Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen (41348 Views)

Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

U jst finsh dis guy oooo

UgoFly:

who let you out of the psychiatric when you haven't fully recovered?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
boolet:
Which body of christ? Christ ascended into heaven and did not leave his body on earth. undecided
I am the body of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Subonbon(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Walking in black not walking in black amend your ways... There is one father I know that needs to change
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Olaiya26: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
C
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by UgoFly: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
boolet:

I recovered fully from the pain of watching you lose your sanity. You are not much of a loss. As soon as I was done visiting you I had to leave the ward.

It's too bad. You couldn't even make a coherent sentence at the first instance. Just go back to rehab.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by HisSexcellency(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nice move, they chose the right location for the protest.
If na for Abuja now, the headlines would have been grin grin grin

16 priests fear dead as catholic priests protest turns violent - Thisday newspaper

Catholic priests protest: 13 people fear dead as police and protesters clash in Abuja- Premium Times

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Drwords(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Believe me when I say peaceful protesting ain't taking us nowhere. The way forward is to legally equip our brothers in the middle belt with expendable weapons, that way we'll retain our race and religion.

Tankiu...

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Subonbon:
Walking in black not walking in black amend your ways... There is one father I know that needs to change
Not just that father, I too need to change.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by guru03(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
lonelydora:
How many times will i tell people not to protest.

Fulani herdsmen take any community that protests as weak. Match every assault with a greater assault, match one bullet with ten, match one life lost with ten lives. That way...they will remain loyal.

Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Allisonstvs(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
FishLegs:
Enter bus go Benue go face them herdsmen na
Yeye
thunder strike dat ur nonsense mouth idiot, next will be u.
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by africanusvu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
This isn't a good omen. Frankly those that know the history of Catholic knopws this is a bad omen.in Catholic. Priests protesting or celebrating mass in black is too uncommon. And when ever u see this.the omen may not be too far.brothers.I think we now need urgent prayers.I know this isn't funny

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by boolet: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
UgoFly:

It's too bad. You couldn't even make a coherent sentence at the first instance. Just go back to rehab.
It doesn't have to be coherent to you cos you don't think straight. Must I be in romance with your beliefs? Clown, you think I seek your approval? I meant what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Imomeetsondo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
boolet:
Which body of christ? Christ ascended into heaven and did not leave his body on earth. undecided
You need to read your bible more

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by boolet: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Imomeetsondo:

You need to read your bible more
Sure, I will. But I will not kneel before idols.
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
#enough of the redundant nomad and his blood-thirsty cohorts!
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Chiedu4Trump: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
funnynation:
IPOB terrorist group but Fulani's Herdsmen are not terrorist.

Even Devil will deny Buhari on the last day
grin
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by guru03(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
To be sincere it doesn't mean anything, when their members are killed it means nothing but when they are inflicted it becomes something. We must learn to regard everyone Rich or Poor, The Priest or Laity, Leader or Followers every life matters.
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Allisonstvs:

thunder strike dat ur nonsense mouth idiot, next will be u.
stay alive forever .
Stupid modafuca
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by chrisb2r200: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
boolet:

Sure, I will. But I will not kneel before idols.
You don't need to the Catholic Church doesn't need lunatics like u....body of Christ are all Christians not just catholics but ur fish brain won't make u understand that

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by EMMAHOT: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
FishLegs:
Enter bus go Benue go face them herdsmen na
Yeye
i think your brain need GLO 4G.. Abeg take, chop sense ₹₹
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Wia is dat priest from adoration ground in ENUGU state wo drove nigerians especially his adoration members in dia masses to vote 4 Buhari in 2015 by convincin dem dat Buhari ws God sent,i hope he is seein as his colleagues and other nigerians are bein murdered in dia number by Buhari's kingsmen while he is jt watchin n enjoyin d whole tin
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
We have to stop keeping quiet as if all is well while the antichrists are attacking the children of God.

Nice move.
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Mutemenot(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari remember ohakim shocked

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by mansamusa08(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Sam,Catholic priests all dressed in blacks staged a protest in Akure over the killing of 2 priests in Benue by Fulani herdsmen.Below is what he wrote...

'Catholic priests on a peaceful protest in Akure against the killings of Catholic priest in Benue and threat to the church and the body of Christ'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/catholic-priests-dress-in-blacksprotest.html?m=1

And the vice President is a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Eberex(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
boolet:

Ode

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Jethrolite(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
abdulrazat:
Here we go.

You don't mess with the Catholic faith and still hold power. I for one know that when a good candidate surfaces, the Church, East, West, South and the North Central will all vote out Buhari.

Enough is Enough.
Who is the good candidate?
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Any Catholic or Christian who vote for Buhari is 2019 has blood in their hands.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by aforosco(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
They are Anglican Priests not Catholic priest.Only Ang wears Black Cassock
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
abdulrazat:
Here we go.

You don't mess with the Catholic faith and still hold power. I for one know that when a good candidate surfaces, the Church, East, West, South and the North Central will all vote out Buhari.

Enough is Enough.
it is that GOOD candidate that is the issue now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.