Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (26165 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / I Find It Difficult To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by skillz121(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
I try watchin an episode of family guy or spongebob everynyt wit my fone, always gets me to d dreamland
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by nelsonebby(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Just listen to any boring song on repeat. Thank me later cool
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by bentlywills(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Just two bottles of life lager beer u the good to go

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by scholes23(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
niqqaclaimz:
I did decided to share my new article again with you guys and todays topic is about how to sleep with ease when you find it difficult. If you find it difficult to sleep a times,then I bet this article is meant for you.
So read on

Sleep is essential and necessary to every human being.
The body needs sleep to grow.
Sleep does refresh and energies the body.
For example ;Before you go to bed you may be feeling so weak and exhausted,then you go to sleep and wake feeling energized and strong,that’s what sleep can do to the body.But not everybody find it easy to sleep and that’s why I made this article, to show what you should
do and shouldn’t do to get a good sleep.
Number 1 on the list is “distraction”

Distraction-

To get a good night sleep,you have to eliminate all form of distraction around you.
Distraction will keep your mind wandering which makes it difficult for you to get a good sleep.
If the eye are open,definitely it will keep picturing and sending scenes to the brain to process and when your brain is at work,you can’t sleep.
Your brain needs to shut down all processing for you to sleep.Such distraction could be;Intractraction of people in the room or outside,leaving the room bulb on,loud music etc.
Distractions of any kind should be eliminated to get a good sleep.

Eating heavy meal for dinner-

Eating heavy meal during dinner could be bad as it tends to make you uncomfortable,making it difficult for you to sleep.
This case might not be the same with everyone.
Some people get uncomfortable if they eat heavy meal and some get sleepy after a heavy meal
So this piece is for those who get uncomfortable after a heavy meal and find it difficult to sleep.
During noon time,if you planned to sleep after having a meal, then you shouldn’t go too heavy with the meal,try eating little and when you wake if you feel hungry you can eat again.But if at night,is best to have fruits and water because they are light food you can have and they are very easy to digest.So switch your diet up.

READ ALSO;HOW TO SLEEP LIKE A BABY

Worrying you haven’t slept yet-

This is a big turn off to sleep.You shouldn’t worry about not sleeping yet.
Try taking it off your mind,including any other worries you have in mind.
To get started with this try going to the bathroom and bath with a cool water,get out, feel good and get back to bed.I bet this is a sure deal,
So give it a try.

Watching tv or scanning through your phone in bed-

Watching the television or scanning through your phone could be another reason you find it hard to sleep immediately you get into bed.
You might ask,what’s wrong with watching television or going through your phone before sleep??.
Let’s assume you are watching late night news from the television and you are updated on the latest happening.You literally just put you mind to work,as your brain will keep processing the information and scenes it just saw and heard.
Due to this,you will experience difficult in sleeping. it is advisable to get away from your gadgets an hour before going to the bed so as to get a good sleep.
So if you’re a victim of this act then you should try switching off your gadgets 1 hour before bed.

Slow down your breath-

When you get into bed and you are experiencing difficulties to sleep then you should try to slow down your breath a bit.
This exercise tends to get the body in the mood to sleep as it tends to make the body cool and keep the mind focused on breathing slowly.
When doing this, try to keep your eyes close to keep the focus tight.

Plays some music-

Music can be an aid to situations like this.
Music tends to calm the body and soul down.
Some nice soft music can get you to sleep.If you have a music set or home theater, select your favorite
cool music,get it playing, turn volume down a bit and get to bed and see how this turn out.

Source: http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng/how-to-get-a-good-sleep-when-you-find-it-difficult-to/

1 Share

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Na that no 2 suit me.
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Audray(f): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Watch our dear president giving a speech...on repeat . Thank me later.
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
All those points are excellent. But why don't we try to stop sleeplessness by tackling what is causing the sleeplessness in the first place.

we can blame politics, lean finances and daily worries but these problems have always been present in human history yet our forefl parents in Europe, America, Africa and in fact globally have always been able to sleep.

Those who try to localise sleeplessNess have no idea that it is a global endemic. Research has linked the global rate of Insomnia to the RF and EMF radiations from the telephone masts, from WIFI devices and smart phone.

I have had Insomnia for over a decade and none of the basic worries are my cause until I found out it is the RF and EMF radiations and for specific genotypes, it is linked to cancer.

I am planning to build a Faraday Cage around my house soon.

The entire ionosphere is spiderwebed by unnatural signals which are thousands of times beyond the 7.83Hz Schaumman Resonance Frequency with the Ultra violet -Infrared Band that is allocated to Human existing on the Physical Plane.

5G would be worst. You guys better take the ascience and sleep well. Cos the brain sees wifI and Telephone signals as light in the night and can't turn off easily.

