Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 (1016 Views)

APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate / Sowore Omoyele - Youth Aspiring President 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by murchurat(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2018
FELA DUROTOYE'S PROFILE

Born Oluwafeolami Durotoye on May 12, 1971 in Ibadan the Capital City of Oyo State, Nigeria to Sisi Addy and Bros Toks. Oluwafeolami means God has enlarged my territory.

From Ibadan, Fela Durotoye’s family moved to Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria in 1972. It was at Ile-Ife, still in the South-Western part of Nigeria that Fela grew up. Ile-Ife prides itself as the cradle of the Yoruba race and it is a university town. His family lived on the campus staff quarters and Fela would be educated there.

At Ile-Ife, Fela had his primary and secondary education. He attended the Staff Children’s School between 1974 and 1981, and Moremi High School between 1981 and 1986.

After his primary and secondary education, Fela Durotoye proceeded to the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, where he bagged a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with Economics. He later bagged a Masters degree in Business Administration (M.B.A) as well as a Master of Philosophy Degree (M.Phil) in Strategic Management.

Fela Durotoye also studied and graduated at the Kennedy School of Government at the world famous Harvard University, Boston (Massachusetts).

He also attended High impact Leadership for a better society Program at the world class Yale University, New Haven (Connecticut) and The Leadership Institute, Arlington (Virginia) all in the United States of America. Fela is also a certified leadership coach of the John Maxwell Team.

In 2015, Fela completed the Executive Seminar program on Strategy, Innovation & Governance with specific focus on Sustainability for NGOs and Corporate Organizations at the prestigious Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

In 2015, Fela Durotoye completed the supernumerary police training program at the Nigerian Police Training College situated in Ikeja, the Lagos State Capital and received the Distinguished Student Award at his graduation and passing out parade.

Fela Durotoye Career
Fela currently lectures Ethical Leadership at Stanford University| Seed Program to CEO’s of businesses with operations across Africa.

His professional career began in 1992 as a Project Finance Analyst in Ventures and Trusts Limited. He would later join Phillips Consulting Limited (PCL) in 1998 where he did very well and rose to head the Customer Service Group.

As head of the Customer Service Group at Phillips Consulting, Fela designed and facilitated several customer service and personal mastery training programs and retreats.

Fela founded V.I.P CONSULTING Limited in 2000 and did not take long to gain reputation as one of the leading experts in the area of Customer Management and Workforce Activation in Nigeria.

In 2007, V.I.P Consulting was transformed to Visible Impact Limited. This successfully turned what used to be a management consulting firm into a social enterprise.

This transformation or re-branding of the company added to its existing Consulting group, four other divisional groups comprising the Project Management group, the Multimedia group as well as the Investment Management and Foundation groups to the new Visible Impact corporate structure.

Fela Durotoye is now a sought-after Business Strategist and has over a decade hands-on industry experience in the facilitation of Management Retreats across financial banking system, multinational & indigenous firms.

He has a unique command of inspirational leadership that enables even the most successful executives aspire to greater things beyond their perceived boundaries of possibilities.

Fela’s clients in the Banking & Investment sector include Access Bank, GTBank, First Bank, Zenith Bank, First City Monument Bank, Diamond Bank, Fidelity Bank, United Bank for Africa, Skye Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank and Standard Chartered Bank, ARM Investment Management, Vetiva Asset and Management Ltd, Cordros Capital.

His clients in the Oil and Gas sector include Shell Petroleum Development Corporation, Oando, Total, Addaxx Petroleum, Masters Energy, Bell Oil and Gas and Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas Company NLNG.

In the telecommunications sector, his clients include Airtel, MTN, Etisalat and Multichoice Nigeria.

In the Manufacturing and FMCG space, his clients include, Peugeot Automobiles, Printserve, Lafarge, Procter and Gamble, Unilever, Nestle, Sanofi Aventis and Pfizer.

In the multilateral and public sectors, his clients include Eko Electricity Development Company (EKEDC), Benin Electricity Development Company (BEDC), African Finance Corporation, The European Union (EU Nigeria office), The Economic Community of West African States(ECOWAS) as well as the state governments of Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Abia, Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ondo and Ekiti. He is also a board member of several companies in our dear country, Nigeria.

Fela is presently the chairman of the boards of Directors of some of Nigeria’s leading companies which include House Of Tara International, a leading beauty company in Nigeria with over 4,000 beauty representatives, 22 beauty studios &and 12 make-up schools; Homebase Mortgage Bank Limited, a foremost mortgage institution led by Mr. Femi Johnson who is also the president of the Mortgage Bankers Association of Nigeria; I-ASPIRE Media, Operators of Nigeria’s premier inspiration and leadership radio, and ORBRA ICT, manufacturers of cutting edge smartphones, tablets, smart devices and accessories.

