Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? (16761 Views)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) / My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by Slayar: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Show her you're a man,talk to her rudely or something .Display the animal in you.
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by DozieInc(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
projectorz:
Calm down, try and be friendly with her. Then gradually get her to fall in love, BOOM! You are in control .

Thank me later.
Wrong move, that would be a false control.
Your fate will then be certainly tied to her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by enemyofprogress: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
I dey sell snipper o, put small in her drink and you would forever be grateful to me

I gaved some to ajepako few weaks ago
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by 1sttruth: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Acquire the best knowledge of your job, give it your best shot, do your best to satisfy your clients/customers and pretend as if she is not there, you be just fine.
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by Gangster1ms: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinAin't you a piece of work? So when you get attitude from a girl it means she wants to get intimate, how shallow your thoughts are?
And if the guy is not intrested in getting intimate he should continue suffering abi? undecided
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by fucktoto: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
just fûck her till her pussy goes sore.
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by toye440: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Troubledmind:
This colleague of mine is not my boss, we're on same level, but since she reports directly to my boss? She's always concocting stories in her favor which is putting me in the line of fire, she has gradually given herself the title mouthpiece of the boss, I'm enjoying the job but she makes sure I'm always frustrated and thinking of quitting because of her, i don't want to report her, who knows, my boss might take her side and I'd be doomed
One thing i hv known over time is, the best response to criticism is success. U r giving in to noisy negatives too much, she's just a distraction don't give her d attention she seek i.e. to distract and break ur focus like peter in d bible, if u don't stay focus u r going to sink like peter. U just do ur thing, keep ur head straight and keep ur cool, soon u will b vindicated.
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Troubledmind:
This colleague of mine is not my boss, we're on same level, but since she reports directly to my boss? She's always concocting stories in her favor which is putting me in the line of fire, she has gradually given herself the title mouthpiece of the boss, I'm enjoying the job but she makes sure I'm always frustrated and thinking of quitting because of her, i don't want to report her, who knows, my boss might take her side and I'd be doomed

Just fuckkk her.
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by package7(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rubbish ......trace her to her house, then arrange a very dirty slap for her...
Period cheesy Anyway you are on your own.
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by slimderek(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
How do you know it's unnecessary when you haven't walked in the lady's shoes? And just jump to a Cockeyed conclusion? Lets see how intelligent you're
From the writers point of view obviously.
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Kai! This is the one of the reasons why women shouldn't be be given power angry

Maybe the boss dey fvck am.. cos i see no reason why you allow a woman to report directly to you while there is a man around. All these nonsense bosses wey carry woman for head angry
oga, wayoo! na everything be fvck? i know of a girl whom i don't have feelings for, she works so hard that she wont allow delay in anything she does. so, tell me if i have sections & tell this girl to control one of them. will you also tell people i dey/wan fvck her? as you said.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by mhisbliss(f): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
CDCEO001:

Wow!
Please calm down, I didn't know you were the girl in question... Please forgive and forget.

Seriously, why are you so upset?
I never said all girls, i said "some" and i never put a stamp on it. and some men are like that too.
Did you also read the part where i said "maybe she is just like that"? as in is just her character.

A piece of work and Shallow thought all for me.
Yea whatever helps you sleep at night sir
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by mhisbliss(f): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
lilmax:
okay sweetness

what makes a lady give "necessary" attitude to a guy? grin.....oh my days cheesy
Stuffs like the one you're doing right now
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by mhisbliss(f): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
slimderek:

From the writers point of view obviously.
There's no POV there insinuating any amorous tendency, he only alleged she started giving him attitude when he started getting accolades, read and comprehend

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Flirt with her and see the magic
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by mhisbliss(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Gangster1ms:

And if the guy is not intrested in getting intimate he should continue suffering abi? undecided
Where did he insinuated she wants intimacy, must you guys relate everything to sex?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by Moorish: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
I will bow to her and tell her how beautiful she is constantly

Then slowly begin to control her with my sword

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Time bros time
Give em time,

Your boss and the female will soon get tired.

