Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? (44080 Views)

I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Four Side Effects Of Sleeping With Lights On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Growing up I had no problem sleeping with the light on but for the past six years or so I can't sleep with the lights on. Even if I'm feeling very sleepy, the moment they bring light, the sleep is gone!!

Most times I turn of the light in my room even when PHCN didn't bring the light so I can sleep. Please who is going through this?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Bellfun(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
I don't like it either...I prefer to sleep with lights off

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by SUPERPACK: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
I am on the opposite. I can't sleep where there is no light. I hate darkness even when I am awake. Even when there is no light I must on our rechargeable bulb.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Rexymania(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
I hate sleeping with lights on

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by christejames(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
That's just me grin... Insomnia dey deal with me.

Once I see a ray of light, my sleep evaporates grin grin grin... I mostly cover my eyes with something while sleeping just like the guy in the third pix cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by turmacs(f): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
grin

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
I can sleep with light on but I will need to reduce it to the nearest minimum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Alamkir: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
I find it hard to even sleep in d afternoon, unless I wrap my eyes with tick cloths, even at night when it's completely dark I still wrap my eyes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
APC Genetic reprogramming has entered your blood stream....

....the fear of Nepa bill,

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by bluepreek(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
lipsrsealed
A man who has problems troubling his heart will sleep even when street lights are staring at him shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by FoggedBrain: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
How can somebody sleep with the light on?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Wizardslayer: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
It is normal for every human being to sleep with the lights off.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by KingAzubuike(f): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sleep is sweeter in darkness. You have all the time in the world to flashback and reminisce on sweet memories of the past before you gradually doze off.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by inoki247: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Lol I dey du am before...

Buh I don stop make dem no come strangle person for inside sleep....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Biggiefela(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Light dey light no dey if sleep hold me nothing dey stop am. If dem like make dem fire gunshots I no go still wake

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by TundRash(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
I sleep, light or no light.

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by LawrenceGIFT: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Insomnia is not real
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Harmony92(f): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
I can't sleep with the light off anymore because of my babies.

13 Likes

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Exceed15: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
I'd stay awake through the night if light is on.

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by isabi2lof: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
I can't sleep with lights on

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by BoldBrainz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Na wicked people dey sleep with lights on grin. Wetin you dey fear for darkness?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by A2daiye(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
I no dey get wahala with sleeping any time I like, any condition.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by CandidAdmin(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
As a child, normally I'd sleep with the lights off but that thing stopped as a teenager. I still wonder what I feared. I can do both tho.

Question of the day - What exactly did we fear?

My siggy!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Godofwar247(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
God said let there be light but sleeping with the light on? That's a NO NO NOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Theama(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Can sleep with both(light bulb on or off)
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by pocohantas(f): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
I can't try it. I went a step further to cover that tiny light on sockets and extensions with black nail paint.

Picture attached.

Goalnaldo:
lmao Poco 😂 yours is on another level 😂

Indeed it is. I just bought it that day and the light was bright. I couldn't even wait for morning and ths closest tool was my nail paint. I was sleepy, so I just kept painting anywhere I saw rays of light on the extension.

Vijuchoco:
Lol.. You mean business o

I do. It gives me headache at night.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by RingRoadMafia: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
pocohantas:
I can't try it. I went a step further to cover that tiny light on sockets and extensions with black nail paint.
winch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by ibrahass: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Either of the two, sleep continue.
It is all about the phycology of the mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Usual Habits That Are Dangerous For Your Brain / Medical Facts Picture Series / 'Taking Too Much Sugar Or Sugary Drinks Does Not Cause Diabetes' - Doctor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.