Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? (3630 Views)

Any Used Phone But In Great Condition For Sale? / Downloaded A Movie, It Plays On My Phone But Doesn't Play On My Tv / I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Kalapizim(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Most of us are pretty happy with last year's phone purchase be it Infinix Zero 5, Hot 5 or something else.
Yet, try as they might, no OEM can produce a truly perfect phone. As technology changes, new trends present itself. And as consumers, we accept some of these to get as close to perfect as possible.

So, when you examine that piece of glass and metal in your hand, how would you improve it?
Let's hear below.

http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/379406

Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Anegbettedude: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kalapizim:

Most of us are pretty happy with last year's phone purchase be it Infinix Zero 5, Hot 5 or something else.
Yet, try as they might, no OEM can produce a truly perfect phone. As technology changes, new trends present itself. And as consumers, we accept some of these to get as close to perfect as possible.

So, when you examine that piece of glass and metal in your hand, how would you improve it?
Let's hear below.

http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/379406
A bigger RAM Space will do well
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by CaptainStephen(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2018
More Battery duration like once in a week charging.
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by zaihaali(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
a better CPU
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:
a better CPU

What's with CPU sef?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by barackodam: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

What's with CPU sef?

in my opinion, the best part of
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
barackodam:

in my opinion, the best part of

Best part, how?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by zaihaali(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

Best part, how?

when you have a better CPU, the phone will be smoother. very smooth
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:

when you have a better CPU, the phone will be smoother. very smooth

So, how will you know a better CPU?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by zaihaali(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

So, how will you know a better CPU?

it entails a host of things
ram
processor
frequency and the likes
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:

it entails a host of things
ram
processor
frequency and the likes

Ram, yeah, everyone knows that. What's frequency btw?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by zaihaali(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

Ram, yeah, everyone knows that. What's frequency btw?

I actually donno what it's called, but that's what I call it. like the 1.5ghz something, that's what I call frequency. then the octacore, or quadcore or whatever core, is the processor
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:

I actually donno what it's called, but that's what I call it. like the 1.5ghz something, that's what I call frequency. then the octacore, or quadcore or whatever core, is the processor

So, the higher they are, the faster the phone, right?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by zaihaali(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

So, the higher they are, the faster the phone, right?

supposedly, but y'know, these things are often times complicated
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:

supposedly, but y'know, these things are often times complicated

Complicated in what sense?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by zaihaali(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

Complicated in what sense?

they follow each other in a particular manner...yiu can't have a 1.2ghz decacore neither can you have a 1.6ghz dual core. there has to be a balance
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by barackodam: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:

they follow each other in a particular manner...yiu can't have a 1.2ghz decacore neither can you have a 1.6ghz dual core. there has to be a balance

God bless you bro. I lamented about this in one of their recent phones, last year it thereabouts. It was 1.4 octacore
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
barackodam:

God bless you bro. I lamented about this in one of their recent phones, last year it thereabouts. It was 1.4 octacore

So, 1.4 octa isnor good? shocked
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by barackodam: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

It's okay, but it won't gel well
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by zaihaali(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

good but not good enough
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:

good but not good enough
barackodam:

It's okay, but it won't gel well

Oh, wow. Thanks for the enlightenment guys
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by zaihaali(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

don't mention
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by barackodam: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

You're welcomed.

An octacore requires at least, 1.5, to work optimally. So I wondered why, if they could give it a 1.4, why not a 1.5

You understand my angle, right?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
barackodam:

You're welcomed.

An octacore requires at least, 1.5, to work optimally. So I wondered why, if they could give it a 1.4, why not a 1.5

You understand my angle, right?

Yeah, I think I do
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by zaihaali(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

Yeah, I think I do

good, at least, it won't be a foreign discuss to you totally, next time
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:

good, at least, it won't be a foreign discuss to you totally, next time

It definitely won't
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
A quick question please. What's the best for octacore?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by zaihaali(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
CaptainStephen:
More Battery duration like once in a week charging.
because na power ko tongue
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Barackmeringo: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Anegbettedude:

A bigger RAM Space will do well
i don't understand bigger RAM space will do well?
You 1 turn am to system ni or what..
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by barackodam: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

I donno, can't say, but, mostly, it's 1.4
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
barackodam:

I donno, can't say, but, mostly, it's 1.4
zaihaali:

Hmmmmm, thanks.

I so much hate being a noob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Note 9 Or Redmi Note 9 Pro Max / Airtel Removed My BIS Subcription On Android / How To Root Infinix Note 3 X601 And Pro Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.