Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China (1374 Views)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Hi,

I want to share the full knowledge I have in mini import...from over the years.

Not a single info will be hidden from you. Guaranteed!!!

I will be giving free information to anyone willing to import goods from any angle of China to Nigeria.

I will reveal to you a proven way of buying from suppliers without sending LINKS to people to buy on your behalf.

You can as well hit me up on WhatsApp +2347033871333

To your SUCCESS!
Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
I have been getting lots of call and chat from beginners.I suggest you attend this FREE training to get grounded first then we can continue from there.

Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
suykin:
Hi,

I want to share the full knowledge I have in mini import...from over the years.

Not a single info will be hidden from you. Guaranteed!!!

I will be giving free information to anyone willing to import goods from any angle of China to Nigeria.

I will reveal to you a proven way of buying from suppliers without sending LINKS to people to buy on your behalf.

You can as well hit me up on WhatsApp +2347033871333

To your SUCCESS!

After seeing my post on NL. A nairalander engage me in chat this afternoon and after just 5mins, he has this to say...

Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by folak48: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
I am not in Lagos but interested in mini importation. Following you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
folak48:
I am not in Lagos but interested in mini importation. Following you.

Great.

Mini Import is a lucrative business...Sorry i mean i very lucrative business.

I can't count the number of people and friends that have made it big from mini import.

All you need is the basic KNOW HOW in details.

First, you must understand this is not a GET RICH FAST biz....then you are in.

A good number have contacted me today from NL and i kept asking if they are serious minded, ready to work and patient because i don't want to waste precious time informing and teaching people in details all i know about mini import.
Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2018
To make it simple: Mini import is a process of buying goods abroad to resell locally.

While lots of people are complaining about cash, you can make extra money importing and selling goods.

To start, you will have to ask yourself these basic questions:
1. What is my interest?
2. Who are my target market? then
3. How do i map out a strategy to reach your target market?
Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Join the group now...lots of people are already benefiting from this. click the link below to join

https:///G1eQneqFf9eEgebsKSJ
Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by Pentools(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Some stuffs are too good to be true..this is real,I'm a core believer by the reason of experience and encounter..

Most importantly I want to use this medium to thank suykin for his large heart, good deeds and selflessness, dude thought me and obviously still teaching me what most folks demanded for a fee even without having the proper knowledge of but suykin put us through absolutely FREE OF CHARGE!!!!

Thanks n God bless you suykin...mini importation is the new deal buddies.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pentools:
Some stuffs are too good to be true..this is real,I'm a core believer by the reason of experience and encounter..

Most importantly I want to use this medium to thank suykin for his large heart, good deeds and selflessness, dude thought me and obviously still teaching me what most folks demanded for a fee even without having the proper knowledge of but suykin put us through absolutely FREE OF CHARGE!!!!

Thanks n God bless you suykin...mini importation is the new deal buddies.

Thanks
Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by oludarekehinde(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Make 40k & Above Just by Reading and Posting Comments on news you Read Online

HOW IT WORKS

1. Daily login to your news platform gives you NGN50.

2. Posting of Sponsored posts on Facebook gives you NGN50 and above.

3. Each news you read and comment gives you NGN1 and above. If you can read 500 news that will give you NGN500 on daily basis. You know how many you can read as all it depends on you.

You are paid every 27th day of every month and minimum payout is NGN5000

Whats App me on 0-8-0-5-3-6-9-0-9-2-8 for the news site and details

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by Medallion500: 6:49am On May 01, 2018
09054473559 add me up.on watsapp
Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2018
Over 250+ beginners and 100+ importers undergoing mentor-ship presently on Mini Importation and more people still showing interest daily.

For those asking for a ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING with me...Don't worry as i have put together something juicy and pocket friendly for you.

Will be unveiling this later today after My Free Live On-going In Lagos.

If you are in Lagos and not here then you are missing out... wink
Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by wakes: 11:06pm On May 01, 2018
suykin:
Join the group now...lots of people are already benefiting from this. click the link below to join

https:///G1eQneqFf9eEgebsKSJnwK
The link is not working.
Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2018
wakes:

The link is not working.

Whatsapp 07033871333
Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2018
suykin:
Over 250+ beginners and 100+ importers undergoing mentor-ship presently on Mini Importation and more people still showing interest daily.

For those asking for a ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING with me...Don't worry as i have put together something juicy and pocket friendly for you.

Will be unveiling this later today after My Free Live On-going In Lagos.

If you are in Lagos and not here then you are missing out... wink

Check image for my juicy pocket friendly offer.... cheesy

Note: This is only for those asking for it while my WHATSAPP FREE lectures is still ON with over 370+ persons in different groups.

Can't come due to distance but want to know how i tweak my search, get hot-in-demand products and lots more through a complete video, Just whatsapp me on 07033871333

Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2018
Whaoooooo shocked shocked shocked...over 378 people trained and/or re-trained via whatsapp in less than a month for FREE and more still requesting.

