Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure (3903 Views)

Video Of Diminutive Man Struggling To Dance With Tall Pretty Woman / Police Arrest Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook And Arranged For Him To Be / Pretty Woman Spends 4 Years Growing Her Fingernails To Win Bet - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by ashjay001(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
RickRansom:
This girl owns a business where communication and dealings with hundreds of people daily in pure English language is the first routine. As such, I expect her to be able to communicate very well and know what some sentences mean.

Me: You look like one of those takeaways in this pic.

She: Take me to your house.

Me: I will take you out tomorrow to a plush restaurant. Visit your hair stylist today for a sleek hairdo in preparation for the D-day tomorrow because I'm going to blow you out of your mind.

She: What's d-day? Is my hair bad?

Previous chat

Me: Paths must cross either through self-help or angelic orchestration. I want to believe our meeting is not just as a result of self-help.

She: I'm grateful.

Me: I must have met you long ago, those times when deep sleep fell upon men.

She: Meaning?

She's not older than me and has spent the last ten years in the corporate environment. I like her figure and religious inclination. But this wacky communication is what I can't wrap my head around. How do I go about this?

I described u, in ds scenario, in ur other thread. Pele ti e
Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by rex444(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sadly and sorrily to the females in the house but these days its been like this .....is it a trend?
Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
RickRansom:

I will have to resign to fate. For years, I have searched this planet for my kind of women whose major selling point is effective communication using Queen's English, and I have never been lucky. I later found one, but she happens to be a married woman. I grieved for 2 years before moving on. She keeps surfacing in my world till today.

The closest I got to one was when I found a nairaland member who initially expressed her interest in me. She's a foreigner. In a bid to know more about my new friend, I dug out everything about her despite that she left no clue in her profile. My detective instinct pissed her off.

My last girlfriend left on the premise that I ought not to have resigned from my place of work. To let her understand what is at stake, I used facts and figures, and she couldn't understand anything. She loathed me, and called me the dumbest that ever walked this planet.

Now I have run out of all options, and I'm willing to subscribe to the school of thought which says marriage is not a bed of roses; stepping into a war zone prepared may turn out to be better than dying of hunger in a figuratively peaceful domain.

Cc: QueenSuccubus

None of us marry perfection, we marry potential.
In as much as we seek for insatiable desires, our wants do not totally come to us in full.

I'm highly sapiosexual. I cannot relate nay strike a conversation with one who is below my standard. People, (Men especially), see me as being egotistical, over bearing, or very choosy. I do not care about their incessant brouhaha! I've long vowed to my self never to date sub-standard, no matter how long it takes, I'll find him.

If that is really a deal breaker for you, I implore you, do not settle for less! What you want/desire is out there. Keep searching, you'll find her.

But if this lady is your spec as mentioned, please endeavour not to miss it. It's an opportunity. Diamonds, sometimes do not come fully-fledged and shiny as we imagine to be, it's left for you to carefully unwrap this parcel that God's brought forth. You can be the game-changer. Like I earlier stated, we do not marry perfection. Life pushes us to certain people to test abilities, doggedness and of course to cause change in their lives.

And Hey man, you need to cut down on your 'words construction'. Not everyone can relate. Most people will see you as a show-off, that sucks!
Nobody's got the ability than you do. Like I stated, be the game-changer.

'E go be'.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by KillaB(f): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
As educated and well grounded as I am, I really don’t understand what the fuçk you said all through What the fuçk does “You look like a take aways” mean? You’re the one that don’t know how to speak proper English. And stop with the ostentatious, migraine inducing, Shakespearesque, incredibly tacky and corny sentences. It has nothing to do with being exposed or educated.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Talk to her in pidgin..Don't u know that there's nothing sweeter than PIDGIN? undecided

And stop this nonsense flowery words like Shakespeare biko...It wont help u at all.. tongue

sister may God bless you for speaking mind
Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by Diamond23(f): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
RickRansom:
This girl owns a business where communication and dealings with hundreds of people daily in pure English language is the first routine. As such, I expect her to be able to communicate very well and know what some sentences mean.

Me: You look like one of those takeaways in this pic.

She: Take me to your house.

Me: I will take you out tomorrow to a plush restaurant. Visit your hair stylist today for a sleek hairdo in preparation for the D-day tomorrow because I'm going to blow you out of your mind.

She: What's d-day? Is my hair bad?

Previous chat

Me: Paths must cross either through self-help or angelic orchestration. I want to believe our meeting is not just as a result of self-help.

She: I'm grateful.

Me: I must have met you long ago, those times when deep sleep fell upon men.

She: Meaning?

She's not older than me and has spent the last ten years in the corporate environment. I like her figure and religious inclination. But this wacky communication is what I can't wrap my head around. How do I go about this?
Kindly expose her to exposure nah!!! sad
Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by sunnedee2: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
RickRansom:

Pidgin can't convey deep meanings. And she doesn't even know what pidgin is as a result of our location.
Ahem.... Kindly ask Warri guys... It conveys the deepest meanings... The real depth...
Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Then speak to her in layman's terms aka simple English, it's like you're trying too hard (which is also a turn off).

"Angelic orchestration"
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
shaybebaby:
Sounds like someone who is very literal in her understanding like someone with aspergers.

I think you need to be more direct in your communication, less superfluous words.

Eg. you : "make yourself look extra special tomorrow because I intend to take you out on a nice date"

"you look like a dream come to life" etc

That is if you must keep using those cheesy lines.

Nice comment! You understood those sentences with ease. I was surprised because this person owns a school. Let me add that I made her responses error-free in this thread as against the original.

There was a situation where I had to explain something, and used about 200 words. The volume threw her off balance. But she has correct responses to sentences like 'When are you leaving the place?', 'Did they tell you why they failed to show up?' etc. But if I say something like 'Having understood what is at stake here, will you risk diverting your resources to this venture?' she would go blank, and request that I make my sentences clear.
Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
KOPT33:
OP smoke weed and fall in love with with reading to yourself. Put out a dull front and enjoy your world in your head.

You're tripping too hard my bro.

Don't mind me jare, bro.
Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by Rosebloom: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Oga, leave too much grammar...just go straight to the point. dream... when men are in deep sleep ko
Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by Nobody: 6:38am On May 01, 2018
Sugar97:
Wow...this has to be the most reasonable and decent thread I have seen on nairaland

Hi sugar can I mail you privately? wink
Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by Sugar97(f): 7:56pm On May 10, 2018
Ire2:

Hi sugar can I mail you privately? wink

It depends on what u're mailing smiley
Re: Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 10, 2018
Sugar97:

It depends on what u're mailing smiley

Lol I want us to be friends or more than that cheesy. You look really cute and smart, just exactly how I want my lady to look. Slender and pretty. smiley wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davash222 did nt deactivated. Thread closed / Calabar Lawyer Whose Wife Died While Chasing Him And His Sidechic Is In Coma / First Cum Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.