Fela is also on the advisory board of Nigeria Canada Forum (NCF) based in Regina Canada.

Fela Durotoye Personal Life
Fela is married to Tara, one of Nigeria’s celebrated make-up artists. She is a beauty entrepreneur and the CEO of House of Tara International and together, they have three children, all boys: Mobolurin, Oluwademilade and Morolaoluwa.

Fela Durotoye Net Worth
As at the time of writing, the net worth of Fela Durotoye is currently unknown but it is believed that he’s very well to do, seeing that he has greatly risen to the top from humble beginnings.

Credits:
Fela Durotoye's profile culled from Nigerian Infopedia

cc lalatisca

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by murchurat(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
It's time we make it happen. #voteyouth
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chris Okotie, Prof Pat Utomi and Prof Sonaya dem do pass this one... Yet they didn't see more than 7000 votes (I'm being nice here).

All these jokes called Durotoye, Sowore and likes should understand that their less than 500 supporters and staffs can't make them president even if the election is held in their villages alone.

The best alternative for 2019 is Senator Ahmed Makarfi and the most viable platform is PDP.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by davidodiba(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fela Durotoye has my vote alongside my family members. Say no to Buhari. Say no to the born -to- rule mentality of the Fulani north!!!
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by murchurat(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Chris Okotie, Prof Pat Utomi and Prof Sonaya dem do pass this one... Yet they didn't see more than 7000 votes (I'm being nice here).

All these jokes called Durotoye, Sowore and likes should understand that their less than 500 supporters and staffs can't make them president even if the election is held in their villages alone.

The best alternative for 2019 is Senator Ahmed Makarfi and the most viable platform is PDP.

Is Markarfi a youth? With all there dirty deals at PDP, still aspiring? Let's make a change by our self.
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by murchurat(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
davidodiba:
Fela Durotoye has my vote alongside my family members. Say no to Buhari. Say no to the born -to- rule mentality of the Fulani north!!!

Well, it's a choice. Many of youth aspiring, let's give them our support by obtaining our PVC and vote for them.
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
murchurat:

Is Markarfi a youth? With all there dirty deals at PDP, still aspiring? Let's make a change by our self.
Which dirty deals? Are you the one that brokered the deal?

Lol is Fela Durotoye or whatever a youth?

Youth (UN): 13-24

Nigeria: 18-35

Fela is above 24 & 35, hence, NOT a youth.

Beside, the minimum age for Presidency is 40, hence, not for youths...

As for Fela, if he gets up to 10,000 votes I owe you N50,000.
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by davidodiba(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
murchurat:

Well, it's a choice. Many of youth aspiring, let's give them our support by obtaining our PVC and vote for them.

I have my PVC. I will vote against Buhari by God's grace and I and my family will vote in Fela Durotoye
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nice resume. Really nice... But the political reality is Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by murchurat(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Noted.

Mind you, If you ask Markafi, he will told you he's still a youth. Fela is still by far better than so called baba that are tired but do not want to retire.
Mind you, I am an advocate of vibrant and quality leadership, which we can't get from those that rule in our grandfather time.

We need a vibrant youth that we take up the task.
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by murchurat(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
igbodefender:
Nice resume. Really nice... But the political reality is Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023

Its your opinion duo.
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
murchurat:

Noted.

Mind you, If you ask Markafi, he will told you he's still a youth. Fela is still by far better than so called baba that are tired but do not want to retire.
Mind you, I am an advocate of vibrant and quality leadership, which we can't get from those that rule in our grandfather time.

We need a vibrant youth that we take up the task.
Thank you...

what we need is someone with experience and impeccable track record to manage the affairs of this country for the good of all irrespective of whether he's a youth or not as long as he is of a sound mind and within his productive years.

Ahmed Makarfi has the leadership, experience, track record and charisma, and at the productive age of 62, he perfectly fits that bill...
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by murchurat(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Thank you...

what we need is someone with experience and impeccable track record to manage the affairs of this country for the good of all irrespective of whether he's a youth or not as long as he is of a sound mind and within his productive years.

Ahmed Makarfi has the leadership, experience, track record and charisma, and at the productive age of 62, he perfectly fits that bill...

I see; you are a strong supporter of Markafi, mind you; at the age of 62? I don't think am in support. Maybe when you share his profile and remarkable achievement, I might be convince.
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by Afam4eva(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
As much as i'm in support of young people coming out to contest, i don't think being young is a pre-requisite of being elected as Nigeria's president. You must have the a track record that distinguishes you from your pairs and i don't think Durotoye has that. Being a motivational speaker is not just enough. I will actually pick Sowore ahead of him.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
murchurat:

I see; you are a strong supporter of Markafi, mind you; at the age of 62? I don't think am in support. Maybe when you share his profile and remarkable achievement, I might be convince.
Read this boss... https://www.nairaland.com/4464857/why-makarfi-most-credible-alternative

And his profile

https://www.nairaland.com/4473397/ahmed-makarfi-profile-wife-children/2#67046906

More on him will be dropping my brother...

