Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,615 members, 7,843,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo (25545 Views)

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / CHILD ABUSE: 82 Years Old Man Raped 2 Girls In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
I give up on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Am not surprised at all such thing is bind to happen in a shithole country
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Apus: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
This country is fast becoming something else
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by israelmao(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
What kind of sextual abnormality or urge will arouse a full grown adult to abuse a little?It never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by BadBradley: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Woman is a stark ignorant illiterate. This is typical in dark Africa where absentee, irresponsible fathers play truant and leave the battle front for thier wives.

Nothing surprising about the police, the Nigeria police are forever a blot on the police force world wide. Unconscionable, dead to duty, unprofessional and utterly below gun-branding criminals.
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is some kinda april fool joke or something.
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Daeylar(f): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Why did she give up/ refuse even when the organisation wanted to help?

And she should think of other kids Also. This man can do the same nonsense to other kids. She should keep up the fight.

Wish her and her baby the best.

This man should be in jail, castrated or plain dead.

Can the useless DPO who ordered the suspect to cut grass like this is a joke be arrested and imprisoned too?

No one deserves to be raped though, HIV patients are not less of human beings because they have HIV. He is not allowed to go on anymore raping sprees (successful or otherwise) without getting caught in the hope that he will one day successfully rape an HIV patient.
Rather say you would want him to be injected with HIV.
Mutemenot:
Justice is not for the poor. Take heart little baby, the man shall rape an HIV patient soon
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Infact I don't know what to say about this nonsense
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by otokx(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
BlackDuke:
What manner of police do we have in this country? I'm just tired, honestly how did we get here?

It is not just the police, corruption is our way of lifestyle.

You see somebody earning 45k a month driving a big car with a/c always and nobody asks where is the money coming from?

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by TadM: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
its ignorance, nigerian police would always take any shot to extort you at sighting your slitest ignorance.

AND 2. fear their unity when it comes to a big lie. (chamelon police force).
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Isn't this worse off than consenting adults having same sex relationship in private? And people would gleefully lynch gays and be proud of it, while rapists and child molesters who destroy other people's children's future are allowed to roam freely?

Nigeria is indeed a thearter of absurdity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Fourwinds: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
when I see Nigeria police dying any how I don't pity them...this is one of the reasons
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by dataking: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
BadBradley:
Woman is a stark ignorant illiterate. This is typical in dark Africa where absentee, irresponsible fathers play truant and leave the battle front for thier wives.

Nothing surprising about the police, the Nigeria police are forever a blot on the police force world wide. Unconscionable, dead to duty, unprofessional and utterly below gun-branding criminals.

Shut up Mr. In the west, there are more ansentee fathers. That doesn’t equate to not getting justice. Besides she withdrew the case cause she couldn’t meet up with the bribe. I bet she has enough issues bothering her. Its the system you should blame not the victim
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by BadBradley: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
dataking:

Shut up Mr. In the west, there are more ansentee fathers. That doesn’t equate to not getting justice. Besides she withdrew the case cause she couldn’t meet up with the bribe. I bet she has enough issues bothering her. Its the system you should blame not the victim
the only demographic in the West with more absentee fathers are in the black population of America and they make up just 12% of the population.

Also women in the West are better educated. If this woman were educated she wouldn't have withdrawn a serious case of rape because of a corrupt official. She would have:

1) transferred the case to Area Command or State CID

2) get legal aid and NGO participation

3) use social media

You see, before telling someone to shut up check if the senseless bleating from your kola-breathed mouth wouldn't leave a goat envious.
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by dataking: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
BadBradley:
the only demographic in the West with more absentee fathers are in the black population of America and they make up just 12% of the population.

Also women in the West are better educated. If this woman were educated she wouldn't have withdrawn a serious case of rape because of a corrupt official. She would have:

1) transferred the case to Area Command or State CID

2) get legal aid and NGO participation

3) use social media

You see, before telling someone to shut up check if the senseless bleating from your kola-breathed mouth wouldn't leave a goat envious.

Do you know of the thousand of cases on social medi that never gain traction. Do you know if she even has a phone not to talk of Data, Mr educationist.
You obviously don’t realize their is poverty in the land and police exploitation continues till tomorrow. So stop jumping to conclusions. I2know
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by AFONJACOW(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
woman shut ur damn mouth and withdraw from the case... after all ur daughter is older than Aisha when Arabian Messiah
Moham-MAD start fingering her
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by BadBradley: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
dataking:

Do you know of the thousand of cases on social medi that never gain traction. Do you know if she even has a phone not to talk of Data, Mr educationist.
You obviously don’t realize their is poverty in the land and police exploitation continues till tomorrow. So stop jumping to conclusions. I2know
another baseless defence of ignorance.

You have quickly libelled me educationist and I2know because I gave you facts.

Now go back and reread your post again and your lame excuses and ask yourself if you truly deserve a response!

Now get educated, if you have a case in police, and you notice the IPO is corrupt, tell him you want to transfer the matter to another jurisdiction usually the Area Command. They will sit up.

I know you don't know this before but since you call me an educationist then you better get educated.

If the woman doesn't have a phone or data wouldn't that make her an illiterate like I first described her.

Now for any mother who will allow the rape of a 2 year old toddler go without a fight doesn't even deserve the child.

You are not making sense. Put your baseless pride aside and recognise You're off logic.
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by dataking: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
BadBradley:
another baseless defence of ignorance.

You have quickly libelled me educationist and I2know because I gave you facts.

Now go back and reread your post again and your lame excuses and ask yourself if you truly deserve a response!

Now get educated, if you have a case in police, and you notice the IPO is corrupt, tell him you want to transfer the matter to another jurisdiction usually the Area Command. They will sit up.

I know you don't know this before but since you call me an educationist then you better get educated.

If the woman doesn't have a phone or data wouldn't that make her an illiterate like I first described her.

Now for any mother who will allow the rape of a 2 year old toddler go without a fight doesn't even deserve the child.

You are not making sense. Put your baseless pride aside and recognise You're off logic.

Go and play in the sand. Am through with you
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by BadBradley: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
dataking:

Go and play in the sand. Am I'm through with you

I'm having my evening beer.
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by dataking: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
BadBradley:

I'm having my evening beer.

See your life. You are what they they call a house slave. If you look up there, you will see am mixing up pidgin with english. If you no like am, simply go and die in England
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by BadBradley: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
dataking:

See your life. You are what they they call a house slave. If you look up there, you will see am mixing up pidgin with english. If you no like am, simply go and die in England
why insult me when we're only having a civil conversation?

Now you make my beer taste foul with your brimming emotional outbursts towards me grin

Oh....there's no pidgin term for the verb "am".

You obviously don't like being corrected. Bad trait for personal growth.
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by vertueptime: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pedos, i only came to check names
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by DrMuzungu(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Efore being hanged by the balls, this idiot should be forced to rape to death the judge who ordered the release.
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by justtoodark: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mutemenot:
Justice is not for the poor. Take heart little baby, the man shall rape an HIV patient soon

this is crazy....inferiority complex everywere....even by police....if it was a white baby all hell would break loose....

black baby not worth it....o ma shey.....

when your leaders have inferiority complex too,they will not help you....

una always dey play down this mental dysfunction without caring about the consequence.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by AreaFada2: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
WTF!
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Hemandes(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2018
which one be dis one again?
kenzysmith:
this your dick non dey stay one place self
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Bruemath(m): 2:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Nawa
Re: Police Release Man Who Raped 2-Year-Old Baby In Asaba After Cutting Grass. Photo by Yankiss(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Angelanest:
A 36-year-old man who sexually abused a 2-year-old girl has been reportedly released after cutting grass in a police station. It was gathered that on 25th April, 2018, a mother rushed to Nigeria Police,C Division Asaba, Delta state seeking for the arrest of a man who sexually assaulted her baby.

According to Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, after the woman's statement was taken by the I.P.O, the suspect was arrested. The IPO demanded N50,000 from the woman for mobilization and to enable him prepare all documents to send the suspect to court.

"After arresting the Suspect, one of the Police officer (Two Star) told me to go and bring N50,000 for mobilization and to help fast track the case. I told him I don't have money and am no longer interested in the case. I was given a paper to write a withdrawal letter which the IPO helped me to write", said the woman.

Behind Bars Defenders' and 'My Body My Right Foundation heard the woman's predicament and contacted her and she said she's no longer interested and she has lost confidence in the Nigeria Police force.

When the woman was driven to the police station, the DCO denied the IPO requesting money for mobilization. That the woman told them she's no longer interested in the case. She had to write a withdrawal.

DCO Confirmed that the DPO ordered the suspect to cut grass and he was released. Suspect who was arrested for fingering and inserting his man-hood into the private part of a 2 year old was released after cutting grass, DPO's order.

The mother said "I noticed my daughter experience pain each time she urinates. I asked her,& she told me "brother touched me". The man who defiled my baby is my neighbor"

The case been demanded to be re-opened, a medical report issued immediately and the baby be taken to a hospital to be examined by a medical Doctor.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/police-release-man-who-sexually-assaulted-2-year-old-baby-after-cutting-grass-photos.html
Typical of Nigerian Police. Money has changed hands. I think a rape case isn't taken seriously in Nigeria for unknown reasons. Are there no laws? what happened to the Violence Against Persons Prohibition Act (VAPPA)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vigilante Members Shoot Phone Snatcher Dead In Edo (Graphic Pics) / Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) / Anambra Vigilante Arrested For Almost Cutting Off Resident's Hand In Rivers. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.