Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? (23578 Views)

DMW VS Starboy – Which Have The Best Signing? / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Veeflow(m): 5:28am On Apr 27, 2018
Wizkid is classic.... Davido just doesn't want to fall...

Check there lyrics,Feel the stars outta tha boy. ..

Tha Lagos vibes and high grade songs just dey burst head

starboy got no body to compete with.

4 Likes

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by edo3(m): 5:28am On Apr 27, 2018
UNA NO DEY SLEEP?
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by xreal: 5:29am On Apr 27, 2018
DMW
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by hensben(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Both crew have been singing trash.
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by philosophie: 5:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Lazy Youths Records
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by emperorblog(m): 5:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by crafteck(m): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Like For Starboy..Share For Davido..

C desperation for likes grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by kullozone(m): 5:50am On Apr 27, 2018
HeWrites:
DMW

Wizkid been dropping trash since the beginning of this year

There was a day he released 4 tracks. Out of the 4, there is only one that makes sense as the rest were just trash.

If it's no about GIRLS and MONEY, Wizkid never get talent for good music.

This one serms like a personal beef oh! He's your girlfriend's crush abi?

Oga, please say something else, both Wizzy Davido and the rest of them are all about money and girls. Just say na Davido you like pass, nobody go beat you... Instead of talking nonsense smiley

2 Likes

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by HeWrites(m): 5:52am On Apr 27, 2018
kullozone:

This one serms like a personal beef oh! He's your girlfriend's crush abi?

Oga, please say something else, both Wizzy Davido and the rest of them are all about money and girls. Just say na Davido you like pass, nobody go beat you... Instead of talking nonsense smiley

1 Like

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Abudu2000(m): 5:52am On Apr 27, 2018
Take it or leave it WizKid is gonna stay relevant for a very long time, his sound is very exceptional, his voice is seconded by none. Not trying to say David has froggie ooo but we wizzy fans know the reason we will stick to him for a long period.....even Davido is the one fading out...the DJ in my front house was playing one song where someone kept screaming with a frog voice and I bet my life it wasn't Davido, coz i was confident that he can't allow himself release such trash. You are only as good as your last song.

So for me starboy still topping his game, the fact that he hasn't allowed himself to be brought to those agege shaku shaku nonsense doesn't make him irrelevant ooo, he's isyf unique

6 Likes

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by AFONJACOW(m): 6:00am On Apr 27, 2018
WizKid should drop the microphone and go into Akpu or ewedu business its a very profitable business , he can't be relevant till the end of his career, he lost his talent and voice the very day he move to America, maybe drake and Chris Brown jointly drain his talent, Americans you can never tell ... as for OBO the turtle ninja still remain relevant

2 Likes

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by kullozone(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2018
HeWrites:

Your fada!
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Alejoc(m): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2018
They are both winners

They are doing what they like to do and they get paid for that again!
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by miclef86(m): 6:14am On Apr 27, 2018
It's obvious that Davido is winning the year #2018. The reason why Starboy is declining is because he settled the score between him and Davido. musics and entertainment industries needs beef to keep competition higher. imagine the gas of Tupac and Biggie and so many other artiste and record labels

2 Likes

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 27, 2018
AFONJACOW:
WizKid should drop the microphone and go into Akpu or ewedu business its a very profitable business , he can't be relevant till the end of his career, he lost his talent and voice the very day he move to America, maybe drake and Chris Brown jointly drain his talent, Americans you can never tell ... as for OBO the turtle ninja still remain relevant
Man,wiz is d real star here....je succed at America b4 movin but for Davido he fail woefully cos he don't understand d terrain more Dan pon pon sound u Nigeria prefer....wiz always try new things and do win but David nah just pon pon e fit sing on...only ponpon

2 Likes

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Emmybreezy(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:
Hmmm... Una don start abi. Na like this beef dey start between both of them ooo. Wetin be una own with whoever dey win among them? At least na sha both of them dey make am for their lanes so wetin be una own with una yeye comparison. Make una free these guys and face una own lives and hustle abeg. Mtcheewwww
Guy I thought I won't see someone like me that have sense on here..Nigerians don't work on there on lives..love putting mouth in others affairs.. Nice one�
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Ojuororun(m): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Fela Anikulapo Kuti ...(FAK music world) gringringrin
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by HeWrites(m): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2018
kullozone:

Your fada!