Thanks for your desire for a better Nigeria
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by murchurat(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Afam4eva:
As much as i;m in support of young people coming out to contest, i don't think being young is a pre-requisite of being elected to Nigeria's president. You must have the a track record that distinguishes you from your pairs and i don't think Durotoye has that. Being a motivational speaker is not just enough. I will actually pick Sowore ahead of him.

It's a matter of choice. My advocacy is for vibrant youth with good n honest leadership.
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by Afam4eva(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
murchurat:

It's a matter of choice. My advocacy is for vibrant youth with good n honest leadership.
And how were you able to decipher this from Fela Durotoye.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by micholen(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

am a witness to this oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by smartleo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Markafi is the president abi? Kontinue

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
micholen:
am a witness to this oh
Awon witness... I loyal o

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by murchurat(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Afam4eva:

And how were you able to decipher this from Fela Durotoye.

Mind you! Fela Durotoye was not the only aspirant I posted. I have post for Sowore's profile too and still many more to come.
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by Afam4eva(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Read this boss... https://www.nairaland.com/4464857/why-makarfi-most-credible-alternative

And his profile

https://www.nairaland.com/4473397/ahmed-makarfi-profile-wife-children/2#67046906

More on him will be dropping my brother...

Thanks for your desire for a better Nigeria

I'll say that your support for Markafi is a selfish one which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm only concerned when you people use words such as qualified, credible and track-record. I just went through his profile that you or whoever garnished it, and it was bleh. My profile is even more intimidating than his. Now, if you were to support someone like Donald Duke, most people will not bother reading what you wrote because his track record speaks for him till date.

The likes of Markafi are the people that should be left in the past because they represent everything that is wrong with the country. It's only sad that a young man like yourself who should be standing behind healthy and forward thinking people, would rather bandy the idea that a beneficiary of federal character is better than over 180 million Nigerians. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Afam4eva:

I'll say that your support for Markafi is a selfish one which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm only concerned when you people use words such as qualified, credible and track-record. I just went through his profile that you or whoever garnished it, and it was bleh. My profile is even more intimidating than his. Now, if you were to support someone like Donald Duke, most people will not bother reading what you wrote because his track record speaks for him till date.

The likes of Markafi are the people that should be left in the past becausethey represent everything that is wrong with the country. It's only sad that a young man like yourself who should be standing behind healthy and forward thinking people, would rather bandy the idea that a beneficiary of federal character is better than over 180 million Nigerians. Tufiakwa.
The bigot in you is just too strong that it has blinded your senses...

PS: I guess Donald Duke's track record of plotting against the success of an elected government (and sabotaging the overall interest of Nigeria) simply because of his hatred and envy for the President and even before he was inaugurated. Your Duke is now a joke if you don't know...

I pray God delivers you from bigotry... Amen
Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by Afam4eva(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The bigot in you is just too strong that it has blinded your senses...

PS: I guess Donald Duke's track record of plotting against the success of an elected government (and sabotaging the overall interest of Nigeria) simply because of his hatred and envy for the President and even before he was inaugurated. Your Duke is now a joke if you don't know...

I pray God delivers you from bigotry... Amen

You're the one who seems to suffer from myopia if that's the only thing you could take away from my post. If at this very young age, you can change political parties and allegiance more than Atiku's entire political career then i feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by Realdeals(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sowore has a brighter chance than Durotoye or any of the other new entrants. Time will surely prove that.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye - Youth Aspiring President 2019 by PDPGuy: 2:13pm On May 04, 2018
Afam4eva:
As much as i'm in support of young people coming out to contest, i don't think being young is a pre-requisite of being elected as Nigeria's president. You must have the a track record that distinguishes you from your pairs and i don't think Durotoye has that. Being a motivational speaker is not just enough. I will actually pick Sowore ahead of him.
I would have supported Sowore, but he lacks economics sense.
He recently promised that if he becomes president, the minimum wage will be increased to N100,000, and corpers’ allowances will be raised to N50,000. You and I know that in light of the present financial condition of the federation account, and the dire economic situation in most states, his promises are more of a ruse than an actual plan.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economic Recovery Happens Only On Paper – Experts / Political Telemundo: Imo State Gov. Okorocha Plans To Impeach Deputy / Elections Transparency Group Carpets Buhari, Fayemi Over N25bn Budget For Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.