Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) (20834 Views)

How To Summon The Demon / Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by mystiquerebirth(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2018
If you need to open your doors for money drawing, make your clients obey your demands and pay you on time, get favours from people, draw customers and clients for your business, overcome your business or office completion, get rid of bad luck/hex/jinx, be protected from all forms of attacks/evil and many more, contact me for supernatural intervention.

You can equally join my online magick training for beginners, advanved and professional magick/sorcery classes.

May the gods and goddesses of wealth smile upon you.

Welcome to MYSTIQUE SYMPHONY!

CLAUNECK is a demon of commerce, wealth and treasures. He has power over riches and can cause treasures to be found. He has the ability to deliver great riches to who makes a pact(agreement or covenant) with him. Clauneck is greatly loved by Lucifer and as such is empowered with the ability to bring money to who invokes him.

Clauneck controls so much riches and can make a person wealthy. This is a demon of wealth and a revealer of treasures, he can open your eyes, teaching you the secrets and the path to wealth, while correcting your mistakes.

Remember this is a powerful demon, and the first rules about invoking or evoking demons is that they can be tricksters and can Bleep you over. Be cautious, remember that. One more point to note about this: Clauneck is a day demon. It's best to work with Clauneck in the day.

The first step to connecting to this demon is to obtain it’s sigil and meditate dutifully on it. Now, I will relate a personal story to you. Years back, I had an invocation of a demon (not Clauneck) to do and I was studying the sigil which I had on my laptop in the night. I was looking at that symbol of the demon, to learn how to prepare it properly, when suddenly I felt a strange force jump at me from the laptop screen, trying to strangle me, I screamed some power names and rushed out, only to return and delete the sigil. I later returned to it, after preparing my mind better, and protecting myself.

Make a protective circle with salt or flour. Sit in a dark room illuminated with nothing but black candles. Sit in a yoga pose on the floor and hold the sigil in the palm of your hand.(right or left whichever feels more comfortable to you).

Gaze and Meditate on the sigil of Clauneck at least 30 minutes per day till you feel a strange light-headedness and a seeming presence with you. Now begin thinking of what it is you want to achieve through this ritual. Get as clear of a mental image as you can of what you want. Immediately you feel that, begin to ask him questions, and if you have good concentration skills, clairvoyance or clairaudience abilities, you would be able to communicate properly with him.

Once you feel you have connected to this demon, Clauneck, begin chanting the spirit’s name until you experience a feeling as if you were about to faint.
You may perceive the presence of clauneck or not, whichever way, know that Clauneck is there with you and begin making your requests.

You can start off with an altar to Clauneck, made of black cloth, or if you wish, a green cloth. I use empty cartons of indomie for work such as this, for my altar.

When you summon this demon, remember he can appear in any form he wishes. Demons or spirits in general have no definite shape or form of appearance. I have personally seen some spirits appear as cute as Donald Duke, and some as ugly as any thing you can imagine. Just remember to ask the demon to appear in a good and lovely manner if you plan to do an evocation.

Some people are so greedy to ask spirits for hundreds of millions of Naira at a sitting. Well, it’s possible, the spiritual world is so vast. However, remember that you will be likely paying with the lives of innocent people- your friends, family and strangers, and ultimately your life in many cases. Is it possible to invoke large sums of money at a time? Yes it is, and no it is not, there are a lot of dyanimcs and mechanics to it. The best way to make money from spirits is to have a job, a business, something they can expand on and prosper for you.

When he appears, you can offer some food and juice or water, whatever you are led to offer.

Summon Clauneck, while gazing deeply at the sigil and repeat these words slowly: "Clauneck i summon you, Clauneck I call out to you loved by Lucifer,and empowered with the ability to bring great wealth and riches. Clauneck, i invoke you, hear my call." Keep repeating this invocation for at least nine times.

At this moment, go ahead and make your demand from clauneck for what you need help with and find out from him if he demands for a pact.

Pacts or covenants make a work like this stronger and faster, however, remember that it is a heavy responsibility, and if you fail to deliver, you could have yourself to blame. Remember that MYSTIQUEREBIRTH said this. Some persons offer their blood in pacts. Blood is powerful and makes a work stronger, but remember that any spiritual work involving your blood is harder to reverse. You can make a covenant of making a particular offering every month.

Here is my personal formula of oil that can also help draw in money much powerfully when you have done this ritual.

