Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos (42945 Views)

Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Elin: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin grin

The car was Bombarded beyond recognition wow our Military are

Very Stupid sha, Hw Miraculously dey had to escape is the real Bomb! grin grin grin grin
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by teflonjake(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
DollarAngel:

Lol

grin grin grin I don tire for this kantry
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by DollarAngel(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
teflonjake:

grin grin grin I don tire for this kantry

I swear you cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by teflonjake(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
DollarAngel:

I swear you cracked me up

My little contribution to your day.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Ladipodeal: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
teflonjake:
Looks like the bomb laying on the floor was hand lifted there grin grin grin

Just my thought that a bomb of that size dropping from the sky will cause some depression on the floor at the point of impact.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Akalia(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
I can sight what's left of a gravity dumb bomb; probably dropped from one the NAF fighter jet/bomber.
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by teflonjake(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ladipodeal:

Just my thought that a bomb of that size dropping from the sky will cause some depression on the floor at the point of impact.

This kantry is a movie according to mclively;

Someone is at the backstage shouting action.

If you drop a 5kg metal ball from a story building. The depression created would be very noticeable.
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by sabidey: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Turantula:
Wasting ammunition on militants that only attack soldiers while fulani terrorist are rampaging with reckless abandon in Benue state.
Misplaced priority
why do you think they're attacking the soldiers? what do you think will happen if they succeed with their attacks on soldiers? who will they come for after that?.....grow up
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:
All I see is an armed undetonated Bomb whose fuse got stuck and Ignorant people are milling around it not knowing even the slightest vibration, static or temperature change can get that fuse going again and then a big explosion...there is no proof that the vehicle was Boko Haram owned as I can see from the bombs used the air force was just bombing blind with inertia driven munition
after d bombing, d zinc structure closest 2d site of d bombing is still standing gidigba like say nothing happen

1 Like

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Hotzone(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
What about casualties in the military side?
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by jrusky(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
I begin to loose faith in our millitary. I still ask this same question over and over why is our military somehow too lenient with boko haram? Are they playing political game or what?

Pls is sambisa forest the size of entire Nigeria land mass or what that the millitary can turn it upside down that no him an can stay their

Pls to what use is sambisa forest to Nigeria that can not be turn to mushroom of dust that plant or tree talk less of human can not stand their

Pls I still don't get this game, today sambisa tomorrow sambisa pls Nigeria army go and secure Hiroshima kind of bomb clear sambisa once and for all peace will reign, when no more tree or grass to hide again shekau will run away and boko will cease to exist.

Pls I'm not here to get like tick or share tick I'm.a blunt person the language terrorist understand is no mercy language then give it to them.
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
sabidey:
why do you think they're attacking the soldiers? what do you think will happen if they succeed with their attacks on soldiers? who will they come for after that?.....grow up
d question u should ask is, when was d last time u heard BK had d nerve 2 attack d military with guns?all they were doing was just suicide bombing after being seriously decimated. Now after d release of several of their colleagues in DSS custody&d payment of millions 2 them by buhari, they are back in business. Least I forgot, I thought lai Mohammed said they had agreed ceasefire?
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by FemiMaduka(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
Definitely there was a blast there, as a spent casing can be seen around the wreckage of the vehicle. However, there also seems to be an UNEXPLODED ORDNANCE at the scene. The bomb was definitely airdropped (most probably from a Mi-24 Hind) as the pylon hooks are evident. The locals may not be aware of the danger this seemingly unspent ordnance poses. BUT in a breath, are our bombs having a 50% operational chance?
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
when clueless fisherman Jonathan was there , the terrorist never come close to Maiduguri, how much of it citizens existing the capital at night... how can an illiterate that never been in war but catapulted to general by Britain handle a warfare Nigeria got it all wrong the very day they allow that dullard and incompetent clown from Daura to contest, Since this is what northerners want , I will help them vote buhari hack to power... let's enjoy incompentency in full level

1 Like

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Buikechukwu35(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Only that car that big bomb Affected While The mud house Still stand strong Without Any black Smoke around That mud APC!! Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:
All I see is an armed undetonated Bomb whose fuse got stuck and Ignorant people are milling around it not knowing even the slightest vibration, static or temperature change can get that fuse going again and then a big explosion...there is no proof that the vehicle was Boko Haram owned as I can see from the bombs used the air force was just bombing blind with inertia driven munition

lol it's boko haram own, they came with the golf & some motorcycle.

