Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos) (871 Views)

Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos) by MsLalasticlala(f): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
A man has filed a Law suit against an Instagram Model for sexually assaulting his dog and refusing to go down with his pet.

Hef was sexually assaulted during a photo shoot with a hot bikini model, according to documents and it will interest you that Hef issa DOG.

The model's name is Deyana Mounira, and 2 weeks ago she showed up for a photo shoot at the home of a guy named Tony Toutouni, who says he's "Instagram famous." Dude does have 1.5 million followers. Anyway, during the photo shoot, Tony says Deyana started playing around with his dog, Hef.

According to the lawsuit, Tony's filed against Deyana ... Hef stands about 5' when on his hind legs, while Deyana goes about 5'6". As Tony puts it, Deyana "began sensually playing with Hef; arousing Hef by playing with his genitals and masturbating him."

Tony says Hef was totally into it, and started mounting and thrusting and "even appeared to place his front legs on [her] buttocks."

In the suit, filed by attorney Ardy Pirnia, Tony says he told Deyana and the photog he did NOT want the footage on the Internet and they agreed. However, the video and photos showed up on her IG a couple days later.

The video is pretty damning and very hard to tell who the aggressor was because the lady was 'ready' and so was the dog. Tony later posted the video himself, but added the caption, "I can't believe this Thirsty girl used my dog to gain followers."

Tony is suing Deyana for fraud and infliction of emotional distress (on him, not Hef) and he wants her to fork over $1.5 million in damages.
As for Hef ... based on a pic posted this week, it seems he has recovered.

Watch Video :

https://joelsblog.com.ng/instagram-model-slay-queen-sued-for-sexually-assaulting-a-dog/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos) by MsLalasticlala(f): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove MissyB3 Fynestboi Ashewoboy NwaAmaikpe
Re: Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
She was just using the dog for some photo shoot nothing more smiley her body is hawt kiss kiss

To the fellow below me though tongue it's so good to be fct again cool
Re: Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos) by donstan18: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
If that dog can be Hot seeing another lady's ass, it means the dog has being seeing asses.

So it's either the man is upset that the model tried snatching his lover from him or he's angry because he wasn't opportune to grab the model's ass just like the dog did.

That man need to answer questions.
Re: Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin

Why turn the poor dog on for your selfish reasons?

I support Tony on this!
Re: Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos) by Auladimeji(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
The only thing i like about that Model is her fresh and light skin.Nothing else.
Team Curve

Re: Man Sue's IG Model For Sexually Assaulting His Dog (videos & Photos) by MsLalasticlala(f): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Pant Down Episode 3 / 8 Ways To Destroy Your Relationship Fast! / Help Me! I Didn’t Know He Is A Spiritual Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.