Purchase the MYSTIQUEREBIRTH MONEY INVOCATION OIL, MYSTIQUEREBIRTH POWDER, 21 coins, 1 dollar, 1 pound, sugar and other herbs that I will rather not reveal now, considering this is my personal commercial oil formula for money drawing.

This is a ritual that should open your doors, bring you great opportunities and lead you to great wealth. Clauneck hates lazy people, you need to be hardworking, diligent and also resourceful. Do not rest on your oars and demand a spirit to do what you should do as a human.

NOTE: do not practice any of this if you have no experience at all with spiritual work or the occult, it could be very dangerous, this is a demon, and not an Angel. also keep away, if suffer from seizures or epilepsy. beware. for me, this is 18 years of constant practice and i am still learning daily.

And the watch word is caution.

Stay safe, and be blessed,

I am an experienced spiritualist, psychic consultant, a spiritual medium and an occult writer with extensive skill, knowledge and gifting; I have practiced the magick arts over the past 18 years.

The distinctive feature for me is that I am a follower of various spiritual paths, skilled in practical applications of all.

I practice native magick using our local ATR, Wicca, Brujeria, ceremonial magick, chaos magick, , Enochian Magick, Earth magick, Hoodoo, voodoo, Earth Magick, low magick and the Kaballah.

I am currently perfecting my skills on chaos magick workings using Islamic Magick available and the Umbanda.

for further discussion, contact me at mystifiedsymphony@gmail.com or chat me on whatsapp: +234 909 164 3605
Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by theunnamed: 6:07pm On May 18, 2018
Can your demon cause you to predict 5 straight draws or 3 correct scores? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by mystiquerebirth(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2018
you need to read this bro, if you did, you wouldn't be asking this. if you are too lazy to read it, then do not comment.

theunnamed:
Can your demon cause you to predict 5 straight draws or 3 correct scores? lipsrsealed
Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by Amadaz(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2018
Nawa oh... But bro, how about invoking Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Don't you think its the best invocation everyone should bother to make?

3 Likes

Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by Originakalokalo(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2018
mystiquerebirth:
CLAUNECK is a demon of commerce, wealth and treasures. He has power over riches and can cause treasures to be found. He has the ability to deliver great riches to who makes a pact(agreement or covenant) with him. Clauneck is greatly loved by Lucifer and as such is empowered with the ability to bring money to who invokes him.

Clauneck controls so much riches and can make a person wealthy. This is a demon of wealth and a revealer of treasures, he can open your eyes, teaching you the secrets and the path to wealth, while correcting your mistakes.

Remember this is a powerful demon, and the first rules about invoking or evoking demons is that they can be tricksters and can Bleep you over. Be cautious, remember that. One more point to note about this: Clauneck is a day demon.

The first step to connecting to this demon is to obtain it’s sigil and meditate dutifully on it. Now, I will relate a personal story to you. Years back, I had an invocation of a demon (not Clauneck) to do and I was studying the sigil which I had on my laptop in the night. I was looking at that symbol of the demon, to learn how to prepare it properly, when suddenly I felt a strange force jump at me from the laptop screen, trying to strangle me, I screamed some power names and rushed out, only to return and delete the sigil. I later returned to it, after preparing my mind better, and protecting myself.

Make a protective circle with salt or flour. Sit in a dark room illuminated with nothing but black candles. Sit in a yoga pose on the floor and hold the sigil in the palm of your hand.(right or left whichever feels more comfortable to you).

Gaze and Meditate on the sigil of Clauneck at least 30 minutes per day till you feel a strange light-headedness and a seeming presence with you. Now begin thinking of what it is you want to achieve through this ritual. Get as clear of a mental image as you can of what you want. Immediately you feel that, begin to ask him questions, and if you have good concentration skills, clairvoyance or clairaudience abilities, you would be able to communicate properly with him.

Once you feel you have connected to this demon, Clauneck, begin chanting the spirit’s name until you experience a feeling as if you were about to faint.
You may perceive the presence of clauneck or not, whichever way, know that Clauneck is there with you and begin making your requests.

You can start off with an altar to Clauneck, made of black cloth, or if you wish, a green cloth. I use empty cartons of indomie for work such as this, for my altar.

