to him might come back with a bigger problem than the one it had before.
Could you help me get the digit of the reliable one. Or better still how do I locate your plaza
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
twinskenny:

I can sell one for 700$ verizon unlocked make i chop from the money wey you don chop for mikky thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
cashmyles:

Could you help me get the digit of the reliable one. Or better still how do I locate your plaza
call me.. i have a guy that will do a good job for you.. he sell and also fixes screen computer village
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
twinskenny:
Not bad. Shey u don Negotiate?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
lionlee216:
UPDATE 2
------------

Live and lets live.

Gracias
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
jeromedee:
Not bad. Shey u don Negotiate?
1200 for yes.. final negotiation.. i hope say people dey buy o like iphone x

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.