Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng (639 Views)

4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by KingMicky3286: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday openly affirmed his aim to look for a moment term in office in one year from now’s presidential decisions, reviewing that he had challenged for the country’s plum work a few times previously however lost.

This occurred at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Stadium in Bauchi, the Bauchi state capital, where the President, who is on a two-day official visit to the state, tended to a mammoth group.

Review that the President had about a fortnight back before withdrawing to London in front of 2018 CHOGM told the National Executive Committee individuals from his gathering – the APC – that he would look for re-race in 2019.

The President’s affirmation was reported by Governors Simon Lalong, Nasir El-Rufai and a presidential associate.

Affirming his choice to look for re-race, Buhari told the Bauchi swarm, "When I came into control as a military Head of State amid the military period, there was not at all like rebellion in the North East, in spite of the fact that I re-challenged a few times amid the popularity based time and lost. I challenged again in 2015 and God in his vast leniency, gave me triumph.

"I have effectively made my aims known to Nigerians that I will in any case challenge again in 2019 and I’m cheerful for the help you are as of now providing for me today,” the President told the general population.

He said further, "I challenged race out of the blue, second and third circumstances, however lost. I said great and challenged decision again for the fourth time and won. I am letting you know, I am will challenge decision again for the seat of president and I will win since I have never been discovered needing.

"I filled in as a president, representative and director of Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF), yet never plundered the treasury like Nigerian past pioneers, who possess 20 to 30 houses, while a few Nigerians can’t bear the cost of one space to rest in."

Do you think that President Buhari will win 2019 general election ?
https://questionnigeria.com/question/do-you-think-that-president-buhari-will-win-2019-general-election/

Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
No obviously
Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by veraponpo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
100% Sure he will win.

The votes are already divided because of the too many interest groups:

Fela Durotoye will share the Lagos educated Youths- Christians maybe 5% of the total count about 1.5M of about 30M total votes

Sowore will pick the activists in the whole nation- about 1m of the total votes

Atiku might not get PDP ticket and if he does may win 60% in the East and South South. The two (Ss and SE) will give a total of about 6m votes and 25% of the North (North can give 15M) = 3.6M + 3.75 total 7.35M + about 2M from other places ( all things being equal)

Other contestants will have 2M

Buhari surely will have at least 13M or more. Thus:

The real politicians in the East will vote for him against 2023, he will have more than 1M from SE

He will have about 1M from SS ( Akwa Ibom, Edo, Cross River, Bayelsa doesnt have GEJ any more, Delta is already divided, Rivers, APC has 2 Senators out of 3)

He will have at least 1.2M from South West

North East and North West should give him 10M votes

North central should give him 1M

Total for Buhari is already about 14.2M conservatively.

PMB all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
what kind of gargantuan gaga question is this?
Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by aloeman15(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
he'll win, Hands down. sad, but true.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by Angelparadise: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
veraponpo:

100% Sure he will win.

Th
May the innocent children and adults killed senselessly because buhari body odour ,actions or inaction torment any body supporting buhari second term which prove they feed on the innocent blood .

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by veraponpo(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Angelparadise:

May the innocent children and adults killed senselessly because buhari body odour ,actions or inaction torment any body supporting buhari second term which prove they feed on the innocent blood .

You know nothing.

Is it Buhari that is responsible for the killings or the governors that lack leadership abilities?

Buhari has only one step and that is declaring state of emergency in those states.

I am sure people like you supported GEJ when the whole North East was ravaged by Boko Haram and North Central states like Benue and Plataeu were under siege. Over 4000 died in Benue under GEJ but you are shouting now under Buhari simply because he is a Fulani man.

Let the governor take action. Call all the stakeholders. Dont look helpless and useless. That is the hallmark of leadership
Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by Angelparadise: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
veraponpo:

You know nothing.

Is it Buhari that is responsible for the killings or the governors that lack leadership abilities?

Buhari has only one step and that is declaring state of emergency in those states.

I am sure people like you supported GEJ when the whole North East was ravaged by Boko Haram and North Central states like Benue and Plataeu were under siege. Over 4000 died in Benue under GEJ but you are shouting now under Buhari simply because he is a Fulani man.

Let the governor take action. Call all the stakeholders. Dont look helpless and useless. That is the hallmark of leadership
What a shame ! all these just to justify the killing of innocent children and adults ! may the innocent deaths torment those that reason like you . imaging you telling this shit to Benue indigenes or boko haram victims.
OK let act like a monster for a second like you ,it happen during Jonathan and you voted him out but the worst is happening during your god buhari you inhumanely want him to be voted back against, What a demonic hypocrisy ! God forbid your kind to have authority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by tuniski: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
veraponpo:

100% Sure he will win.

Fela Durotoye will share the Lagos educated Youths- Christians maybe 5% of the total count about 1.5M of about 30M total votes

Atiku might not get PDP ticket and if he does may win 60% in the East and South South. The two (Ss and SE) will give a total of about 6m votes and 25% of the North (North can give 15M) = 3.6M + 3.75 total 7.35M + about 2M from other places ( all things being equal)

The real politicians in the East will vote for him against 2023, he will have more than 1M from SE

He will have about 1M from SS ( Akwa Ibom, Edo, Cross River, Bayelsa doesnt have GEJ any more, Delta is already divided, Rivers, APC has 2 Senators out of 3)

PMB all the way!!!
Hmmmm!
Durotoye,sowore and all the 3rd force noise won't get 5% of the votes put together. Buhari may get 13m+ but, that won't be enuff to get him reelected. The PDP whosoever is the candidate will trash Buhari. QED!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by Ekpeitut: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
The f...k NO!
Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by SternProphet: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari will WIN landslide. If you like go and bomb 100 churches in Benue with Pope inside. He will WIN.
Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by SternProphet: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
veraponpo:

100% Sure he will win.

PMB all the way!!!

Buhari was scoring 14.2 million votes as an underdog nau, Please stop being conservative he will get about 18m. He is the only issue now. People who are going to vote for him and against him, not because of any other person
Re: Do You Think That President Buhari Will Win 2019 General Election ? ~Question Ng by KingMicky3286: 2:04am On Apr 28, 2018
SternProphet:

Buhari was scoring 14.2 million votes as an underdog nau, Please stop being conservative he will get about 18m. He is the only issue now. People who are going to vote for him and against him, not because of any other person

based on peoples complains, if he wins again. you should know he did wayo ( rig)

(1) (Reply)

They Vowed To Deal With Me"-senator Who Moved Motion For Buhari’s Impeachment / PHOTOS: Ekiti APC Primary Affected By Huge Protest / Chief Dr. Anslem Enyimba. A Man To Beat For Anambra South Senatorial Aspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.