When you summon this demon, remember he can appear in any form he wishes. Demons or spirits in general have no definite shape or form of appearance. I have personally seen some spirits appear as cute as Donald Duke, and some as ugly as any thing you can imagine. Just remember to ask the demon to appear in a good and lovely manner if you plan to do an evocation.

Some people are so greedy to ask spirits for hundreds of millions of Naira at a sitting. Well, it’s possible, the spiritual world is so vast. However, remember that you will be likely paying with the lives of innocent people- your friends, family and strangers, and ultimately your life in many cases. Is it possible to invoke large sums of money at a time? Yes it is, and no it is not, there are a lot of dyanimcs and mechanics to it. The best way to make money from spirits is to have a job, a business, something they can expand on and prosper for you.

When he appears, you can offer some food and juice or water, whatever you are led to offer.

Summon Clauneck, while gazing deeply at the sigil and repeat these words slowly: "Clauneck i summon you, Clauneck I call out to you loved by Lucifer,and empowered with the ability to bring great wealth and riches. Clauneck, i invoke you, hear my call." Keep repeating this invocation for at least nine times.

At this moment, go ahead and make your demand from clauneck for what you need help with and find out from him if he demands for a pact.

Pacts or covenants make a work like this stronger and faster, however, remember that it is a heavy responsibility, and if you fail to deliver, you could have yourself to blame. Remember that MYSTIQUEREBIRTH said this. Some persons offer their blood in pacts. Blood is powerful and makes a work stronger, but remember that any spiritual work involving your blood is harder to reverse. You can make a covenant of making a particular offering every month.

Here is my personal formula of oil that can also help draw in money much powerfully when you have done this ritual.

Purchase the MYSTIQUEREBIRTH MONEY INVOCATION OIL, MYSTIQUEREBIRTH POWDER, 21 coins, 1 dollar, 1 pound, sugar and other herbs that I will rather not reveal now, considering this is my personal commercial oil formula for money drawing.

This is a ritual that should open your doors, bring you great opportunities and lead you to great wealth. Clauneck hates lazy people, you need to be hardworking, diligent and also resourceful. Do not rest on your oars and demand a spirit to do what you should do as a human.

NOTE: do not practice any of this if you have no experience at all with spiritual work or the occult, it could be very dangerous, this is a demon, and not an Angel. also keep away, if suffer from seizures or epilepsy. beware. for me, this is 18 years of constant practice and i am still learning daily.

I am an experienced spiritualist, psychic consultant, a spiritual medium and an occult writer with extensive skill, knowledge and gifting; I have practiced the magick arts over the past 18 years.

The distinctive feature for me is that I am a follower of various spiritual paths, skilled in practical applications of all.

I practice native magick using our local ATR, Wicca, Brujeria, ceremonial magick, chaos magick, , Enochian Magick, Earth magick, Hoodoo, voodoo, Earth Magick, low magick and the Kaballah.

I am currently perfecting my skills on chaos magick workings using Islamic Magick available and the Umbanda.

for further discussion, contact me at mystifiedsymphony@gmail.com or chat me on whatsapp: +234 909 164 3605

Deceit and Danger

Remember the Lord thy God WHO GIVES YOU POWER TO HAVE WEALTH. Deutronomy 8 vs 18.

God's give riches is without sorrow.

Don't expose your soul to demon's possession.

JESUS IS LORD.

3 Likes

Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by mystiquerebirth(m): 2:29am On May 19, 2018
Thank you bro for your timely warning. Like I warned in the article, this is hard-core and is not for kids dabbling into what they know little or nothing about.

Dangerous? Yes, if you ignore the rules and tips which are clearly outlined. If a person invokes a demon for wealth, offers his blood and promises a cow in return for a million every month. When the demon begins to deliver and you refuse to pay up, you have invited danger to yourself. But if the demon, did not deliver, the fault is not yours, and you are safe.

Deceit? Well, a man's truth is another man's deceit.

Possession? I have practiced more exorcisms than I can ever count and it's not easy for a demon to possess a person. What is easily obtainable is demonic influence, which you yourself could be susceptible to. For a demon over ride a person's spirit and soul, to gain control of the body, there is usually so much legal grounds that must have been broken.

And God gives wealth...I believe too bro. Like I said, I am a practitioner of all paths powerful and effective.

God bless you.

Originakalokalo:

Deceit and Danger

Remember the Lord thy God WHO GIVES YOU POWER TO HAVE WEALTH. Deutronomy 8 vs 18.

