Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos (42940 Views)

Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2018
The Boko Haram invasion of Maiduguri, Borno state was successfully repelled by soldiers on Thursday night. The attack caused panic among residents amidst the sound of gunshots which led many to flee with their families. .

The Boko Haram terrorists reportedly made their way through a cashew plantation to the Jiddari Polo area of the state.

The Air Force conducted air patrol around the metropolis while soldiers on land engaged the insurgents in a gun battle which lasted for hours.

Pictured is a Boko Haram vehicle which was destroyed by the Air Force during the attack, according to a journalist who visited the area this morning. .

According to reports, 9 persons were killed in the attack (4 residents and 5 suicide bombers) at jiddari polo and high court area of the metropolis.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/air-force-destroys-boko-haram-vehicle-after-attack-in-maiduguri-borno.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Leboska(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2018
You mean armed boys scout? & Fulani's are having a Field day in Benue. who is deceiving who?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by MaziOmenuko: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Isn't that an undetonated bomb lying beside the wrecked car or am I seeing something else?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2018
And the boko boys miraculously escaped ? No traces, no dead bodies and no arrests?grin

See drama grin

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by fiizznation: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2018
My goodness!!! Blowing up boko haram vehicle while shekau is still dancing shaku-shaku in sambisa forest.

I know you guys are trying, but please you need to up your game

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by hacmond(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Turantula(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2018
Wasting ammunition on militants that only attack soldiers while fulani terrorist are rampaging with reckless abandon in Benue state.
Misplaced priority

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

This means nothing. What is the essence of your attack when you are killing both terrorists and Innocent people??

☣ ☠
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by 9jaArea: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2018
NAF no get chill at all, that bomb is too big for that small car na

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by SalamRushdie: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2018
All I see is an armed undetonated Bomb whose fuse got stuck and Ignorant people are milling around it not knowing even the slightest vibration, static or temperature change can get that fuse going again and then a big explosion...there is no proof that the vehicle was Boko Haram owned as I can see from the bombs used the air force was just bombing blind with inertia driven munition

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by alsudaes1(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2018
After you mean!!!

Okay o, it's alright. . .
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Uyi168: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

This means nothing. What is the essence of your attack when you are killing both terrorists and Innocent people??

☣ ☠
..Collateral damage..

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by TheUbermensch: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
So?

Of what essence is this?

You destroyed their car they'd buy 2 more.

Our problem isn't still being solved.

The military is taking us for sheep.

They think Nigerians as a whole are as gullible and stupid as the guys in the North.

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2018

This is not right.

This government is not thinking.
The minister of culture and tourism is also daft.

Such Boko Haram souvenirs should be protected, preserved and exhibited in a museum.

Imagine the amount of money Nigeria will make through Tourists visiting just to catch a glimpse of Boko Harams articles.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by san316(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
And so What?!!!!
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by lonelydora: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Until they tackle Fulani herdsmen...they don't deserve the accolades.

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Federal boy's scout.

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
The military can lie for Africa. how can air force bomb a car with petrol without setting it ablaze.
they went to mechanic village to take a picture of skeleton of car to deceive us.

we are smarter than that. APC is a scam.

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Viking007(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:
And the boko boys miraculously escaped ? grin
This is the part I don't just understand. A battle that occurred for hours, despite all the power and might of the combined effort of the Nigerian Army and Air force they couldn't wipe out this savages? They were "repelled"?

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Donald7610: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
I can still use the Tyre left for my spare
How can I get it?
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
embarassed
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Auladimeji(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
shocked cool Is that not an bomb or is my phone sick

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by GreenArrow1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:
All I see is an armed undetonated Bomb whose fuse got stuck and Ignorant people are milling around it not knowing even the slightest vibration, static or temperature change can get that fuse going again and then a big explosion...there is no proof that the vehicle was Boko Haram owned as I can see from the bombs used the air force was just bombing blind with inertia driven munition

My thoughts exactly.

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nigerian military funny eh!

abeg if that bombed vehicle belongs to boko haram, how comes there are so much civilians still walking freely in that same area.

i mean common sense tells us that no body goes near where there is conflict so how comes lots of civilians are still in that environment.

this is a clear case of blind bombing! the NAF just drop their bomb any where they feel like - that's how they dropped on an IDP camp sometime back.

looking closely at that bombed vehicle, you will see that it is a blue car - and based on statistics, boko guys use toyota trucks and they always go on convoy so how comes its only a car that was hit b their wild bomb and not a truck!

only god knows how many innocent civilians has been decimated by our so-called NAF!

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Myself2(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
OP

How can you prove this vehicle belonged to Boko Haram

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by teflonjake(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Looks like the bomb laying on the floor was hand lifted there grin grin grin

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by DollarAngel(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
teflonjake:
Looks like the bomb laying on the floor was hand lifted there grin grin grin

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by bettercreature(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Auladimeji:
shocked cool Is that not an bomb or is my phone sick
Its actually a bomb lol we are ignorant in this country that bomb can explode anytime

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by anoda(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
That's a russian bomb right there

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
They are still living among us

"Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos)