Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen (41376 Views)

Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by adorable29(f): 2:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Etianwanokon:

You are wrong. Black is worn to celebrate Black Mass Against evil.

Says who? Black is worn to celebrate requiem mass (mass for the dead). There is no special mass against evil. Every mass is against evil.
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Bruemath(m): 2:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Black, hmmmm
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by hysteriabox(m): 5:44am On Apr 28, 2018
Meanwhile,CAN said their own protest is WITHIN THE CHURCH PREMISES. Cowards chanting Jesus
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by ehinmowo: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2018
boolet:
Which body of christ? Christ ascended into heaven and did not leave his body on earth. undecided

Edited:
And to the so-called Catholics quoting me with verbiage, you are no better than the Shekaus and Osamas. The reason is that you are violently defending a so-called faith that another man has a simple opinion about. Trust me if guns were put in your hands along with liberty to use, you would pull the trigger at me for stating my simple opinion. Una weh done, cowards wink cheesy

Thunder fure you and your simple opinion.
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by theomoscoboy: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2018
This topic is misleading, it's a pity most of Nigerian bloggers don't do proper investigation before posting news on their blogs.
Those priests protesting are actually Anglican Priests.

http://www.punchng.com/anglican-bishops-protest-herdsmen-killings-in-ondo/
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by damitoye: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2018
It was not Catholic priests who protested. It was Anglican priest and priest in training of Archbishop Vining Seminary Akure, of which I m one of them. The protest was to identify ourselves with the Catholic Church and the body of Christ at large with a single voice of " these killing must stop" the church is gradually being pushed to take action. I just hope militancy will not be the last resort.
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by 735i(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
This literally is "mourning Buhari". When priests gather to mourn a "living person"...forget it...the person is dead already...
Buhari...go and ask Ohakim what he saw. A walking corpse is better than you right now.
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by boolet: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy Frustration wan strangle dis one
ehinmowo:

Thunder fure you and your simple opinion.
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by jones2014: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Sam,Catholic priests all dressed in blacks staged a protest in Akure over the killing of 2 priests in Benue by Fulani herdsmen.Below is what he wrote...

'Catholic priests on a peaceful protest in Akure against the killings of Catholic priest in Benue and threat to the church and the body of Christ'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/catholic-priests-dress-in-blacksprotest.html?m=1
get ur facts right before you post. These are Anglican clergies.
Re: Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen by Shafiiimran99: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sanctecosma:

Don't get them wrong. In case you don't know, such exercise is carried when there is prevalent evil and violence are prevalent in a society and which poses a vicious threat to human life and the life of the Church as well. So it doesn't matter who's affected.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.