God's give riches is without sorrow.

Don't expose your soul to demon's possession.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by M0ron: 3:49am On May 19, 2018
mystiquerebirth:

Remember this is a powerful demon, and the first rules about invoking or evoking demons is that they can be tricksters and can Bleep you over. Be cautious, remember that. One more point to note about this: Clauneck is a day demon.

Had you summoned that shiet demon then you wouldn't be here soliciting for customers

2 Likes

Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by Nostradamus: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
mystiquerebirth:
Thank you bro for your timely warning. Like I warned in the article, this is hard-core and is not for kids dabbling into what they know little or nothing about.

Dangerous? Yes, if you ignore the rules and tips which are clearly outlined. If a person invokes a demon for wealth, offers his blood and promises a cow in return for a million every month. When the demon begins to deliver and you refuse to pay up, you have invited danger to yourself. But if the demon, did not deliver, the fault is not yours, and you are safe.

Deceit? Well, a man's truth is another man's deceit.

Possession? I have practiced more exorcisms than I can ever count and it's not easy for a demon to possess a person. What is easily obtainable is demonic influence, which you yourself could be susceptible to. For a demon over ride a person's spirit and soul, to gain control of the body, there is usually so much legal grounds that must have been broken.

And God gives wealth...I believe too bro. Like I said, I am a practitioner of all paths powerful and effective.

God bless you.

you got any society/brotherhood where you mentor those who are intereseted in the occult?
Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by mystiquerebirth(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
I offer mentorship to upcoming or gifted magickians. I will running an online workshop on Practical Magick very soon.

Nostradamus:
you got any society/brotherhood where you mentor those who are intereseted in the occult?
Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by mystiquerebirth(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
If you are facing any issues that require supernatural/spiritual intervention, then contact me at: mystifiedsymphony@gmail.com

I can handle your love/love reconciliation cases, court or legal cases, getting rid of bad luck, spirit summoning, opening your doors for wealth drawing, healing, making your clients pay you on time and heed to your demands.
Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by mystiquerebirth(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
This thread has opened a flood of knowledge and interest into the person and Power of the Demon, Clauneck.

I get scores of e-mails and chats daily asking for directions or toyou report results with Clauneck. So many other persons, have also expressed the need to perform wealth drawing spells or rituals.

I will be going deeper into this matter and sharing my findings and experiences since I last penned this enlightening article.
Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by mystiquerebirth(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Welcome to the new year, 2021.

I'll be making a life changing announcement here soon to benefit anyone appointed by Clauneck and the good spirits for ascendancy.
Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by mystiquerebirth(m): 2:12am On Jan 02, 2021
It's a new year and you need new results for your endeavours. Are you willing to end delays, poverty, disappointment and troubles around you? Then, I have the solution you need.

I'm bringing you two powerful magickal seminars that would help you take that leap from obscurity to ascendancy.

I'll be guiding you in a practical magickal seminar to perform rare and highly effective rituals, spells and invocations/evocations for manifesting money, jobs, material things, love and other needs. This self-paced class would show you the secrets to manifestation and drawing wealth.

Here are the details for the two upcoming classes:

1. Money manifestation class: this practical class is focused on the secrets and art of drawing money to yourself.
I shall expose you to the dynamics of working with spirits and the universe to draw the money you need.

You will gain an understanding into the theories and the dynamics of money and how it's affected by the spiritual world.

This class requires you have a basic understanding of spirituality and magick.

Fee: 20 thousand Naira
Duration: 5 days
Venue: online
Date: 1st to 5th February, 2021

2. MANIFESTATION SECRETS CLASS: This class is designed to teach you the system to manifest your needs within a short time, whether it's money, love, jobs etc.

You will be empowered to overcome the enemies of delays, disappointment, backwardness etc.

You will be given a theoretical and practical understanding to the proven secrets of manifestation.

Fee: 10 thousand Naira
Duration: 3 days
Venue: online
Date: 7th to 9th February, 2021

If you are interested in any of this powerful seminar, send me an e-mail at: mystifiedsymphony@gmail.com, indicating your interest.
Re: How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) by Daniel185: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
I'm in need of a Spiritual Mentor,please how can i contact you

(1) (Reply)

Paying Tithes Or Giving To The Needy? / The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional / Church Of England Appoints Woyin Dorgu As First Black Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.