Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" (27429 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Positivepoint(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:

Maybe that's why north is the poorest in the country

So u think... ok how comes we ve millions of igbos in the north working than we ve northerns in southeast ? I advice u come and witnesses yearly migration of igbos to the south from north every Christmas and new year. Dont take our humility for granted.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Donpresh95(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Positivepoint:

So u think... ok how comes we ve millions of igbos in the north working than we ve northerns in southeast ? I advice u come and witnesses yearly migration of igbos to the south from north every Christmas and new year. Dont take our humility for granted.

We came to develop your land to avoid IDP all over south East

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Positivepoint(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:

We came to develop your land to avoid IDP all over south East

Develop urs first. U will agree that the level of infrastructural development in the north is far ahead of south east. Why dint u leave when we gave u quit notice then? U cried all the way to United nations for help. U people are immigrants
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
but the killer herdsmen represent every single thing you via for.
so you armed them to kill, maim and destroy!

it shall never be well with those who packaged Buhari in 2015, those who voted him in 2015, those who are supporting him now and those who are planning to vote him in 2019.
Before i forget, APC should go and complete the payment of those lazy Nigerian Yooots living in London. The Minister of transportation, Ameachi, TRAITOR OF SOUTH SOUTH, that rented this crowd has refused to release all the moneyz budgeted FOR APC RENTED CROWD. 500pounds was to be paid after the Rally, only 20% wieh conections collected the money the next day. Come and see how the other 80% that waitd for their money till 12pm, without seeing 1 pound,are lamenting, driking their sorrows away in any pub. That Lizard of UBIMa has also gone to Bauchi and achieve an accolade. Its not the first time, that the minister of transortation, THE LIZARD OF UBIMA,will rent or hire people. He paid billions to Martin Luther Foudations, Internationa Model Naomi Campbel, World Bank to declare Nigeria out of Recession. Only BILL GATES rejected his moneyz
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by fennels007(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
It is evident that pmb has no memory.

Blackethics:
I taught he said they(herdsmen) are not killers? I taught he said the killers are Malians and Libyans(Gardaffi men)?
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by cjrane: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is why Buhari sympathize with murderers.
Lives of non fulani is nothing!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Ten06(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Which herdsmen and Farmers clashes, you no well? It is boko haram and herdsmen ganging up to kill people indiscriminately. And you failure could not do anything about it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Donpresh95(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Positivepoint:

Develop urs first. U will agree that the level of infrastructural development in the north is far ahead of south east. Why dint u leave when we gave u quit notice then? U cried all the way to United nations for help. U people are immigrants

Lol. you mean mud houses and brown roof s that full ur side??

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Positivepoint(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:

Lol. you mean mud houses and brown roof s that full ur side??

We aint complaining. But u still prefer to stay here than at your cultist, ritualist, crime ridden, drug peddling under developed enclave.. the day u leave that is when we take u serious. But for now u r a joker.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Ken4Christ: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
He has just exposed himself more and more.

He's indirectly telling us that he would have become one of the herdsmen that are killing people of Benue if not that he's educated ( primary six level to be precise).

I hope zombies that are saying that those killings that are happening in Benue re not carried out by Buhari's brothers are reading this.?

Only fools will believe that Buhari would declare his Fulani herdsmen brothers terrorists

SUMMARY: BUHARI HAS JUST INDICTED HIMSELF UNKNOWINGLY FOR BEING BEHIND THE KILLINGS IN NORTH CENTRAL.
Nigerians have suffered .

Buhari is a terrorist.

It is an understatement.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by smileyoo: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
bubu just confessed about his people being responsible for these killings. the more reason to be angry with bubu, because he can easily stop these killings, by speaking the right words to his people, because they respect him so much.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by joechingo: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Thank you Mr President for indicting yourself and your kinsman.
Femi Adesina over to you.
l guess you will say ur benefactor have been miss quoted again.
Nigerians are watching you and your boss in 3D.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Bruemath(m): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Seeing them small small
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by trillville(m): 1:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Less than 40 percent of Americans and less than 30 percent of UK citizens have university degrees. Is Buhari saying that majority of Americans and British without university degrees are extremely poor? Why aren't they killing themselves as farmers and herders are? This Buhari is just too old.

He then encourages parents to strive to educate their children. Do the extremely poor have the resources to pay for quality education? Isn't public school in western nations free? How much did Buhari's parents spend on educating him?

