Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (49594 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2018
But why not get them arrested by trailing their accounts and make them confess
That's the only way to get Justice for that woman
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2018
northvietnam:
but she cant finish 3 coolers of Rice b4 2pm every day if jazz is not involved...

please dont mention me Oooo... i am on Medication

In Oluwole carpark, there is a Niger woman there called Salado and I'm not kidding U, this woman sells an average of 3bags of rice in a day. At least by 2pm, one bag of rice is down so Bros. Every no be jazz.

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by misreal(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=cosmos1440 post=67089725][/quote]lol..
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by ericdon50: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2018
now you have seen that politics is not a dirty game rather it's people in politics that makes it dirty.
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Evangelistofluv: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Korokoro-witch is when u spoil ur neighbours bizness to promote only ur own
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Henri8: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Blood of Nicodemus!

This is why it's not good to eat out... You just can't trust anyone in this country..

I blame buhari!

How about the ones cooked for you at home. Do you know how there are been prepared?

Anyways, I still join you in blaming buhari sha.
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2018
LyfeJennings:

In Oluwole carpark, there is a Niger woman there called Salado and I'm not kidding U, this woman sells an average of 3bags of rice in a day. At least by 2pm, one bag of rice is down so Bros. Every no be jazz.

3bags of rice brosss...

kai..
u r a Lie-On
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Henri8:

How about the ones cooked for you at home. Do you know how there are been prepared?

Anyways, I still join you in blaming buhari sha.
you try

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2018
northvietnam:

3bags of rice brosss...

kai..
u r a Lie-On

Lool
Ask anyone wey sabi Oluwole car park for Lagos Island....
Its hard to believe but its real. The funny thing be say they don't cook in private, na for ur eyes dem go dey cook the food..

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by begwong: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:
I pity you!
Pity ya sef first wey your geh friend dey wash her pyssy make fruit juice 4u

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by evexx1(f): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Abeg spare me the crocodile tears, she looks like someone who can do it jare.
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by osomegbe(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2018
If police arrested her, why is she still there? Even in a higher institutions people don't think.
This Buhari statement is becoming true. I reject every form of laziness in Jesus name. Laziness to think, laziness to find out, laziness to confirm etc.
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
As long as the food is "delicious", if my mamaput woman likes she can use mortuary water mixed with menstruation water with some spiritual spices I DONT CARE!!! That is how people were saying my mamaput woman has locked me inside cupboard just because i bought her microwave, gas cooker, fridge and i carry her to the market some weekends when i am free....... angry

Lol @ menstruation water....
You bought her a fridge and gas cooker. Wow!!

Customer dada. You are a good guy.

But don't tell me you aren't shining something. .

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Vampire!
if you are the one we will make human barbeque with ur worm infested intestine
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2018
This is how Nigerians compete. No rules or morals. Savage bring him down syndrome.

A pioneer of pure water business in Edo State who became a millionaire through packaging and selling pure water decades ago experienced this same tactic.

Sad thing is he went into deep depression for many years and later took his life.
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2018
This is how Nigerians compete. No rules or morals. Savage bring him down syndrome.

A pioneer of pure water business in Edo State who became a millionaire through packaging and selling pure water decades ago experienced this same tactic.

Sad thing is he went into deep depression for many years and later took his life.

Wicked lazy people. The few that work hard become enemies that must be brought down at all costs.
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Cjay2020(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A food seller was left heartbroken and in tears after being accused of water from mortuary to cook food at the Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra state. A journalist, Ngwu Victor Bright, paid the distressed woman a visit and consoled her over what he labelled a rumor to tarnish her image.

Read what Ngwu Victor Bright shared on Facebook;

CONSPIRACY &PROPAGANDA!

CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

This woman here is called NWANYI NANKA, every Staffs and students in Fed Poly Oko know what am saying. She sell foods like Rice,Beans,Plantain,Meat etc. She cooks like three coolers of rice every day but finish selling before 2 pm.

WHAT MADE HER FOOD OUTSTANDING? Nwanyi Nanka is a very jovial and neat woman, she serves food as mothers serves food for their children, the meat she serves is so sizeable that it can make three meats compare to other sellers. She even sells on credit to students whom she know can not afford it at that moment. These features made her very outstanding more than any other seller and these brought jealousy and envy among her co food sellers. Some lecturers can not settle down without demanding for her food including students.

Just about two days ago some students were paid to tarnish her image ,they went to social media proclaiming that some group of Police invaded school and arrested Nwanyi Nanka for using water from mortuary to cook , they added that it has been confirmed fact.

When i saw this on Facebook and WhatsApp, I couldn't believe it, as a certified journalist I had to wait till the next morning and I called one of my students and asked her to check if Nwanyi Nanka is at her shop, she confirmed that she was there but added she has been crying since morning because she came to sell as usual not knowing what people have done with her name ,students gathered in ewe watching her as a thief just for her to discovered what her enemies have done with her name.

I spoke with her and consoled her also but why on earth will someone be so wicked to tarnish someones hard earned reputation.. This world is so cruel and some students including some mass com students who are supposed to verify the rumors couldn't wait for verification instead they started broadcasting and feeding people with fallacy .

This in journalism is called defamation and a very punishable offence. PLEASE DON'T ALWAYS JUMP INTO CONCLUSION, ALWAYS VERIFY EVERY INFORMATION. THANKS.

I am Comr Victor Chinonso...certified journalist

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/food-seller-in-tears-after-being-accused-of-using-mortuary-water-to-cook-photos.html

you didnt get an interview and you didn't verify the rumour in any way.. you only went to console her...
..and you call it "journalism".. am sure u also ate a free plate of food too(hehehe)
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Mdollar9c: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Wasere jhor [color=#990000][/color]
misreal:
I like eating from such people because,their food is always delicious..
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2018
It could be the truth, it could be a lie, only d accused knew if she z guilty or not
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by benjanny(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2018
God alone knows the truth
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by jamace(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2018
Iya Sikira don jazz dem. grin
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:
what is Mortuary Water....?
cum water grin
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
northvietnam:
but she cant finish 3 coolers of Rice b4 2pm every day if jazz is not involved...

please dont mention me Oooo... i am on Medication
If its ur destiny.... it is
Even if na public toilet business u dey... u go make money n people will still tall rubbish..
People like u
Anuofia!!!

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Bbklopsy: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lazy youths at work. I wish this was 2 weeks back when I visited Oko,I chop d food,chop extra with take away.nonsense

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
ghettochild:

If its ur destiny.... it is
Even if na public toilet business u dey... u go make money n people will still tall rubbish..
People like u
Anuofia!!!

Anu-Mpamaa..

Ezi Offia.
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol.. which one is certified journalist you are writing about gan self. My friend, even as a science student wey I be , i know Your reportage is poor. ‘As a Certified Journalist’ hehehehehe..
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by LivelyB: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
She didn't, they're just trying to tarnish her image cos she got more customers than other sellers.
justtoodark:

why should she use that when you can get water from borehole for free....??

Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:
Chai! What a pity, who knows the kind of heart broken she will be at the moment. This is the kind of things we face everyday.

If she didn’t sell on credit ppl will bad mouth her now she sells on credit they still want to tarnish her image...

This is the kind of woman I like to meet, maybe a hug and word of encouragement will be okay for her at least support her with little token. cry
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by Ndamati17: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nothing we no go hear
Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 2:26am On Nov 03, 2018
alenwup:
Do people still attend polytechnic?
what a stupid question

Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal / Nigerian Cultist 'Gbaja Marine' Killed By Rival Cult Group In Ghana. Photos