In the interim, you can try heaping praises and compliments on them, try some eye service (as licking). Play Mugu (dumb). Smile. Remove any trace of tense aura around you.

These approaches have never failed!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by boogie2910: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Troubledmind:
bro just try to be friendly with her. win her heart if you can but based on ur current post you need a lot of patience to overcome this kind of issue.
don't even waste ur time reporting to your boss if you love ur job. you need endurance, patience and smartness to overcome her temptation.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by Handsomecole(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
I'm experiencing exactly what you are experiencing.
Troubledmind:
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by Moorish: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
lilmax:
okay sweetness

what makes a lady give "necessary" attitude to a guy? grin.....oh my days cheesy

Clever
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by DHORNE: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
I have once been in your shoes bro, if you should report her, you are not doing yourself any good as you don't know how far she has gone with your boss. don't under estimate the power a desperate woman.

what I did to solve mine was that I used to think of her as my wife or girlfriend and that if it was them that acted like this what will I do?...

I started managing her.. showed her love and care but doesn't go beyond work and no stringe attached.. and I was also careful not to expose my personal life to her cod she might hit me through that.

even if she dresses fine or not I commend her beautiful always. even though down inside of me I didnt like her ... but believe that same girl hastened my promotion and transfer to a better branch and that was it.

so just open you eyes and play along with wisdom. even if you don't like her smile with her and commend her. she is a devil and he that will eat with d devil must have a long spoon and an open brain.

thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by ajepako(f): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I dey sell snipper o, put small in her drink and you would forever be grateful to me

I gaved some to ajepako few weaks ago

Sule ldogo tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by blakky97(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Troubledmind:
wait lemme guess!
she is single and mature. yes!!! exactly my experience in my office. the witch just wouldnt stop frowning her face for me. she backbites me alot. i deliberately answered a dummy phone call some weeks ago pretending to be consoling someone and reminding the person that we are from edo state. i said many things like " abeg just leave am first till time reach, i go personally carry him matter go benin. i no go spend pass 40naira sef, ordinary bicycle go jam am e no go survive am. no worry"
since that day she has been greeting me first in the morning and asking how my night was.

just pretend to be diabolic. even your boss will respect you. bring boiled eggs and alligator pepper with fowl feet to eat as break lunch.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by lilmax(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
Stuffs like the one you're doing right now
wow, you are so brilliant,like you are the most intelligent girl on nairaland, thumbs up grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by mhisbliss(f): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
lilmax:
wow, you are so brilliant,like you are the most intelligent girl on nairaland, thumbs up grin
I get the sarcasm undecided
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by chris31(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Give her a dirty hot slap
Thank me later
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by sirusX(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work

@Troubledmind

Say no more...

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by jclassiq(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
CorGier:
Stop fighting her perceived superiority over you, it's pointless and you would loose. You need people like her on your side as an ally (like you rightly said she's your Boss's eyes and ears) so get her close, once in a while engage her in small talk, hangout for drinks on off days and stuffs like that - just play it cool and act like you "get". This way you're giving up control but you dictate the relationship dynamics and hey you get to rid yourself of all that bad energy.

It's all just petty office politics - let go of that ego.

MAN YOU ARE REALLY EXPERIENCED IN THESE OFFICE POLITICS THING.

@OP, BRO YOU WILL NEVER EVER WIN IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS.. AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU ARE ALREADY ON YOUR WAY OUT OF A JOB YOU PROBABLY ENJOY, ALL BECAUSE OF A MISMANAGED RELATIONSHIP.

KINDLY BEFRIEND THAT CHICK, AND YOU WILL SEE HOW EVERYTHING WILL TURN IN YOUR FAVOUR.

MIND YOU, I DONT MEAN YOU SHOULD BEFRIEND HER ROMANTICALLY. PEACE!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bleep am ni
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by galax1: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
the hr that was brought in came with that style oh i quickly attacked d traits ....its like u let it stay dis long that it became a normal tin
Re: How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? by prince049(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinAin't you a piece of work? So when you get attitude from a girl it means she wants to get intimate, how shallow your thoughts are?
Babe calm down, he's very correct. Like say you no know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? / Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy / I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.