If we keep voting these old men, Nigeria will never progress. They can only identify problems but have no idea whatsoever on how to solve them.

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by mank1234(m): 1:57am On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the moral of his rabble?
The moral is that he knows those killing people (herdsmen) and they are his brothers (fulani), which he could have joined if... and that he lied that they are from Libyan.

It also means that, just as his military and police, he sees it as an economic problem(search for pasture). It also means he expect a natural solution: survival of the fittest(in this case hi brothers).

Farmers and indeed Benue people are in trouble! This is what they may have to endure till 2023 cos all statistics points to a second term(polling units, distribution of registered voters, composition of all paramilitary and military especially considering how election is lost and won in Nigeria)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Annie939(f): 2:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Mr p stop lying to yourself. you are part and parcel of them we all know u didn't go to school not even primary school pls tell your brothers and boys to stop killing innocent citizens
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Donpresh95(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2018
Positivepoint:

We aint complaining. But u still prefer to stay here than at your cultist, ritualist, crime ridden, drug peddling under developed enclave.. the day u leave that is when we take u serious. But for now u r a joker.

Like I said B4 we came to build your land to prevent IDPs all over south East
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Positivepoint(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Donpresh95:

Like I said B4 we came to build your land to prevent IDPs all over south East

And u are here living in IDPs all over north..
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Donpresh95(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Positivepoint:

And u are here living in IDPs all over north..

Lol. We build mansions all over nigeria But you guys and your Muslim extremist always destroy it. Have you asked yourself why northern leaders are against restructuring or division
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Positivepoint(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2018
Donpresh95:

Lol. We build mansions all over nigeria But you guys and your Muslim extremist always destroy it. Have you asked yourself why northern leaders are against restructuring or division

Destroy & extremist. Wow how comes its easy for us to get visa to travel abroad and some of u people ve to even pretend to be us just to get visa. Who is a problem to the world, u or us?. U people ve the highest number of execution around the world from any african country & the highest number of incarceration around the world than of any tribe in african country. U r a problem to the world and that is why the world dont care about u or ur plight which is not genuine 99% of the time.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Donpresh95(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Positivepoint:

Destroy & extremist. Wow how comes its easy for us to get visa to travel abroad and some of u people ve to even pretend to be us just to get visa. Who is a problem to the world, u or us?. U people ve the highest number of execution around the world from any african country & the highest number of incarceration around the world than of any tribe in african country. U r a problem to the world and that is why the world dont care about u or ur plight which is not genuine 99% of the time.

lol Who told you that it. is hard to get Visa from here. You people are the problem to this country. The disunity among Nigerians, It is because you people are damn poor that made it impossible to travel out were some may involve in some crimes.Sultan of Sokoto had been in existence for many years but look at how poor his state is.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Positivepoint(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2018
Donpresh95:

lol Who told you that it. is hard to get Visa from here. You people are the problem to this country. The disunity among Nigerians, It is because you people are damn poor that made it impossible to travel out were some may involve in some crimes.Sultan of Sokoto had been in existence for many years but look at how poor his state is.

If we are problem to this country then u will agree u are the problem to the world. The disunity among nigerian today are as a result of u people greed and selfishness, remember u did the first coup just because power wasnt handed to you but rather earned by the north through democratic process. U cowardly killed innocent leaders of other tribs with their families and spare yours. U declared biafra when all ur plans ve falied & wanting to annex and ensalve the south south people who share zero ethic identity with u. U where still defeated and yet out of genuine wish for reconciliation we brought u people back to the nigerian fold with full rights as every other Nigerian. Yet u go about abusing people and claiming victim thinking the world are foolish to believe. What do u call that? Sultan is not the govt and has no say in how govt spendings are supposed to handled . And u terming north poor is the most fools view, if we are poor why the daily influx of ur kind to the north not the other way round. U come here to seek economic prosperity because u ve non where u are. If u where prosperous as u claim we are to be migrating to ur side not he other way.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Donpresh95(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2018
Positivepoint:

If we are problem to this country then u will agree u are the problem to the world. The disunity among nigerian today are as a result of u people greed and selfishness, remember u did the first coup just because power wasnt handed to you but rather earned by the north through democratic process. U cowardly killed innocent leaders of other tribs with their families and spare yours. U declared biafra when all ur plans ve falied & wanting to annex and ensalve the south south people who share zero ethic identity with u. U where still defeated and yet out of genuine wish for reconciliation we brought u people back to the nigerian fold with full rights as every other Nigerian. Yet u go about abusing people and claiming victim thinking the world are foolish to believe. What do u call that? Sultan is not the govt and has no say in how govt spendings are supposed to handled . And u terming north poor is the most fools view, if we are poor why the daily influx of ur kind to the north not the other way round. U come here to seek economic prosperity because u ve non where u are. If u where prosperous as u claim we are to be migrating to ur side not he other way.

