Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First (2051 Views)

Which Of These Three Women Would You Pick As Wife? / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2018

In Life There Lots Of Priorities but There Are Two Major which Happen To Be Food and Sex...

Now The Question Is, If You Were really Hungry And seriously H0rny at The Same Time, which Would You Pick First?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by greatnaija01: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
food... will give me the strength i need in za other rum

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lalasticlala
Lalas247
UDUJ
Lefulefu
Presh561

Thegeneralqueen

Royalblak007

Cadec

Theupsetgirl
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by XhosaNostra(f): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Food undecided

You can't die from not having sex, but you can die from starvation. Did you know that after a prolonged period of hunger, the body starts cannibalizing itself? Because of that, you can succumb to organ failure etc. It's a no-brainer, really. I'd rather be sex starved than have my brain & other organs shrink to the size of a raisin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
FOOD Biko sex can wait cool
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Siki355(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
food is life

wu Bleep epp?

op d last tym i had sex was june 2016
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
When u are h0rny u can't be hungry and when u are hungry u cant be h0rny. That's all i can saycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Divay22(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Food
I don't joke with it anymore
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Siki355:
food is life
wu Bleep epp?
op d last tym i had sex was june 2016
undecided
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Kaxmytex(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Who does sex on empty stomach??, ox fan will just blow that person away...
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by RoyalBlak007: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Okay
Səx
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:
Food I don't joke with it anymore
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Divay22(f): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
DeadRat:

Wetin happen sad
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
it depends

if the sex is an impromptu thing with my long distance chick. I will choose sex first, I can hustle food later

If it is not that urgent, food nii all the way cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by amakadihot87(f): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
GOOD SEX ALL THE WAY
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by nikkypearl(f): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by iamJ(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
You can’t be Hot on an empty stomach, so this ur question is useless

But what is that Zebra looking at and thinking cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by pocohantas(f): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
greiboy:
it depends

if the sex is an impromptu thing with my long distance chick. I will choose sex first, I can hustle food later

If it is not that urgent, food nii all the way cheesy

This is how you guys go about having sex on empty stomach. Una dey find who to die on top. They'll na say it's magun.
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
pocohantas:

This is how you guys go about having sex on empty stomach. Una dey find who to die on top. They'll na say it's magun.
I am not really sure people can actually die during a sex rump because of hunger, although I stand to be corrected.

if proven to be true, I change my mind ooo cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided

I am sorry for the disturbance, but I have noticed that majority of your comments on nairaland is simply this mouth bending emoji

I wonder how painful that must be in reality, I mean if you actually bend your mouth to every statement that you disagree with cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:33am On Apr 28, 2018
DeadRat:
Lalasticlala

Lalas247

UDUJ

Lefulefu

Presh561

Thegeneralqueen

Royalblak007

Cadec

Theupsetgirl

food
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by nikkypearl(f): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:

I am sorry for the disturbance, but I have noticed that majority of your comments on nairaland is simply this mouth bending emoji

I wonder how painful that must be in reality, I mean if you actually bend your mouth to every statement that you disagree with cheesy
grin
Aproko
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Opentokwowledge: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2018
What happened to having sex and eating at the same damn time? Positions like "The boys on the side" affording one the free hand to down bottles of yoghurt.

Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Okay
Səx
grin grin my Mind Has Been Spoken

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2018
iamJ:
You can’t be Hot on an empty stomach, so this ur question is useless

But what is that Zebra looking at and thinking cheesy
you Are The Zebra so Why Ask me?
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
What happened to having sex and eating at the same damn time? Positions like "The boys on the side" affording one the free hand to down bottles of yoghurt.

Impossible! Your Brain Wont Multi Task.

Try Eating Gala When Getting A Mouth Action, its Either Your Dick Loses interest and You Enjoy Your gala or You dont enjoy The Gala but Your Dick Is Active
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Opentokwowledge: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2018
DeadRat:

Impossible! Your Brain Wont Multi Task.

Try Eating Gala When Getting A Mouth Action, its Either Your Dick Loses interest and You Enjoy Your gala or You dont enjoy The Gala but Your Dick Is Active
. Fat lie!
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2018
nikkypearl:
grin Aproko
I was just curious jare cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Preshy561(f): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2018
food.
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
food.
i Know Say You Like Food Pass anybody
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Preshy561(f): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
DeadRat:
i Know Say You Like Food Pass anybody
grin
Re: Which Of These Two Importance Would You Pick First by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Food all the way.I like eating food alot tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Fall For Your Friend? / [pictures] To Be Deleted Soon! / My Sister At 9 Yrs Old Promptly Reported An Attempted Rape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.