Building a Faraday Cage or find how to sleep with these deadly radiation

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Divay22(f): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
Gemme mathematics to solve and you'll see the wonders of it.
But I'm more of a night person (it's not helping me at all and sometimes i really don't find it funny)
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by badboyharmony: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
smoke igbo
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Pentools(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
wiilly02:
Those steps up there won't work for me...I guess i will stick to my old method....
Weaken the mind and the body follows suit!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS THINK AND THINK, LET YOUR THOUGHTS RUN WILD, REPLAY AND REITERATE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED DURING THE DAY IN YOUR MIND, PLAN OUT FUTURE CONVERSATIONS...KEEP GOING TILL YOU LOSE TRACK OF WHAT YOU HAVE GOING ON IN YOUR MIND. BY THEN YOU'D BE SOUND ASLEEP...

Perfect and brilliant. This works for me too planing out future conversation or reading a very boring book probably novel or something, that's after a cold bath..
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by tabithababy(f): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Just take milk at night and you will sleep well kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by authority2006(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
owomida1:
Mine na to carry book and try to read.

Best sleeping pill is book. grin grin

Yes, you're right but it is advisable to be boring books and not interesting ones like novels or storybooks.
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by gfreymom302: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
princeSammyz:
How about masturbation? Heard it makes people sleep? Any witness in the house?
sure...it does excellently.
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by mekonglobal(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
owomida1:
Lol... Thats true but not when i'm 2 face any exam.
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Benny93: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
my is Reading to a point of saturation when the brain don full then I will sleep with Joy
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Segeshow: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2018
Solstar:
All those points are excellent. But why don't we try to stop sleeplessness by tackling what is causing the sleeplessness in the first place.

we can blame politics, lean finances and daily worries but these problems have always been present in human history yet our forefl parents in Europe, America, Africa and in fact globally have always been able to sleep.

Those who try to localise sleeplessNess have no idea that it is a global endemic. Research has linked the global rate of Insomnia to the RF and EMF radiations from the telephone masts, from WIFI devices and smart phone.

I have had Insomnia for over a decade and none of the basic worries are my cause until I found out it is the RF and EMF radiations and for specific genotypes, it is linked to cancer.

I am planning to build a Faraday Cage around my house soon.

The entire ionosphere is spiderwebed by unnatural signals which are thousands of times beyond the 7.83Hz Schaumman Resonance Frequency with the Ultra violet -Infrared Band that is allocated to Human existing on the Physical Plane.

5G would be worst. You guys better take the ascience and sleep well. Cos the brain sees wifI and Telephone signals as light in the night and can't turn off easily.

Building a Faraday Cage or find how to sleep with these deadly radiation
Where are u getting this theory from? Has it been validated with research involving insomniacs? Why isn't it all over cyberspace. Dude go and drink 3 big stout and some fish peppersoup! I'm buying
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by mistercharles: 12:03am On Apr 28, 2018
LOL... youghurt and codeine works like magic. grin
Try it at your own peril though cheesy
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Hokage94(m): 12:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Op... this write up is fake. . Its almost 1am.. and am still awake.. worst part.. am reading this post again for the 5th time.. undecided
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Longman6(m): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2018
I need to learn how not to oversleep.
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Bruemath(m): 3:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by debuscket(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Just pray the rosary and sleep will come sharp sharp
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by udumosam23(m): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2018
wiilly02:
Those steps up there won't work for me...I guess i will stick to my old method....
Weaken the mind and the body follows suit!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS THINK AND THINK, LET YOUR THOUGHTS RUN WILD, REPLAY AND REITERATE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED DURING THE DAY IN YOUR MIND, PLAN OUT FUTURE CONVERSATIONS...KEEP GOING TILL YOU LOSE TRACK OF WHAT YOU HAVE GOING ON IN YOUR MIND. BY THEN YOU'D BE SOUND ASLEEP...

This often lead to seeing yourself in the dream doing thoughts.
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Evangelistofluv: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2018
If sleep runs away from ur eyes...... Just wait after i massage ur body and communicate with ur muscles for a reset you will sleep like a baby.... Hahahahahaha na true thank God for that gift
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Dmanlex(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Not when 30 billion is on ur mind
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by mrkunlex(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2018
I No Gree With Your Number 4 Point.Scanning Through My Phone, Make Me Sleep Early, I Will Just Wake Up On The Next Day Seen My Phone Shutdown
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by Pat081: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2018
owomida1:

lol book n beer nko
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by udwise123: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2018
just mass one time. sleep straight away grin
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2018
List 20 or 30 more. Once sleep evades you, nothing will bring it grin grin grin grin
Re: Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To by cuteboimillz(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
princeSammyz:
fact! grin
princeSammyz:
fact!�

(1) (2) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community / Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn / More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.