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Zeromoney(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2018
I have always preferred Davido to wizkid, his tracks stand the test of time more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by kullozone(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=HeWrites post=67065634][/quote]

Homosexual cheesy
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by tflourish9: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2018
Until Starboy can produce an artiste of the stature of MAYORKUN,there is no basis at all for comparison between the two labels.DMW is far far above

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by bossaboss: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2018
Dmw's sound is on point o but I prefer starboy's swing and vybz more cool cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by bossaboss: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2018
Although dmw has a strong advantage with the artiest signed to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by AFONJACOW(m): 7:11am On Apr 27, 2018
olagbola55:

Man,wiz is d real star here....je succed at America b4 movin but for Davido he fail woefully cos he don't understand d terrain more Dan pon pon sound u Nigeria prefer....wiz always try new things and do win but David nah just pon pon e fit sing on...only ponpon
he succeed in America where, how and when OBO the turtle ninja still making airwaves all day long, its almost 4yrs i last I heard from WizKid, one thing about Americans, you can't sell ur idea to them. they will use and dump you , any Nigerian artist planing to make it big international is doing that at the detriment of his career... WizKid should drop the mic and go into fufu and ewedu business. even tekno is 100miles relevant than him, his time don pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by bossaboss: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2018
The 60m dept might turn out to be a poblicity stunt, and the snippets form wizzy's camp "gucci snake " had ogogoro in it just to checkmate tekno lol grin grin
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Larryslim(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2018
Abudu2000:
Take it or leave it WizKid is gonna stay relevant for a very long time, his sound is very exceptional, his voice is seconded by none. Not trying to say David has froggie ooo but we wizzy fans know the reason we will stick to him for a long period.....even Davido is the one fading out...the DJ in my front house was playing one song where someone kept screaming with a frog voice and I bet my life it wasn't Davido, coz i was confident that he can't allow himself release such trash. You are only as good as your last song.

So for me starboy still topping his game, the fact that he hasn't allowed himself to be brought to those agege shaku shaku nonsense doesn't make him irrelevant ooo, he's isyf unique
You're a fool
Davido is fading out??
LMAO!
Davido is the biggest artiste in Africa right now, I'm not even sure if Wiz is the second..
Wizkid now has one sound, listen to Manya,Nowo,Soco,Commando everything sounds the same
Wiz knows he might lose his African fanbase to Davido,that made him switch his style back to African style..
From 2016-2017,Wiz style change to Caribbean-Pop..
Davido is also versatile A.F!
Go check the new Trap music he did with Ricky Rick and one other guy..
Wiz is good,but Davido is simply better!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by THONZE(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2018
DMW yessss. STARBOY noooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2018
DMW taking over everywhere.
Davido is the king of African music.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by HeWrites(m): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2018
kullozone:

Homosexual cheesy
angry
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by mayweather145: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2018
Davido all the way
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by dvkot(m): 7:35am On Apr 27, 2018
qii
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by BabaIbo: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Larryslim:

You're a fool
Davido is fading out??
LMAO!
Davido is the biggest artiste in Africa right now, I'm not even sure if Wiz is the second..
Wizkid now has one sound, listen to Manya,Nowo,Soco,Commando everything sounds the same
Wiz knows he might lose his African fanbase to Davido,that made him switch his style back to African style..
From 2016-2017,Wiz style change to Caribbean-Pop..
Davido is also versatile A.F!
Go check the new Trap music he did with Ricky Rick and one other guy..
Wiz is good,but Davido is simply better!

sense dey far from your post, how many style p.square get? even rappers like kendrick, migos,and others or artists like tekno, kiss daniel, even your davido... that is what makes people to be able to identify them when they listen to their audio without visual. everybody have their trademark sound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday / Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge / Idowu Phillips (Iya Rainbow) Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.