Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad (20839 Views)

Prince Nelson Asks Bashir Ahmad Why ASUU Strike Is Still Ongoing / Rahama Sadau Was Not Arrested, Wasn't Sentenced To Death – Bashir Ahmad / Omotola Replies Bashir Ahmad For Insinuating She's Not Working For Clean Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by gurunlocker: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
That's an achievement for the APC government, I am sure they will erect billboard with Buhari and Trump picture when they are back so they can use for next year election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by luggy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
useless man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by TeamLeader(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
See achievements o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by mosho4all(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
It’s just a nonsense why can president trump can visit of country
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by BarrackGhost(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
See Achievement! I am 100% sure he will make another shocking revelation in US.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by princeadams11: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
IgboticGirl:
Mchewww
..y is d president and his aids so stupid
They are so stupid because stupid people blinded by religion and tribe see nothing good about them.
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by Stevebira(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
Is it an achievement
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by kaykaymcb(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by micmond: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Another achievement by the buhari's administration. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by deltapikin(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Is this an achievement also Mr. Bashir? I know you are a nairalander please answer me.
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by truthstands12: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Trump is a business man. He knows bubu voted against him in declaring Jerusalem capital of Israel. He knows bubu supported Hillary during the election. He's not a dull brain like APC FG. He knows about the killings in Nigeria. Let's see how 2019 will be. Portraying yourself as a good person outside thus country cannot save the situation. The world knows that genocide is going on Nigeria and when the time comes, he will answer.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by apasico(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
I just wonder if Egypt is no longer an African Country, because the Egyptian President was at the White House last year where he also invited Trump to his country which he accepted.

This people are just looking for achievement, what will Buhari being the first African president to visit Trump improve in our country. Will it stop the killings and suffering?

This government has totally failed in everything!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
obi4eze:
Mtschewww...

Useless record that doesn't change the fact that he will return to Daura in 2019.

5%

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by ajepako(f): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari meets Trump in White House

Another campaign promise fulfilled

APC and Lie Muhammed

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by gabrielniy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, Egyptian president was the first. Who dash Buhari first African? Jokers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by BobJames1(f): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sai Baba! Nothing do you.
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by Reelmii: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
how does buhari's meeting with a man who called buhari's country a shithole solve the killings in benue, he is having a meeting with a man who hates blacks and he is happy with it, well I hope they receive him well
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by blesskewe(f): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
princeadams11:

Pele! Clear your mind before you die young. Don't let religion and tribe make you evil
He didn't say anything wrong

Shooroniyen
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by BobJames1(f): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sai Baba! Carry go! Nothing do you!!!
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nothing 2 celebrate her man, America is a great nation no doubt but not worthy of celebration as a tin of achievement,
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nothing 2 celebrate here man, America is a great nation no doubt but not worthy of celebration as a tin of achievement,
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
360gistpilot:
President Buhari is scheduled to meet with President Donald Trump on April 30th. According to presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad, President Buhari will become the first African president to meet Donald Trump in the white house.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/president-buhari-will-be-first-african.html?m=1

Trump will shiithole him grin.
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by Movinwealth: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Who that one help
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by SalamRushdie: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lies the first African President to be hosted by Donald Trump was the Egyptian President

Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by brookz: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nice one here,

While some Pained Bigots will be tempted to commit Suicide when they read this News.

PMB all the way till 2023.
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by Audray(f): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Who knows what that one suffering from verbal diarrhea will go and say in America now?.
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by nagoma(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
“A friend on my post: Don't vote for Buhari

Me: Please, tell me who to vote for, not who NOT to vote for. Voting is an action, not inaction. I can see on your profile that you are "a student at nil". That may be so, but the world doesn't work like that.

Who should I vote for in 2019? That is one quandary even die-hard PMB opponents cannot answer. Is it Omoleye Sowore who now pushes wheel-barrows to show his love for the poor? Or Sule Lamido who did well as Governor of Jigawa but diverted public funds to his son's bank accounts and plays obnoxious politics?

Is it the mad man of Ekiti? Or is it Atiku Abubakar who as VP cared more for his use of the Yola Airport than my own use of Gombe-Yola, Yola-Bama and Mayo Belwa-Jada-Ganye roads in Adamawa State? Or Kanu Nwankwo whose reputed presidential ambition was an April Fool missed by Nigerians? “

So, please leave me to rant on PMB's unfulfilled promises in hopes he will realize and address them before and after 2019. Meanwhile, I'm all ears when you have a suitable opponent to PMB.
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by thunderbabs: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Who is this Bashir Ahmaed by the way?

Meeting Trump is now a what? Ko ye mi undecided
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by Jabioro: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Let me ugwu leaves
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by DedeNkem: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
So that's an achievement? id*iot!
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by Ardebaryor(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Buhari Will Be First African President To Meet Trump - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Is this supposed to be an achievement or what?

Na wao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video / Winner Of Davido's Abuja Timeless Concert Gets ₦5M Cash Price From Skyewise / Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.