Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,657 members, 7,865,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (706226 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
lionlee216:

I can sell one for 700$ verizon unlocked make i chop from the money wey you don chop for mikky thread cheesy cheesy
600 i go transfer to u now.. lol i no chop for mikky thread o mikky chop me to the bone
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
twinskenny:
1200 for yes.. final negotiation.. i hope say people dey buy o like iphone x
Ppl dey buy Oooo! But Baba you go need enough patient Ooo! You no say na new product make u no go jam clone. So if picker no sure of the originality na toh abandon than to come dey hear story that touch later
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
twinskenny:
600 i go transfer to u now.. lol i no chop for mikky thread o mikky chop me to the bone

Nah. You wan buy ATT for $600. Na brand new(tear rubber with full accessories I wan sell give you) Verizon unlocked.. Just pop your sim inside and you are good to go. cool cool
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
If i am owing you, Come and collect your money ooooooooooooo
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by adabsmith(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Simple trick is, pick deal up for anybody that pays first
lionlee216:
UPDATE 2
------------

Yesterday was so frustating for me. I did come pickups but when end-users hit me up with deal, it always appears that dealsearchers already sealed the deal up with the sellers. I had new customers that came onboard too and everytime they sent orders, they had always been concluded by deal searchers except two people making like end-users and dealsearcher fighting for a deal(or like 4 people on one deal)

Though I appreciate the effort of dealsearcher but It has to be regulated now.

So this is how I want it done on my thread for DEALSEARCHERS.

1. Once you conclude with a seller, post the deal on the thread. whoever is interested will contact you, give him the details and let the buyer talk to me directly and after successful pickup, You can collect your fee from him. let the price always be in dollars. If its 65$ and you say 80$ and buyer pays to me and i know its 65$, i'll refund the 15$ to him.

2. Seacrh for deals, Pay me to pick it up for you, then you can resell on the thread. You can sell an item of 50k for 100k, I care less as long as you bought it with your money. frinx, perezuche do buy stuffs with their money and resell of the thread with a profit of 5 to 7k which I am very sure of. This is how stuffs need to be done not excessive gains. Everything is not about money.

3. For Deal Searchers, I will not be picking up items for ya'll again except you and the buyer agree to do that.

4, Pls, point 1 and 2 are very important. I need all end users sourcing deals for themselves to be able to search for deals with no fear that dealsearchers have picked them all..This created alot of confusion and most people understand. Some even thought I had a deal with dealsearchers and being partial.

5. Any deals that flop on sunday(seller not responding, seller say he needs higher offer etc) and someone else gives me the deal on monday, it belongs to the person BUT if the FAULT IS FROM ME like unable to meet up with time, or rescheduling, it still belongs to you.

Live and lets live.

Gracias
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
lionlee216:
you dey owe me. Take the money buy Note9 for me and send am down
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
adabsmith:
Simple trick is, pick deal up for anybody that pays first

It has not worked for me. Imagine me driving to seller's location and after picking up, I discover that 2 or 3 additional people already paid, It requires me transferring funds back and this has been happening before, I pay nothing less than 4k to GTB at the end of the month due to charges and other stuffs.. I can't keep refunding all the time angry
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
jeromedee:
you dey owe me. Take the money buy Note9 for me and send am down

I get Note 9 wey i go dash you sef grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
lionlee216:

Nah. You wan buy ATT for $600. Na brand new(tear rubber with full accessories I wan sell give you) Verizon unlocked.. Just pop your sim inside and you are good to go. cool cool
this is new too.. bro
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by frinx: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
[s]Deal alert

Samsung s8
Black
Case
Charging cord
*Google lock

88,800 total landing cost to Lagos[/s]

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
frinx:
Deal alert

Samsung s8
Black
Case
Charging cord
*Google lock

88,800 total landing cost to Lagos
The best deal Hunter here. You guys should emulate him
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cashmyles: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
twinskenny:
call me.. i have a guy that will do a good job for you.. he sell and also fixes screen computer village
We chatted in the afternoon asking you about the cost. I'll send you picture of the damaged screen on whatsapp. Thanks so much
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tikkykay: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
lionlee216:

It has not worked for me. Imagine me driving to seller's location and after picking up, I discover that 2 or 3 additional people already paid, It requires me transferring funds back and this has been happening before, I pay nothing less than 4k to GTB at the end of the month due to charges and other stuffs.. I can't keep refunding all the time angry
You can tell your clients that if you do not ask them to pay, make dem no pay or dem go collect their money whenever you're ready with reduction of the charges you will incur.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Deyinka007: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
lionlee216:

You're owing me pictures bro smiley
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Deyinka007:

