Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos (42954 Views)

Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Horus(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Isn't that an undetonated bomb lying beside the wrecked car or am I seeing something else?

Yes it is an undetonated bomb and I suspect that there are more bombs that never actually exploded and remain hidden.

This is a "ticking time bomb" on the road
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
sabidey:
why did they release them from wat so ever custody? the money released to them, was it to boost them? wat if the rescue target happens to be ur sister?......a lot of things/propaganda are/is happening in this country, solely to make u believe wrong impressions jst for personal interest. take ur time to look at the settings of this country and you'll the president is not the problem.
first of all dude, we aren't discussing my sister here so stick 2d discussion. There are a million and ways of making ur point instead delving into ones family. Now that d BH guys have been released and paid, what are d implications 4 national security? what are d things/propaganda happening? Pls share. U say problem is d setting of d country. what do u mean by setting being d problem?Who is d president of d country with its setting?who is in charge?
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Horus(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:
All I see is an armed undetonated Bomb whose fuse got stuck and Ignorant people are milling around it not knowing even the slightest vibration, static or temperature change can get that fuse going again and then a big explosion...there is no proof that the vehicle was Boko Haram owned as I can see from the bombs used the air force was just bombing blind with inertia driven munition

The Nigerian Air Force should come to defuse the bomb immediately

1 Like

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by begwong: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Isn't that an undetonated bomb lying beside the wrecked car or am I seeing the airforce bought some ex-something else?
The airforce bought some expired bombs so what do you expect?
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by MYHUBBY: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
I commend this people NA they're trying but we need dedicated strong and focus men in our armed forces

many NA in warfront join perhaps because of lost of jobs, financial incapacity which is turning to public humiliation, I can't just mention all

why should a country force wait for terrorist to ambush, invade town before they fish them out

in a serious country, you don't wait for terrorist to visit where you're protecting, you divide yourself, leave some men behind and raid their hideouts, that's how to end this futile killings of this bokoharam

you will continue responding to their attacks and they would continue to mobilized and trained themselves

let's assume other country want to fight Nigeria today, are we not in mess with this weak armed forces
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Nomswag: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin them use the bomb they stone them abi waiting
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by sabidey: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
lexy2014:
first of all dude, we aren't discussing my sister here so stick 2d discussion. There are a million and ways of making ur point instead delving into ones family. Now that d BH guys have been released and paid, what are d implications 4 national security? what are d things/propaganda happening? Pls share. U say problem is d setting of d country. what do u mean by setting being d problem?Who is d president of d country with its setting?who is in charge?
was there any option than the swap deal with BH to rescue the girls? these are people's children. share any alternative. for the settings of the country, so many corrupt folks are out on a mission that favors only them and ther families. they are using some of the youths to achieve thr purpose. sorry I mentioned ur sister even though u kn it has nothing to do with insult. jst tried to make a point. we are Nigerians, we are learning and we'll be great one day
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by billyG(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
But d shell too fon scatter na?
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Bruemath(m): 4:09am On Apr 28, 2018
Fake news
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by lexy2014: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2018
sabidey:
was there any option than the swap deal with BH to rescue the girls? these are people's children. share any alternative. for the settings of the country, so many corrupt folks are out on a mission that favors only them and ther families. they are using some of the youths to achieve thr purpose. sorry I mentioned ur sister even though u kn it has nothing to do with insult. jst tried to make a point. we are Nigerians, we are learning and we'll be great one day
no hard feelings. its all good.u no there was a theory then that d kidnapping of d chibok school girls was actually a sponsored tactic by boko haram sponsors 2 give d jonathan administration a bad name. this informed d jonathan administrations non chalance in addressing d issue cause it felt some people were just using d lives of those girls for politics. remember mama peace famous there is god video. i am one of those who used to believe that all this were an excuse by d jonathan administration. i felt and still do that d jonathan adminstration had a constitutional responsibility no matter what 2 protect its citizens. but when d dapchi thing happened, it made me remember d claim by d jonathan camp then that all these things were just planned orchestration. in that light, i believe buhari and his people know more than they are telling nigerians. b4 buhari became president he said things like "a fight against BH is a fight against the north". he also at a time said that BH must be paid the way niger delta militants were being paid. it might all just b conjecture at d same time u cant ignore these things. u talked about "so many corrupt folks are out on a mission that favors only them and ther families. they are using some of the youths to achieve thr purpose".
let me ask u, is buhari and his crew not corrupt?or are u still living in d fantasy that buhari is a man of integrity, d only saint in nigeria? corruption isnt just about looting. but if it were and d definition of corruption according to APC is PDP stealing money, d question is, where did d people that sponsored buharis election get d money they used 4 that purpose? am sure u have already seen a report on NL land that each APC state govt is expected to contribute 250million 4 APC convention. in d light of d grammar that buhari speaks that theres no money, does this contribution look like people who arent corrupt?
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by sabidey: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
lexy2014:
no hard feelings. its all good.u no there was a theory then that d kidnapping of d chibok school girls was actually a sponsored tactic by boko haram sponsors 2 give d jonathan administration a bad name. this informed d jonathan administrations non chalance in addressing d issue cause it felt some people were just using d lives of those girls for politics. remember mama peace famous there is god video. i am one of those who used to believe that all this were an excuse by d jonathan administration. i felt and still do that d jonathan adminstration had a constitutional responsibility no matter what 2 protect its citizens. but when d dapchi thing happened, it made me remember d claim by d jonathan camp then that all these things were just planned orchestration. in that light, i believe buhari and his people know more than they are telling nigerians. b4 buhari became president he said things like "a fight against BH is a fight against the north". he also at a time said that BH must be paid the way niger delta militants were being paid. it might all just b conjecture at d same time u cant ignore these things. u talked about "so many corrupt folks are out on a mission that favors only them and ther families. they are using some of the youths to achieve thr purpose".
let me ask u, is buhari and his crew not corrupt?or are u still living in d fantasy that buhari is a man of integrity, d only saint in nigeria? corruption isnt just about looting. but if it were and d definition of corruption according to APC is PDP stealing money, d question is, where did d people that sponsored buharis election get d money they used 4 that purpose? am sure u have already seen a report on NL land that each APC state govt is expected to contribute 250million 4 APC convention. in d light of d grammar that buhari speaks that theres no money, does this contribution look like people who arent corrupt?
1.l do nt have the source of Buhari saying "fight against BH is a fight against the north".
2. is there any source whr buhari said BH should be paid like the militants?
3.250m from each APC state to sponsor a convention is totally unacceptable. bt,is thr any reliable source for all these?...It could jst be mere propaganda. .....if it's real, then it's totally unacceptable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Ambode And D'banj On Stage / ’50 Senators’ Accompany Saraki To Tribunal For Corruption Trial / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.