Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives (18772 Views)

Dear Cheating Wives, If U Cheat because Ur Husbands Are Weak In Bed, U Hav Failed.. / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:

You keep chanting 'who cares, who cares' but you live on top this thread so it's safe to say YOU CARE grin grin grin grin
Actually I seldom comment on threads like this but I have spare time today.

And my response is to reiterate my position that I DON'T CARE. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by megley(f): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Um.. How about bringing the Yada Yada yadum that punishes men for same abomination?
I guess that day will never come?
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by CioAngels(f): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Why reintroduction, was it abolished, i thought it is automatic at marriage? Whichever way you look at it, it is wrong both ways because men will destroy their homes as the girlfriend will make sure she destroys the woman at home with lies which will result to hatred by the husband to his wife. To the wives, the resultant effects from their side, is that it destroys the man's progress and in some areas it kills their husband or children, especially their first male child. Some say it is poverty that drives the wives to adultery but i do not agree because most of the poor women are more afraid of the repercussions as against the women that are well cared for. Christianity is another reason some women are neck deep into it because when they are call to confess they are fast to say they are Christian and such they wont confess knowing it will save their husband or child after her confession. I think women should not just because men are doing it. In as much as adultery is bad, men will always be men, we can always plead with them to save their families wellbeing from the vampires outside. My personal opinion please.
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by veraiyke(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Incomplete n evil if this doesn't speak about cheating husbands

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Gerrard59(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
perryy:

Keep mute! Polygamy is African while polyandry and adultery are aliens. Until our women learned to take their family members to a man's house to beg for his hand in marriage, any form of concieved equality between man and woman is a mirage. 95% of men are the bread winners of their homes,no one ask for equality in that regards, when a man is living off his wife, he is being jeered at by people as a woman wrapper , sane people see it normal when women are living off their husbands. Why is it so? Because it is the tenent of our culture for a man to fend for his family and not the other way round. In the same vein, polygamy is a tenent of our culture and never the other way round. We can't fight nature no matter how we tried. David was only punished when he had sex with another man"s wife. Why did God not punish him when he had his first Columbine or his second wife ? It is simply because since polygamy was part of the Jewish culture, God never counted it as a sin for any man, including David and Solomon, who engaged in it. The only thing God hates is having sex with another man's wife. With or without magu, any man that tries it is cursed. That is nature , and that is culture! Having a girlfriend or a second wife has never and will never be a sin in our Clime.

!

Total bunkum!

According to Christianity, God despises adultery whether with a married wo(man) or not. Don't change the goal post in the middle of the game. The moment you accepted Christianity, you lost every so-called culture. As the religion is not yours - indigenously.

If adultery brings curse to people, then the vast majority of Nigerian men are cursed!

CioAngels:
I think women should not just because men are doing it. In as much as adultery is bad, men will always be men, we can always plead with them to save their families wellbeing from the vampires outside. My personal opinion please.

Yes, your personal opinion. However, it's opinions like yours that has made many women to go their graves in an unjust way. When the husband brings all sorts of disease and infections, I wonder what you'd say.

And you are hypocritical. You bring in religion yet Christianity (which your post indicates) prohibits adultery, yet you say "men will always be men". You folks should kukuma tell God to change some laws in the bible.

The last I checked, these men don't cheat with men.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by pocohantas(f): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
brownhawk:
if u have a clean conscience will u agree that both partners take infidelity oaths and let's see the scapegoat grin

I won't agree. Even if it's only the man, I still won't agree.
The thought of my husband dying because of ordinary cheating, makes no single sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Riversides2003(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
pocohantas:
While the white man is making awesome inventions and discoveries. The black man is either fighting for extra toto or fighting to install prepaid meter inside toto. Se won fin obo shepe fun yin ni? ? 

I support compulsory DNA testing for every child, b‎ut for me to go take a fidelity oath(ekpo-nka-owo) alone, while the man is free to run amok, because society endorses polygamy and abhors polyandry. I rather be a babymama, win win for me...  cheesy

Why should anyone even seek a death penalty for a cheating spouse?
That is insane.

I Dey suspect you.
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, who cares? I actually don't..

I have Exes that I don't even know whether they still exist or not. I don't check nor ask after them... I simply don't care... A lot of men actually don't care... We move on

same as women... We move on even faster
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:

Undeniably, women have been dumping men's asses since Adamu and Evesta. In fact, I think men have suffered more breakups than women, only that they don't usually go to Twitter to wail. That's why there has been much talk and noise about girls getting cheated by men.

But as for the emboldened, the only way you can do that is when you start working hard to become rich and independent and not wait for for fuckboys to pay your fees. When Buhari called Nigerian youths lazy he was actually referring to girls.

Haaa I know a couple of women who feed men, are they lazy?

Men are designed to sort those things out themselves and let the weaker vessel (women) enjoy oooo, take it or leave it, women and family are the sole reason men hustle tongue
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by danthamccoy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
perryy:

Keep mute! Polygamy is African while polyandry and adultery are aliens. Until our women learned to take their family members to a man's house to beg for his hand in marriage, any form of concieved equality between man and woman is a mirage. 95% of men are the bread winners of their homes,no one ask for equality in that regards, when a man is living off his wife, he is being jeered at by people as a woman wrapper , sane people see it normal when women are living off their husbands. Why is it so? Because it is the tenent of our culture for a man to fend for his family and not the other way round. In the same vein, polygamy is a tenent of our culture and never the other way round. We can't fight nature no matter how we tried. David was only punished when he had sex with another man"s wife. Why did God not punish him when he had his first Columbine or his second wife ? It is simply because since polygamy was part of the Jewish culture, God never counted it as a sin for any man, including David and Solomon, who engaged in it. The only thing God hates is having sex with another man's wife. With or without magu, any man that tries it is cursed. That is nature , and that is culture! Having a girlfriend or a second wife has never and will never be a sin in our Clime.

You reject same sex marriage because it is alien to our culture, but you are encouraging polyandry! What manner of hypocrisy is that! If we must accept polyandry, we have to first of all accept same sex marriage. If that is done, our culture would be jettison and polygamy would become a taboo. Before then, we will be living with polygamy and rejecting polyandry. If I am caught by my wife cheating and she decided not to ' forgive me" she can moved out of my house to her father's house and I will gladly bring in my girlfriend! In the same vein, if I catch her cheating , she is leaving my house for her father's house. Let's now see if she will gladly bring her man friend to her father's house. Enough said. Man is never equal to a woman. Never!
Lol. Drink fanta and chill. Nobody has time to read your inane wall of text, you dweeb.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Haaa I know a couple of women who feed men, are they lazy?

Men are designed to sort those things out themselves and let the weaker vessel (women) enjoy oooo, take it or leave it, women and family are the sole reason men hustle tongue

You sound so confused... make your own money because nobody else is responsible of an adult. You come across as these women who want to have their cake and eat it. You want someone to be responsible for you but they get no say in how you conduct your life? Nonsense, go and make money like he makes money. Then you can show your face and say and do what you want. This is coming from another woman.
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Bluezy13(m): 4:48am On Apr 28, 2018
eddyslim:
Hinder the progress of the country? I don't understand
So far, no family with that deity whose standard of living is above average.

If a country welcomes it, same thing will happen.
In addition, imagine a country as USA practising it; of course it will mean going back to the stone age
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by brownhawk: 5:50am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

I won't agree. Even if it's only the man, I still won't agree.
The thought of my husband dying because of ordinary cheating, makes no single sense to me.
do u know the amount of money divorce and juvenile delinquency and distrust that "ordinary cheating" has created?
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Halfpenny:

You sound so confused... make your own money because nobody else is responsible of an adult. You come across as these women who want to have their cake and eat it. You want someone to be responsible for you but they get no say in how you conduct your life? Nonsense, go and make money like he makes money. Then you can show your face and say and do what you want. This is coming from another woman.
Until you learn how to pamper yourself like a woman you claim to be, you will keep carrying the load of responsibilities till your very old age. Cuz d type of hustling you mean all channels to hard menial job.

Nnem/nnam, women are Oriaku, the earlier you realize that the better for you kiss
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Until you learn how to pamper yourself like a woman you claim to be, you will keep carrying the load of responsibilities till your very old age. Cuz d type of hustling you mean all channels to hard menial job.

Nnem/nnam, women are Oriaku, the earlier you realize that the better for you kiss

You lost me. So, to each their own. Good luck with yours smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by theDEVILisHERE: 1:38pm On May 16, 2018
Infidelity is increased among ladies cause most learnt waywardness and prostitution in the school systems (sec- tertiary)

Habits are drugs
An addiction is imminent of which to clear from your system rehabilitation would be needed

Women have little will power
Once out of control, that's it
This is why they must be always guided and under control
by men of course

But the men must do this by action not words
They must lead by example
Do what is right and they have no option than to follow suite
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by naija4life247: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2022
Married men have been cheating for the longest time and the poor wives were advised by society to pray, fast and endure. When the tables turned men are talking about bringing back ancient hocus pocus grin grin grin

Every Dog has his day!

Team side chicks are pained because anything he could do SHE could do better grin grin grin grin

I'm glad to be alive tongue

#Fox

Solomon, David,Abraham, Moses, Job, e.t.c. were all lived by God. They all had several wives. Therefore if a man has more than one wife, then it is not infidelity or adultery. It is when a woman has more than one sex partner that is called adultery which is punishable by DEATH according to the Bible and the Quran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me / After I Invested Fortunes On Him, He Now Says I Stink' - Wife Tells Court / Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.