Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? (3665 Views)

Any Used Phone But In Great Condition For Sale? / Downloaded A Movie, It Plays On My Phone But Doesn't Play On My Tv / I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Maliki001: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Anegbettedude:

A bigger RAM Space will do well
yiur head de dua
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Maliki001: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
CaptainStephen:
More Battery duration like once in a week charging.
u can get that like full dat just do optimization
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Maliki001: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:
a better CPU
to snapdragon
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Maliki001: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

Best part, how?
that's what i consider most before buying a phone
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Maliki001: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:

when you have a better CPU, the phone will be smoother. very smooth
jst call it flash
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Maliki001: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

So, how will you know a better CPU?
frim tge specification
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Reeberry11: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Barackmeringo:
what is the essence of the phone if you can't stock it with Apps
Ask them o
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
greenhulk:

Non removable battery is better in many ways
1. It allows for a better build quality

2. Ur phone will not squeek when shaking it. If u notice after some times on phones with removable batteries, it gets to some point when the battery doesn't fit well and people have to use a piece of paper to make the battery fit. For non removable battery this is non existent.

3. Water proofing. Almost impossible to make a water resistant phone with removable battery.

4. Rest of mind. If u are buying a used phone with removable battery there are chances that the seller would have removed the original battery and replace with a China battery before selling. When u buy it and start using it u will notice massive battery drain. Sometimes when u are on 50% phone will just drop to 1%.
everything that haa advantage have ia disadvantage too sha
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Ejadike(m): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2018
My TECNO Camon CM is just awesome, I'll only change the internal memory..
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Ejadike(m): 6:38am On Apr 29, 2018
phaulzoe:
everything that haa advantage have ia disadvantage too sha
very true but let's focus on the positive side..
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Anegbettedude: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Maliki001:
yiur head de dua
na so baba grin
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
How many mega pixel again? The bomb
Kalapizim:

Most of us are pretty happy with last year's phone purchase be it Infinix Zero 5, Hot 5 or something else.
Yet, try as they might, no OEM can produce a truly perfect phone. As technology changes, new trends present itself. And as consumers, we accept some of these to get as close to perfect as possible.

So, when you examine that piece of glass and metal in your hand, how would you improve it?
Let's hear below.

http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/379406
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
One thing about infinix that I like is that it is very afordable
bookmaniac:
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Anegbettedude:
na so baba grin
how far?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ejadike:
very true but let's focus on the positive side..
the advantage should always be greater than the disadvantage.
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Anegbettedude:

A bigger RAM Space will do well
I concur with you
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
bookmaniac:
undecided cool sad angry
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
That will be like 2000mah
CaptainStephen:
More Battery duration like once in a week charging.
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
cry[color=#990000][/color]
bookmaniac:
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
bookmaniac:
That will be like 2000mah
do you mean 20,000mah?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
[Mine is infinix note 4.i love the ohone like kilodequote author=Ejadike post=67118320]My TECNO Camon CM is just awesome, I'll only change the internal memory..[/quote]
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Reeberry11:
Ask them o
which phone particularly are you talking about?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Maliki001:
yiur head de dua
*correction* your head dey dia
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ejadike:
is the internal memory changeable?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Maliki001:
u can get that like full dat just do optimization
are you serious?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ejadike:
angry shocked wink embarassed
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
lipsrsealed grin angry
bookmaniac:
One thing about infinix that I like is that it is very afordable
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by bookmaniac(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
sad cheesy undecided wink shocked angry
Maliki001:
jst call it flash
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by GeneralBlaze: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Who goes there
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by GeneralBlaze: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
bookmaniac:
angry shocked wink embarassed

U sabi
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by GeneralBlaze: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
bookmaniac:
is the internal memory changeable?

Hian......how will u ask this type of question
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by GeneralBlaze: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
bookmaniac:
[Mine is infinix note 4.i love the ohone like kilodequote author=Ejadike post=67118320]My TECNO Camon CM is just awesome, I'll only change the internal memory..

What is this one saying sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Camon X (gaming Quest) / Samsung Galaxy A21s. Have Anyone Use It? Please Share / Has Samsung Come To Take Over The African Market With The Samsung A 12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.