The funny thing is some of our gallant soldiers actually tired to run away while shouting for the residents to escape. Till the barrack churned out some battle hardened soldiers & air force who confronted them. Men being soldier no be beans woh, did you see the freaking gun fire streaks during that night. How I wish I was in town to witness such a spectacle.

May God bless the brave Nigerian Armed forces.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by mbos: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
no trace of blood human part?

or they bombed an abandoned vehicle

1 Like

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
AFONJACOW:
when clueless fisherman Jonathan was there , the terrorist never come close to Maiduguri, how much of it citizens existing the capital at night... how can an illiterate that never been in war but catapulted to general by Britain handle a warfare Nigeria got it all wrong the very day they allow that dullard and incompetent clown from Daura to contest, Since this is what northerners want , I will help them vote buhari hack to power... let's enjoy incompentency in full level

Don't lie, during ur ogas regime we actually experience such attacks every Sunday for good two months grin

yap, I was in town, speaking from personal experience

1 Like

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Ikpongiton: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:
And the boko boys miraculously escaped ? No traces, no dead bodies and no arrests?grin

See drama grin
dont mind the northerners,they know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by uba1991: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Turantula:
Wasting ammunition on militants that only attack soldiers while fulani terrorist are rampaging with reckless abandon in Benue state.
Misplaced priority
so soldiers are not human being abi. children of hate continue wailing,our next target is d useless IPOB pretending as HERDMEN. Very soon ur days ar numbered
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Litmus: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Where are the hundreds of Bokoharam bodies that ought be littering the place? Wow, what small returns on such huge noises both off of the war-front and media reports! shocked

Having been at battle, continually, so long, Nigeria military aught by now be of such metal that Bokoham terrorists (irrespective of what powers/world powers backs them) shouldn't escape with more than a handful of men in any engagement with Nigeria forces - save for ambush.
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Their power will be subdue in no time,
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by wexyee: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:
And the boko boys miraculously escaped ? No traces, no dead bodies and no arrests?grin

See drama grin
madam always read before commenting.... don't be too negative in your browser abeg
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by rexlims(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:

See drama grin
guy i think say na only me notice. no dead body just one scattered vehicle. or may be the pilot miss im target. smh
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by favourbaby: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Why can't they repeat such feat in Benue state?
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by dinachi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Isn't that an undetonated bomb lying beside the wrecked car or am I seeing something else?
Made in Nigeria bomb
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by psalmson001: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
BankeSmalls:

See drama grin

The bomb vaporized the bodies cheesy
Abi no be so e dey happen for american films? Becomes that's what they have been acting for us.
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by oluwaahmed: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Instead of NAF to upgrade to precision guided heat seeking missiles which are 100% accurate, they are dropping old WW2 bombs anyhow in a civilian population. I just pity the people that will play with that carnage, they had better call the bomb squad Asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Ayopedro(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Isn't that an undetonated bomb lying beside the wrecked car or am I seeing something else?

That's what am thinking too
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by wakeupafricanyo: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by sabidey: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
lexy2014:
d question u should ask is, when was d last time u heard BK had d nerve 2 attack d military with guns?all they were doing was just suicide bombing after being seriously decimated. Now after d release of several of their colleagues in DSS custody&d payment of millions 2 them by buhari, they are back in business. Least I forgot, I thought lai Mohammed said they had agreed ceasefire?
why did they release them from wat so ever custody? the money released to them, was it to boost them? wat if the rescue target happens to be ur sister?......a lot of things/propaganda are/is happening in this country, solely to make u believe wrong impressions jst for personal interest. take ur time to look at the settings of this country and you'll the president is not the problem.
Re: Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos by Amuluonyenaego: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
flexing goes on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC / "Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.