Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,829 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? (23580 Views)

DMW VS Starboy – Which Have The Best Signing? / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by tonye33(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Star Boy all the way �
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Fitnessman(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Wizard is Messi while Davido is Ronaldo.. Hard work pays than talent that doesn't work hard

1 Like

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by JeffreyJames(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2018
Fans always out here making comparison while both parties are making money. Waste of time.
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by olushola4me: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2018
DMW!
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by idreezbaba(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2018
but but but, Davido' is winning? .. get your facts straight.. Wizkid is the king here!!!

2 Likes

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Christafarian(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2018
Never heard a noise as annoying as that "SOCO" nonsense.

1 Like

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by SirBunky85(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=Entvibez post=67064320][/quote]whizkid is now predictable with his style of music and beats just like tecno.no more versatility.i will give it to davido cuz hes bn unpredictable and has bn churning out diffrent kind of music and beats
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Oluwambo147(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2018
HeWrites:

The topic is DMW Vs. Starboy not YBNL

I'll still chose Olamide over Wizkid this year.
ogbeni stay your lane o and be dancing your owo shayo wetin concern me
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Revolva(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Wizkid joined Davido on stage At 30Billion UK Tour In London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW2sQdxgn-0
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by MisterSols(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=Entvibez post=67064320][/quote]

They're all winning Stop brewing bad blood Enough of this nonsense already Get creative
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Dem say oga davido dey buy im songs. For me, whoever he buys his songs from make wizkid go patronize am...

1 Like

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by bestower: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2018
HeWrites:
DMW

Wizkid been dropping trash since the beginning of this year

There was a day he released 4 tracks. Out of the 4, there is only one that makes sense as the rest were just trash.

If it's not about GIRLS and MONEY, Wizkid never get talent for good music.
My brother I wonder what this boy is saying sometimes, is this music or what? All I see is just thrash from him....unbaked bread .
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by HeWrites(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2018
bestower:
My brother I wonder what this boy is saying sometimes, is this music or what? All I see is just thrash from him....unbaked bread .

grin
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by skallion7(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2018
HeWrites:
DMW

There was a day he released 4 tracks. Out of the 4, there is only one that makes sense as the rest were just trash.

And what's davido singing about if not girls and money. Seems your village deity demanded your brain in exchange for your conception
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by skallion7(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2018
bestower:
Trash!
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Larryslim(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2018
BabaIbo:

sense dey far from your post, how many style p.square get? even rappers like kendrick, migos,and others or artists like tekno, kiss daniel, even your davido... that is what makes people to be able to identify them when they listen to their audio without visual. everybody have their trademark sound.
The ability to switch styles is what makes an artiste versatile and better!
That's what davido does!
And that's one of the many reasons why he is better than Wiz
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by HeWrites(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2018
skallion7:
And what's davido singing about if not girls and money. Seems your village deity demanded your brain in exchange for your conception

Ok!
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by BabaIbo: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Larryslim:

The ability to switch styles is what makes an artiste versatile and better!
That's what davido does!
And that's one of the many reasons why he is better than Wiz

I disagree with you, wizkid switches better than davido, listen to their songs in the last 5 years including featured songs, you will understand. just say davido is your favorite and stop the hyping.
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Hardrock1(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Starboy own 2018 all hands down..you can argue with your ancestors then..
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by austyn0(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2018
peacettw:
Both are unique with different sounds but I will always prefer wizkid cos his songs are ageless and soothing.
Sis,, I would think it best you chose wizkid because of his handsome appearance other than the reason you put up there...
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Opelwonder(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Like For Starboy..Share For Davido..
hahaha e purge her. babe no vex o. upon the fact that you wanted wizkid to win by "likes for wizkid" and "shares" for Davido, Davido still won. Davido all the way
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Opelwonder(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2018
peacettw:
Both are unique with different sounds but I will always prefer wizkid cos his songs are ageless and soothing.
ageless u say? do u still play wizzyboy make I dance, daddy yo make I dance. wizkid only sings disposable music. songs with a life span of 3 months
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2018
HeWrites:
DMW

And what does Davido sing about again
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2018
You can’t even judge like that.
First Davido has a different rhythm from Wiz,some people prefer Davidos beat to Wiz while some will prefer Wiz to Davido’s. Just like some people will prefer Beyoncé to Nicki Minaj but you can’t compare them just because they are females and popular.
Secondly, Starboy just recently signed those two and am sure they don’t even has any hit song yet while DMW has Mayorkun,Dremo and Peruzzi who all have hit singles.

1 Like

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Kotodoctor: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2018
HeWrites:
DMW

This guy's never had talent. They just keyed in to our collective perversion of money and sex. They depict love mostly in a sexual sense. Soon people get bored with theit repitions. They too get bored with themself. It's not flowing from the heart.

They are a deing Breed this ones.
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by encryptjay(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2018
I can't even follow WizKid's songs these days. He's been repeating the same thing. Ojuelegba remains his last great release.

1 Like

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by casted81: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2018
encryptjay:
I can't even follow WizKid's songs these days. He's been repeating the same thing. Ojuelegba remains his last great release.
1000 likes for u. U said it all.

2 Likes

Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by Sirevangel(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:
Hmmm... Una don start abi. Na like this beef dey start between both of them ooo. Wetin be una own with whoever dey win among them? At least na sha both of them dey make am for their lanes so wetin be una own with una yeye comparison. Make una free these guys and face una own lives and hustle abeg. Mtcheewwww

if you don't have any relevant thing to say then I'll advice you to go and sleep
we are talking about good music and what we want,its not the comparing that matters but the ability for them to produce good sound and music that would be appealing to the public � and that's what good music is about
big ups to DMW you've got us glued
Re: DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? by encryptjay(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
casted81:
1000 likes for u. U said it all.
I tell you boss, I can sing most of his old songs well but I can't really bring myself to master the wack songs he's been dishing out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idowu Phillips (Iya Rainbow) Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Bobrisky: "I Spend N74m On Hair And Makeup": Video / Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.