You're owing me pictures bro smiley

Send me message to collect tour pictures biko
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
lionlee216:

I get Note 9 wey i go dash you sef grin
No worry i no want...
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by adabsmith(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
lionlee216:

strict rule, nobody should transfer to you without your consent cool
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
lionlee216:
UPDATE 2
------------

Yesterday was so frustating for me. I did come pickups but when end-users hit me up with deal, it always appears that dealsearchers already sealed the deal up with the sellers. I had new customers that came onboard too and everytime they sent orders, they had always been concluded by deal searchers except two people making like end-users and dealsearcher fighting for a deal(or like 4 people on one deal)

Though I appreciate the effort of dealsearcher but It has to be regulated now.

So this is how I want it done on my thread for DEALSEARCHERS.

1. Once you conclude with a seller, post the deal on the thread. whoever is interested will contact you, give him the details and let the buyer talk to me directly and after successful pickup, You can collect your fee from him. let the price always be in dollars. If its 65$ and you say 80$ and buyer pays to me and i know its 65$, i'll refund the 15$ to him.

2. Seacrh for deals, Pay me to pick it up for you, then you can resell on the thread. You can sell an item of 50k for 100k, I care less as long as you bought it with your money. frinx, perezuche do buy stuffs with their money and resell of the thread with a profit of 5 to 7k which I am very sure of. This is how stuffs need to be done not excessive gains. Everything is not about money.

3. For Deal Searchers, I will not be picking up items for ya'll again except you and the buyer agree to do that.

4, Pls, point 1 and 2 are very important. I need all end users sourcing deals for themselves to be able to search for deals with no fear that dealsearchers have picked them all..This created alot of confusion and most people understand. Some even thought I had a deal with dealsearchers and being partial.

5. Any deals that flop on sunday(seller not responding, seller say he needs higher offer etc) and someone else gives me the deal on monday, it belongs to the person BUT if the FAULT IS FROM ME like unable to meet up with time, or rescheduling, it still belongs to you.

Live and lets live.

Gracias

Man big thumbs up to you. 10000 likes
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rakiticbarca: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
Clean Lenovo G50

Core i3

8GB ram

500 HDD

$130

Let me know if you need it
lionlee216's new policy grin

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by henrixx(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Free deal alert

IPhone 8. 64gb

With charger and earpiece

For $250 excluding pickup and shipping fee

grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Free deal ti take over..
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2018
DEAL

Apple series 3

With box and accessories including extra straps

185$

including pickup fee and shipping

cool cool
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:37am On Sep 10, 2018
Apple iPhone 6 - 64GB - Silver includes EarPods with remote and mic

$160 to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:43am On Sep 10, 2018
LOREX LHV16212 16 Channel HD 1080p Security System 2TB HDD, 12 1080p Camera

Someone told me to talk to the seller on offerup. Pls hit me up and let's conclude

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Apple iPhone 6 - 16GB - Gold

$115.85 to Nigeria

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by hemor(m): 2:23am On Sep 10, 2018
f :
Am not against deal hunters. They are taking this too far. They are just after their selfish interest. Someone posting a 7+ seller agreed to sell for $100 for 80k here is annoying and unacceptable. You guys should also have in mind we are human beings. 4Even if Lionlee is going to another state to pick.. This has got to stop.
His agreement with the seller was $150 not $100. You should have just told him you were able to get a better deal from the seller instead of calling him greedy. Since prices are not fixed, some people will be able to get better deals than others based on their respective definition of fair deal. Being a deal hunter doesn't make you an expert negotiator, they are also humans like us. I think the war against deal hunters is getting too far y'all need to chill a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by hemor(m): 2:24am On Sep 10, 2018
lionlee I sent you a message since yesterday morning (Nigerian time) but you're yet to respond. Not cool bro.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twicenoni(m): 2:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Abeg anybody get idea of how much to change note 8 touch or better still the screen price?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:46am On Sep 10, 2018
hemor:
lionlee I sent you a message since yesterday morning (Nigerian time) but you're yet to respond. Not cool bro.

I'm sorry sir. Pls message me again

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by HARDDON: 4:27am On Sep 10, 2018
If you have s8+ or iPhone 7+ , hit me up
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 5:41am On Sep 10, 2018
lionlee216:
Apple iPhone 6 - 64GB - Silver includes EarPods with remote and mic

$160 to Nigeria

I'm interested, is it unlocked? And what's the total landing cost
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2018
ChisomK9:
DEAL

Apple series 3

With box and accessories including extra straps

185$

including pickup fee and shipping

cool cool
how many mm?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (532) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.