Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother (2717 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / Blackface Accuses 2face (2baba) Of Being Gay To Sustain His Success In New Diss / 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother by exlinkleads(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother Reveals

The quest for wealth is on the rise, especially from Africa were it is a must for one to be rich. A 52-year-old woman from Zambia who has been identified as Banda Yvonne has proudly confessed to having $£xual intercourse with her son in order to sustain his wealth.

Miss Banda disclosed that she has been sleeping with her son who was only identified as Abel every Wednesday for the past 14 years, and the day she stops, the boy will lose his wealth and die mysteriously. She continued to admit that they always had the $£xual intercourse in her house where they were instructed to bury the charm every Wednesday.

The proud 52-year-old woman who is a native of Ndola in Zambia confessed to ZambiaWatchDog that she is the central pillar of her son’s success by offering her body to him once a week as directed by the witch doctor he got his wealth from.

Miss Banda Yvonne was said to have once confessed the same story in church and the pastor of Great Kingdom Church, Zambia, reportedly prayed for her. But despite all the confession and the prayers, for the fear that her son will suffer and die painfully, she reportedly went back to be the keeper of the riches and continued with the $£xual relationship with her son.

Source: ZambiaWatchDog

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/i-have-sex-with-my-son-every-wednesday.html?m=1

Re: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother by decatalyst(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pictures of you in the act or i don't believe it!

1 Like

Re: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother by Evablizin(f): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
shocked

Endtime mother.

Zambia !!! What's my business with Zambia.

Re: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother by noblealuu: 3:23am On Apr 28, 2018
And what is the net worth of the son since he's not in the list of the richest men in Africa.

Weird sturvs always emanating from Zambia, Zimbabwe and Kenya...I wonder if there are no good news from this parts of the world in lieu of all theses bizarre news...

1 Like

Re: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother by MrSensor(m): 5:32am On Apr 28, 2018
exlinkleads:
I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother Reveals

The quest for wealth is on the rise, especially from Africa were it is a must for one to be rich. A 52-year-old woman from Zambia who has been identified as Banda Yvonne has proudly confessed to having $£xual intercourse with her son in order to sustain his wealth.

Miss Banda disclosed that she has been sleeping with her son who was only identified as Abel every Wednesday for the past 14 years, and the day she stops, the boy will lose his wealth and die mysteriously. She continued to admit that they always had the $£xual intercourse in her house where they were instructed to bury the charm every Wednesday.

The proud 52-year-old woman who is a native of Ndola in Zambia confessed to ZambiaWatchDog that she is the central pillar of her son’s success by offering her body to him once a week as directed by the witch doctor he got his wealth from.

Miss Banda Yvonne was said to have once confessed the same story in church and the pastor of Great Kingdom Church, Zambia, reportedly prayed for her. But despite all the confession and the prayers, for the fear that her son will suffer and die painfully, she reportedly went back to be the keeper of the riches and continued with the $£xual relationship with her son.

Source: ZambiaWatchDog

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/i-have-sex-with-my-son-every-wednesday.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy
with all her son's riches and giving herself as an offerings, is that her house that I'm seeing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother by Techcrunchng(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2018
I can see the wealth at the background
Re: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2018
Techcrunchng:
I can see the wealth at the background

skyscrapers all around her. did you see the helipad on that roof that's behind? I guess that's where her son parks his helicopter every Wednesday when he comes to emmemm... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother by exlinkleads(f): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2018
cc mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother by Techcrunchng(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2018
crotonite:

skyscrapers all around her. did you see the helipad on that roof that's behind? I guess that's where her son parks his helicopter every Wednesday when he comes to emmemm... grin grin grin grin
yeah bro, I saw it all. grin
Re: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother by ikbnice(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Whether the wealth ends now or not... What happens after the mama dies? Keep her corpse and continue having sex with her abi...
Re: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother by lalasticlala(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2018

(1)

Gf / Nigerian Big Boy, Escoba Smith Shows Off His Fleet Of Expensive Cars / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.