Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" (27435 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Truckpusher(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
spartan117:
But sir you are their grand patron and you are also uneducated
will you keep quiet?
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by fakuta(f): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
NIGERIA IS THE MOST COMPLICATED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by chiedozie198100: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari might be ploting his exit deliberately.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by cytell56: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Machinegun91(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
buhari is just a bastard fucking blind compound idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by chical: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Is this the man I call my president?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is not a clash as the president of Fulani herdsmen put it.It is an ethnic and religious cleansing to establish a Sharia caliphate in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by bikefab(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
So PMB, a man with no results wants to classify himself as "educated" while the rest of nigerian youths are "illiterates and lazy"? Irony of life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
You are more than involved, you fool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by bilazego(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
The killers are no longer Gaddaffi's men.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by obailala(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
After reading the title, I just stepped in here to behold the verbal destruction PMB will get grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by vascey(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oh so no be people from Niger again abi? Or are you from Niger?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by awa(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
This President is becoming Stupid....If you know education is the way forward who is stopping you from giving education to your people?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari just indicted Fulani herdsmen as being responsible for the killings
He even mentioned Fulani.Didnt he say the people responsible for killing farmers were Libyan rebels before?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Positivepoint(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:
Anuofia Who told you that you are Educated Thunder fire anybody that lie that kind lie for you

Killer Herdsman like you

I guess u still pain by the fact that u could nt defeat the north since the 66 coup & the recent biafra nonsense. Hard luck
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by gare(f): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by SOFTENGR: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
FreddyKruger:
An educated illiterate. Even with all d forgery he did he still failed woefully.
Tinubu was not consulted, else he would have taken bubu to Oluwole grin
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by nagoma(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Haters everywhere. Buhari till 2023

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Emmwizy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by reiddecuti: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
He can never have SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by konvat: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zenithpeak:
But because I went to school, I got a job to do and because of that, desertification is everywhere, there is no bush we will go to and cut down trees and destroy farms and the rainy season is not promising. Because of that, education is the guarantee.
[color=#990000][/color]

Someone please explain this paragraph.

Me sef no understand o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by donnie(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Please is there a way they can prevent him from speaking... at least for now?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Evablizin:
So sai dullard is claiming to be an educated man. Laugh out loud.

Go and continue being a herdsman,there is no difference between you and them,the nonsense you're saying will not make satan to accept you again.
This has to be your baby. Una too resemble!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Pascal181: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Which school? Cow can even speak nd write better English than u

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by chernest2002: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
True confession

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by asawanathegreat(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
All I know is that bubu will not make 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Nymeria247(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
I agree with MR President on this: Look at where his education is leading Nigeria to..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by spartan117(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
FishLegs:
will you keep quiet?
Do you know that your master did not go to school? He is semi-illiterate.
Have you not noticed that every time he talks out of his head without a prepared speech he commits a blunder.

Dude your master is going back to daura very soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by joenor(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hummm thank God ooo
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
:-)
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Do you also have a fish brain?

FishLegs:
will you keep quiet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: People's Trust Hashim Divides Buhari’s Camp In The North / Soludo Draws Battle Line Against Criminals / President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.