Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" (30379 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Meekdon: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 reality television show host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu has opened up on the reported relationship with ex-housemate, Cee-c.

While the show was going on, reports emerged that Cee-c was dating Ebuka before entering the show.

Cee-c had also, in one of her chats with fellow housemates, stated that she met the show host before entering Big Brother house.

But in an interview with Beat FM on Friday, Ebuka denied meeting the ex-housemate before.

He said Cee-c said so many things that she could not even defend.

According to him, “She said something in the house that got mixed interpreted. She said she drove to my house and we had a conversation that made me put her into the reality show.

“Apparently she came to marketed something to me, in some event, I mean, I attend so many event in Lagos. I’m not supposed to remember everybody.

“Apparently, this happened at Terraculture, nothing about this came to my mind until I heard what she said during the show.

“To the best of my knowledge, the first time I met Cee-c was when I spoke to her on stage during the show.
“The reason I didn’t debunk it was because I wanted it to die naturally. It was a very stupid rumour and I didn’t want to give life.

“I think she has crush on me. But I don’t know what else she has on her head. I’ve never spoken to her except while in the house when I was doing my job.”

source: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/04/bbnaija-2018-ebuka-opens-up-on-dating.html

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Fahrenhite(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Op biko which dimension are you from ?

Which one is "Apparently she came to marketed something to me"?

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
what happens in BB house stays in the house abeg.... You did not debunk it when it was hot, now that it is cold, you are warming it.... continue Ebuka

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Larrey(f): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Deji63: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Na lie you dey lie Ebuka.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Abjay97(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Two pics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by oshe11: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ebuka dey Lie
Me:

10 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by CSTR1003: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
celestialdamsel:
what happens in BB house stays in the house abeg.... You did not debunk it when it was hot, now that it is cold, you are warming it.... continue Ebuka
I believe he was asked a question.

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Khd95(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ebuka dey lie joor

First he said he had never met her before, then she come to market something to u at an event, abeg world people, wetin law students dey market oo

He also said the first time he met her was on stage
Ebuka tell me why thunder from 7 continents shouldn't strike u

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
He should be explaining how he felt after the first... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by BrutusOj(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Not really possible to recall all the babe/oloshos one has fvcked before na..Real niggas who hs chop plenty kpomo hardly recalls the taste of all those irrelvant meat eaten before

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by BrutusOj(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Not really possible to recall all the babe/oloshos one has fvcked before na..Real niggas who hs chop plenty kpomo hardly recalls the taste of all those irrelvant meat eaten before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2018
How many likes for the senseless post

6 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Femston: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2018
It's like bbnaija wants to keep trending till....... (God knows), so they are looking for drama any angle to stay relevant

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by ireneony(f): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Everything for naija ba connection
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by soberdrunk(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2018
angry
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Impregnable101: 12:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Please o, I just took 8 bottles of Goldberg.

Right now am in a sober state. Should i take alabuku of I just sleep? embarassed embarassed
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by oshe11: 12:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Lienus....
Una know before....
U are just disgracing your wife
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by scholes23(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2018
Mtcheeewww

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by uk101: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by anyimontana(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Op biko which dimension are you from ?

Which one is "Apparently she came to marketed something to me"?
somebody cannot speak in tongues in peace??.. Izit ur marketed??lol

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by amakabel: 12:56am On Apr 28, 2018
when did ebuka change his name to lai Mohammed?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by EmmyDJourno: 3:09am On Apr 28, 2018
Ebuka is acting all spoked up, he better package this matter well, else Pepper go enter him eye

CeeC too does not need this for her imagine that is right now, borderline, catankerous and exquisite
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Bruemath(m): 3:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by WhoBeThisMan: 3:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Seun pls the show is over. Let it rest....

Or are they paying for this?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Bruemath(m): 3:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Let's watch and see how it goes
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by prettycindy18: 4:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Can we forget about bbnaija now? wink
Let us go out there and get our PVC, that's the only way forward
#pvc #redcardmovement #LNY
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by kenzysmith: 4:34am On Apr 28, 2018
MY BROTHER NA TRAILER WAN CRUSH U SO, THAN GIRL MOUTH NA DIE O
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by Promismike(m): 5:01am On Apr 28, 2018
If anyone is a public figure like actors, pastors, MCs, event organizers, and even choristers in a local church, who go to shows, events and programmes.

You will knw that Ebuka may not be lying cos most times you meet people on the road greeting yuo like they have met you one on one before while you cant even remember meeting them in your life.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" by opribo(m): 5:41am On Apr 28, 2018
WHO ARE YOU!!!! that Cee C should have crush on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It / Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos / Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.