Bla bla bla . Lol, it's quite funny to say that Igbo made the first couple. You are not a student of History. The soldiers from different part of the country came together to cleanse nigeria from bad leaders because they saw the future and tried to correct things on time. It is also funny to say that Sultan does not have a hand in nigerian politics and for poverty, NORTH IS SICKLY POOR, they prefer serving alahaji, farming hectares of land just to eat instead of investing that strength into sole business. But with the interaction with Igbo people, they are now starting to get sense small small although they don't want to leave terrorism alone
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Positivepoint(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2018
Donpresh95:

Bla bla bla . Lol, it's quite funny to say that Igbo made the first couple. You are not a student of History. The soldiers from different part of the country came together to cleanse nigeria from bad leaders because they saw the future and tried to correct things on time. It is also funny to say that Sultan does not have a hand in nigerian politics and for poverty, NORTH IS SICKLY POOR, they prefer serving alahaji, farming hectares of land just to eat instead of investing that strength into sole business. But with the interaction with Igbo people, they are now starting to get sense small small although they don't want to leave terrorism alone

So you think u can re-write history u need do alot more. Agreed north is sickly poor why then do u still wanna stay in a sickly poor environment? Do u know how many luxurious buses come in from various part of the east to the north daily? Go do that research. U r developed yet u still practice cannibalism &rituals. i think terrorism is fairer than cannibalism & rituals u will agree coz terror only involves killing while cannibalism & rituals involve killing and eating of the victim. I get ur confusion regarding the sultanate u dont ve a real monarchy so ur thinking of comparing sultan with govt, well let me make it clear, sultan has no relationship with the govt.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Donpresh95(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Positivepoint:

So you think u can re-write history u need do alot more. Agreed north is sickly poor why then do u still wanna stay in a sickly poor environment? Do u know how many luxurious buses come in from various part of the east to the north daily? Go do that research. U r developed yet u still practice cannibalism &rituals. i think terrorism is fairer than cannibalism & rituals u will agree coz terror only involves killing while cannibalism & rituals involve killing and eating of the victim. I get ur confusion regarding the sultanate u dont ve a real monarchy so ur thinking of comparing sultan with govt, well let me make it clear, sultan has no relationship with the govt.

At least we developers come into your north with nice buses while your brothers troop into just Abia with multiple long trailers although they know that this is Nnamdi Kanu State and anything can happen anytime but they prefer to take the risk. That tell you that our land is flowing with milk and honey, but if we keep it to ourselves North will flood here uncontrollably so, we decided to move over to teach you people Independence and hard-working and also to build your land.

For ritual, don't confuse yourself thinking Igbos are a sub tribe inside Yoruba

We have Obi of Onitsha Ezes e.t.c but we don't worship them. If they mess up, we fight them down. we check their activities unlike your PEOPLE day can eat Emir poo
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by phase1: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Positivepoint:

The last time they left, didn't you daft codein-addicts run to Britain, Russia, UAE, Egypt for military assistance to kill them in their land?
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Positivepoint(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
phase1:

The last time they left, didn't you daft codein-addicts run to Britain, Russia, UAE, Egypt for military assistance to kill them in their land?

They paid the consequence of crime they committed. They killed first before they where kill. For every action expect equal or more reaction.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by phase1: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Positivepoint:

They paid the consequence of crime they committed. They killed first before they where kill. For every action expect equal or more reaction.

Is that what they tell you in northern mosques?

Is your buhari a northern president not still killing them in Umuahia, Aba, Asaba, Onitsha, PH etc?
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Positivepoint(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
phase1:

Is that what they tell you in northern mosques?

Is your buhari a northern president not still killing them in Umuahia, Aba, Asaba, Onitsha, PH etc?

U should direct ur questions to ur pastors in the church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK / Buhari Collected 2 Bullet Proof Cars From The Nsa And $350,000 In Cash - FFK / Campaign Rally Held Today By Lagos State Gorvernor Akinwunmi Ambode And APC Memb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.