However, for better understanding I have decided to put everything i have know and have been teaching in a video so you can watch, watch, and re-watch until you become a PRO like some of us. grin

Stay tuned...To be released by Wednesday.
Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2018
"Ask , and it shall be given unto you"

If you are a student, what you need to seek from God majorly is knowledge, wisdom,
and understanding with God’s blessing for your parents so that they can see you through school.

Therefore, instead of praying that God should personally fix the economy of Nigeria,
ask God to put men who can fix the economy at the helm of the affairs come 2019.

It is possible for God to give whatever you need without even seeking
for it and He can open doors for you without having to knock.

But He needs you to make efforts and pray concerning your efforts.

Now;

Talk about new opportunities that will give you the kind of income to buy the kind of things that you need...

Start and grow a Flourishing 5 figure Mini Import business with less than 20k.

You asked for it; Now its finally OUT!

I have completed my Mini Importation Training Class Video...This is a 'DO IT YOURSELF VIDEO'

...Stop sending links to people to buy products for you...SECRET INSIDE!!!

In there, you will get all answers to your questions on Mini Importation and how you too can start if you are a newbie.

This 1hr32mins is well detailed with everything you need to know about mini Import..."products sourcing, products to buy, products not to buy, how to find hot in demand products, bargaining, payment, shipment etc"

Hmmm....this Video is loaded.

You can watch, watch and re-watch.

Am even afraid to let it out because all my secrets for years are there-in; but true knowledge is not meant for an individual alone...So i had to share.

Get your copy fast for #5,000. By June 1st, it will start selling for #10,000 only.

Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2018
Start MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH 15K ONLY.

Just get the complete VIDEO where you will learn;

How to start your mini importation business from the comfort of your home in less than 12hours with just 15k and grow it up to 150k to 300k and even millions in a months.

Complete process to access the selected genuine portal you can use to buy product conveniently at the CHEAPEST PRICE you can ever imagine.(Forget alibaba, aliexpress and the likes).

How to source for products

Products not to buy

Products to Buy

Step by step procedure to order for goods, ranging from appliances and gadgets to clothing and women’s hair accessories, to smart phones, jewelries etc conveniently, in bulk and at rock-bottom funny prices.

Apps needed for the business

How to bargain with the suppliers

How to get their contact phone numbers

List of hot products that sell like crazy here in Nigeria and how you can also research hot in demand product that would sell within a week.

steps to source and identify credible supplier for your products and how to identify/avoid low quality product.

List of reputable companies that will help you to handle your shipping and clearing without additional cost nor custom wahala.

How to import product of $1 - $5 and resell for 400% - 700% PROFIT without leaving the comfort of your home.

25 hot in demand products to import and start selling NOW!

Lot more..

VIDEO COST #10,000 (FREE DELIVERY ANYWHERE)

Call/Whatsapp - 07033871333

Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by suykin(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Just last month (May) a drop-out dude from Kogi State paid a fee of N15,000 into my company account

For what, you may ask? .....To get my Mini Import Training Class Video! cheesy

Just this morning, he called and briefed me of his journey so far. How he used the methods and steps in the
video to import 75pcs of a unique fashion product for N1,350 each (including shipment) and told for N9,500...Smart Guy

Making more than 500k in less than a month into mini import shocked

I couldn't help it but ask the particular product, and more details which lasted over 1hrs30mins...

Yes.. you can Build and grow a Sustainable Importation Business like this dude, even if you know nothing about importation before now.

You know the IGBO MEN at madallas in Lagos Island that supplies cloths, shoes, suits, slippers or the ones at Computer village that supplies computer parts from chargers, earphones, usb etc.

If you are looking to invest in a Sustainable Importation Business and want to grow it to 7figures every month, Get The Mini Import Training Class Video Today.

This 1hr32mins is well detailed with everything you need to know about mini Import..."products sourcing, products to buy, products not to buy, how to find hot in demand products, getting your supplier contact, bargaining, pay in yuan/rmb (which is cheaper), shipment etc" EVERYTHING...Guaranteed!

....this Video is loaded.

You can watch, watch and re-watch.

The cost of this Training Video is N15,000 N10,000 for first 50 people to place order.

Pay or make Transfer to GTBANK
Business Seed Concept

After Payment send proof of payment, Name, Email address, shipment address & phone number to inboxbsc@gmail.com or Call 08112734288

It is only for the first fifty People.

Be SMART like the Drop-Out Dude and STOP waiting for the collar Job
Re: Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth...ask Me Anything On Mini Importation From China by mytym(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2018
oludarekehinde:
Make 40k & Above Just by Reading and Posting Comments on news you Read Online

HOW IT WORKS

1. Daily login to your news platform gives you NGN50.

2. Posting of Sponsored posts on Facebook gives you NGN50 and above.

3. Each news you read and comment gives you NGN1 and above. If you can read 500 news that will give you NGN500 on daily basis. You know how many you can read as all it depends on you.

You are paid every 27th day of every month and minimum payout is NGN5000

Whats App me on 0-8-0-5-3-6-9-0-9-2-8 for the news site and details

PM kindly

(1) (Reply)

Resolved / Quick Loan For Your Contract Needs / pouches | ziplock bags | standup pouch | plastic pouch | Victor Oscar Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.